suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for sharing this article, Souza. It's very interesting.

I agree - Mrs Jackson is an amazing woman and one that is going to fight hard for her son. I wouldn't want to be on that other end of the mother bear attack.

So, I was wondering, if the 2005 trial is brought back up, does this mean that perhaps Jordy will also be brought back up? Wouldn't it be the best thing ever if this is the avenue in which Jordy comes clean and clears Michael's image for good? I can't help but think about the "wrongs that were righted behind the scenes". I wonder if TM will have a role in this trial?

Blessings to you all - glad to see you still here :)

I've been wondering the same thing about Jordan ever since hearing that the allegations might be brought up in this trial.  His dad is not here this time to keep him quiet.  And Katherine has said publicly on more than one occasion that Jordan has admitted he lied about the whole thing.

the media are going to stir the shit again

I think Michael would expect that.  For this wrong to be righted, it must be faced head-on with as much attention as possible. If facts come out during the trial that finally prove Michael's innocence, even the media can't ignore that.

ok  here is the thing , at this point there would have to be more than jordon's word ( just as with murray that he lied to begin with damages credibility ) , there would need to be proof produced that it was a set up .  :penguin: :LolLolLolLol: kinda gives this is it a different meaning huh  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal