Did we discuss Jack Wishna’s suicide

• 3 Replies

Offline Faithad777

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Did we discuss Jack Wishna’s suicide

• on: March 21, 2013, 09:12:26 PM
Hes, I read about Jack Wishna when the news first came out, but I don't remember discussing it here.  Does anyone else see a pattern here?  The people who have worked with Michael, who are high up the corporate ladder, and want to protect Michael are the ones who are dying mysteriously under the disguise of suicide.  Are these people also hoaxing their deaths, and all these hoaxers are hiding out somewhere away from the bad guys? or are they being killed as a cover up for the acts of the bigger fish, the vultures???  What is going on here????

Offline Faithad777

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 22, 2013, 04:31:29 PM
Thanks for these videos, hes.  I said the same thing in my post in this thread earlier today.  Even after almost 4 years, it is still dangerous for anyone to protect Michael and be a friend of his, if they don't play by "their" rules.

Offline Faithad777

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 22, 2013, 09:12:50 PM
    It just feels suspect to me that Wishna, Lopez, and DiLeo, all important people in Michael’s circle, are all dead and Arnie is thought to be a nutcase all before this AEG trial starts.   And not one of these deaths warranted any investigation.  They’re just “dead” poor things  :computer-losy-smiley:  Just sounds fishy somehow.  Neither wife has said a word, except for Lopez’s, and she only briefly.  Don’t you think that they would feel something was up if we do?  If I was married to Peter or Jack, I’d be screaming bloody murder.  That is of course unless they really aren’t dead  :animal0017: and they know it.

:icon_e_surprised: :smiley-vault-misc-150:

I also want to add to what hes said that it also feels like a cover up when they reported that Wishna, Lopez and Chandler all committed suicide.........
I mean, come on, all three of them committed suicide and the whole story just dies, no one mentions their names again?  What are the odds, that these high profile people (at least Wishna and Lopez) both have represented Michael and both speak highly of Michael, to both end up committing suicide after Michael's death............It's hard enough to believe that they actually committed suicide, to add on top of that no serious investigation was done and the whole media is
completely quiet about the whole thing?...........Enough said.............