I know this doesn't belong here...however
March 22, 2013, 12:02:39 AM
I have been quite busy and unable to successfully post and I feel absolutely awful about this. But I would just like to state (with such emphatic conviction) that Michael is still with us and has always been....this is the conclusion that I have arrived at years ago and yet I still believe it to be legitimate. Of course, it's  a statement that has been verbalized extensively but I still find it necessary to reiterate. Not only to keep reminding myself, but to allow us to grasp this knowledge so it  can resonate within our subconscious.  It is factual and it will remain that way even if michael were to never resurface again. (Which is improbable, because we know michael will show up, and it's a matter of time in essence.ing  He maybe even reading this post with a slight smirk on his face!  :icon_razz:) And as as the saying goes..all great things must come to an end. This is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated upon the media and the world, and I think a celebratory moment is on the horizon. So before Michael returns, let us not get too worked up on his estimated arrival. because, once he comes back, There is no turning back. (uttering such a cliche feels so sour to me by the way...ugh, it's the only way to express myself though!) We have this coveted knowledge, knowledge that we know and once the world knows of this revelation...it will be over. a declaration so momentous once it reaches public insight...we can no longer be in the minority which leaves us to being believers. The minority will transition into the majority...and it will be yesterdays news. although it will forever remain a subject of spectacularity and marvel. What I'm trying to get at is this is something indelibly special. It is a rarity...and before we wait for the astounding news that will reverberate across the world...just remember...live in the moment as it is. for nothing can be as spectacular as knowing what they (the public) does not know but we (the minority....the believers...the knowers) do know.

IF someone believes in the seed of insight..

cultivate it...breed it...

let it blossom into something incredibly

magnificent...

although it may be innocuous...

and somewhat benign...

like a fading memory in your heart...

the dyed t-shirt that seeks revival and rejuvenation.

must be soaked in liquidated dye once again...

for it to sparkle and shine.

glisten...for years to come...

to bring back to LIFE.

remember.

it's all for love.

and THIS hoax is our love.

all lame poetic gesturing aside...

remember to enjoy this hoax for the duration that it is lasting for.

because it is truly something special to know something that others do not know.  :bearhug:

Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 12:18:32 AM by mrbigshot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

hopi

Re: I know this doesn't belong here...however
March 22, 2013, 03:23:39 AM
 :bearhug: ...just this hug to you...  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2013, 08:05:42 AM
Dear mrbigshot,

You have brought to the forefront one of the most important aspects of this adventure......to enjoy it, to relish in it and as you say, just be in the moment.
The shock of June 25th, set in quickly and for a few such as us, it was the beginning, not the end.  We have been privy to a wide range of thought, emotion,
and inspiration.  Every once in a while, a great person rises up to give the world what it needs.....Einstein, Picasso, Mother Teresa......inventions, art, loving.....
the list goes on.  Then there is Michael Jackson.  The world has been given a gift, it just doesn't know it yet.  It's almost like we were the naughty kids on Christmas morning....
we peeked at the present and enjoyed it before everyone else!  We snuck into the kitchen for a piece of bamcake, before everyone else.  I think all the investigation
has been amazing, but without the balance of appreciation, it means nothing to me.  That's why your post struck my heart-cord beautifully just now.  You managed to
put into perspective an important balance of investigation.......to keep a level head and appreciate what we have discovered thus far.  It is only a matter of time before
we are in the mix once again.  Once he is back (I believe he will), all heck will break loose.  But, I plan on sitting back and watching it all unfold.  Knowing I did
my best for this king of all things pop. 
Thank you for the post mrbigshot........miss reading you!  Glad you had a chance to post and give a boost to the faith we have here.  We are strong, but we are
even stronger together. 
Blessings to you always!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2013, 09:10:42 AM
Great post MrBig  :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I know this doesn't belong here...however
March 22, 2013, 09:52:01 AM
Nice post. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2013, 04:33:41 PM
mrbigshot, your post couldn't have come at a better time......With the AEG trial ahead of us, involving Prince and Paris in it is a heavy weight on my shoulders and I think on all of us.  Thank you for your encouraging words, we need to stick together and help each other in order to get through this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
March 22, 2013, 06:24:34 PM
I like this post !!! Thanks !!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

March 22, 2013, 11:34:00 PM
Wish
Every once in a while, a great person rises up to give the world what it needs.....Einstein, Picasso, Mother Teresa......inventions, art, loving.....
the list goes on.  Then there is Michael Jackson.  The world has been given a gift, it just doesn't know it yet.  It's almost like we were the naughty kids on Christmas morning....
we peeked at the present and enjoyed it before everyone else!  We snuck into the kitchen for a piece of bamcake, before everyone else.
Very true! 
I guess we're BAD too!
 :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

March 23, 2013, 03:12:06 AM
"......nothing can be as spectacular as knowing what they (the public) does not know but we (the minority....the believers...the knowers) do know."

I get where you're coming from mrbigshot but I don't feel the same.  I don't want to keep this thing to myself like some secret pleasure.  Personally, this whole experience, though amazing, has for the most part been a lonely and isolating one. 'Spectacular' for me will be when/if the truth is finally revealed to everyone and the whole world gets to see 'wrongs righted'. JMO. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

March 23, 2013, 06:17:12 AM
Great post Mr.Big, I enjoyed your post very much you have a nice way with words.  I also have to agree with Curls as this has been a very lonely experience.  I feel the coin has to sides, a good  feeling of knowing something that others do not and knowing something that no one knows can be a lonely feeling.  But the perfect ending will make this all tie in nicely.  But like dear Wishy said just enjoy the adventure.  Happy Saturday everyone! Lots of Love:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
March 23, 2013, 08:15:57 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"......nothing can be as spectacular as knowing what they (the public) does not know but we (the minority....the believers...the knowers) do know."

I get where you're coming from mrbigshot but I don't feel the same.  I don't want to keep this thing to myself like some secret pleasure.  Personally, this whole experience, though amazing, has for the most part been a lonely and isolating one. 'Spectacular' for me will be when/if the truth is finally revealed to everyone and the whole world gets to see 'wrongs righted'. JMO.

Thanks Curls that's how I feel, I want no more secrets or clues I want Michael's name to be cleared once and for all and all the wrongs to get righted the way Michael would like to be that would be my bigger dream at the moment, nothing would make me happier than that and that the whole world learnt that nobody has been or will be greater than Michael, his mind contains a whole planet full of great ideas to run a better world, I agree with Katherine Jackson's words when she said that if Michael would rule the world no wars will have place in it, I love you Katherine and I thank you for giving birth such a beautiful human being.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

March 23, 2013, 03:51:27 PM
I can dig that.  And I certainly hope so.  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2013, 04:20:00 PM
 :icon_albino: Nice post!! It's so true! This is an amazing adventure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

March 23, 2013, 07:36:32 PM
Good to see you posting again mrbigshot. I enjoyed reading it and I so agree.
It's just a matter of time, so keep the faith     :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

March 24, 2013, 01:14:35 AM
Sweetsunset
Thanks Curls that's how I feel, I want no more secrets or clues I want Michael's name to be cleared once and for all and all the wrongs to get righted the way Michael would like to be that would be my bigger dream at the moment, nothing would make me happier than that and that the whole world learnt that nobody has been or will be greater than Michael, his mind contains a whole planet full of great ideas to run a better world, I agree with Katherine Jackson's words when she said that if Michael would rule the world no wars will have place in it, I love you Katherine and I thank you for giving birth such a beautiful human being.
:woohoo2:  We live in strange times...who knows the future!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions