Did we discuss Jack Wishna’s suicide

• 2 Replies

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
    • Show all replies

Re: Did we discuss Jack Wishna’s suicide

• on: March 22, 2013, 05:16:02 PM
Thanks for these videos, hes.  I said the same thing in my post in this thread earlier today.  Even after almost 4 years, it is still dangerous for anyone to protect Michael and be a friend of his, if they don't play by "their" rules.

It sounds very strong to me what you are saying here, are you hinting Jack was probably murdered or faked his death to protect himself because was trying to protect Michael somehow?? It seems that Michael has no right to be surrounded by good friends because they should be scared about that fact, sorry in case I got it wrong.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 05:18:19 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ »
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
    • Show all replies

Re: Did we discuss Jack Wishna’s suicide

• on: March 23, 2013, 11:03:16 AM
That's what I thought too, why nobody talks about Jordan Chandler's suicide anymore, it's supposed that if he really did commit suicide was because he felt guilty of what he did to Michael and that should be enough for the world to accept that Michael always was innocent of child molestation accusations but it seems to be a forgotten fact.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1228772/Michael-Jackson-Jordan-Chandlers-father-Evan-commits-suicide-years-accusing-star-molesting-son.html

Not only Wishna, López and Dileo deaths were odd and happened during this hoax but Liz Taylor and Whitney Houston deaths were very coincidental too.
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!