Re: I know this doesn't belong here...however
March 31, 2013, 04:29:47 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"I would just like to state (with such emphatic conviction) that Michael is still with us and has always been"...

Great post 'mrbigshot' I just wish I had your conviction, but as the years have gone by I'm afraid my faith that everything will be OK and that Michael is still with us has been on a huge rollercoaster of yes and no's!

For me, like yourself, there have been times when I am totally sure and confident he's still alive and yet there are times when I am at a complete loss what to think and break down in floods of tears. Of course it helps enormously to have likeminded friends here on the forum to share those times with and it also helps to know that I am not just wishful in my way of thinking!

I guess what I worry about most is if I have spent nearly 4 years of my life chasing a lie and that in fact Michael really died that day, selfishly because I could have been further down the line with dealing with the enormous grief that comes with losing him.

Like others here I feel the biggest challenge is about to be faced with the AEG trial due to start and I'm not sure how I will feel if Michael's children do in fact take the stand. For me I think that it would be a step to far for me to continue to believe and I may just have to face my grief.

Anyway, thank you so much for your uplifting words, they've helped enormously in times of my own doubt.

With Love.   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 31, 2013, 07:23:40 PM
@ijustcantstoplovingyou   you are in the mist an army full of prayer warriors here. i know that they as well as i will remember you in prayer as they did for my husband when he walked in your shoes. keep us posted and keep the faith! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 01, 2013, 04:26:38 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@ijustcantstoplovingyou   you are in the mist an army full of prayer warriors here. i know that they as well as i will remember you in prayer as they did for my husband when he walked in your shoes. keep us posted and keep the faith! :bearhug:

yes, thank u for saying suspicious ,  holding on to your strenght, ijustcantstop,  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal