Judge sets rules for suit over Jackson doctor
March 21, 2013, 04:50:35 PM
Judge sets rules for suit over Jackson doctor
By LINDA DEUTSCH | Associated Press

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A Los Angeles judge has set the stage for trial of a civil suit by Michael Jackson's mother against concert giant AEG Live.

Katherine Jackson claims the company negligently hired the doctor later convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the singer's death.

The judge's rulings Thursday anticipate a three-month trial that will revisit events preceding the singer's death from an anesthetic overdose in 2009.

The judge will allow AEG to raise the issue of child molestation charges against Michael Jackson although lawyers for his mother claim it's irrelevant because he was acquitted.

Katherine Jackson and the singer's children Paris and Prince could be witnesses.

Katherine Jackson's lawyers objected to the appearance of Dr. Conrad Murray as a witness, but the judge said he could testify without the jury present.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 04:54:38 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Craziness  :icon_rolleyes: Were we not just recently discussing Murray’s attorneys advising him not to testify though Katherine wanted him to? Now we’re being told that Katherine’s attorneys are objecting to his testimony?  Well which one is it?   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

The judge will allow AEG to raise the issue of child molestation charges against Michael Jackson
:confused:

Do not understand what is the objective of this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
The judge will allow AEG to raise the issue of child molestation charges against Michael Jackson

To show that Michael´s image was so damaged that he would have never been able to raise 40 billion dollars with a comeback.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

To show that Michael´s image was so damaged that he would have never been able to raise 40 billion dollars with a comeback.

No doubt it's going to get nasty.... and imo maybe an opportunity for Michael /family to show what he was up against with AEG and others.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

paula-c

It seems the trial of Michael Jackson not the trial to AEG
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think this is all part of the plan to takeover and for the truth to come out about Michael being set up twice with the allegations.

Just reading parts of Paris deposition and the case.

- Paris is about to begin her deposition, and is wearing a blue top, jeans, and brown Ugg boots. TJ Jackson is also with her.

- AEG states they tried to avoid to depose Prince &Paris but they are important witnesses as they stated they interacted with Murray b4 AEG.

- AEG also states that Michael's kids are active in entertainment industry, have twitter accounts, make appearances and give interviews.

- Prince goes to his deposition on March 2 with TJ, Katherine,3 lawyers & security. AEG's lawyers arrange for them to enter unseen to offices.

- KJ's lawyers wanted to move Paris's deposition to the court house rather than AEG lawyers offices. AEG doesn't understand this.

- AEG states media reports this case extensively and they would report today's status hearing. Hence media would see Paris coming to court.

- AEG states they did everything to ensure privacy for Prince but KJ's lawyers move to depose Paris at the court would expose her to media.

- Interesting both parties blaming each other. KJ's lawyers claim AEG filed a motion so that media will be aware of  Paris's deposition.

- AEG blames KJ's lawyers stating bringing Paris to Court house would parade her in front of the media that's at the court for status hearing.

- Also Jacksons only filed protective order for Blanket's deposition. They did not seek protective orders to stop Prince & Paris depositions.

- KJ's lawyer :" These are minors" AEG's lawyer: "These are plaintiffs. They are teens who hold jobs. They are very smart, attentive....".

- AEG lwyr:"It's not strange to depose plaintiffs in lawsuit.They r teens I know of no reason why they cannot testify like any other witness".

- The next will be information about Paris's responses to interrogatories / written questions.

- Paris states Michael was happy about the ticket presales for TII tour & excited about the tour & he wanted concert footage to be 3D.

- Paris also states that Michael told her schedule for TII was "too much" for him and "Phillips and them were out to get them".

- Paris says she saw Michael drinking red wine (making him sleepy), taking Tylenol & Advil, medicine before he flies, IV fluids& herbal shakes”.

- Paris says she believed IV fluids for nutrition and she's only familiar with Internet rumors about Michael's alleged "drug addiction".

- Paris says Michael told her not to take drugs because it would keep them from being healthy and productive. 

- Paris says one week before his death Michael was complaining about his body temperature would fluctuate from hot to cold.

- Paris says within 2 days before his death Michael said to her Tohme was back on board because he had helped Michael with a house in LV.

- Paris says Michael told her he wanted to do movies (write, direct, act) , combine his music catalog with movies and move to LV after tour.

- Paris says she applied a white cream to Michael's back and shoulders. She tells how the hang out together in LA & Las Vegas.

- Paris says Michael encouraged them to read. If they wanted a toy, they needed to read books to get it.

- Once Paris read 3 books over a weekend and Michael bought her a cat.

- Paris says Michael told her "you need to be tough or people will take advantage of you".

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ok just from watching these tv court shows  :LolLolLolLol: i think if they open the door , then the other side can go there. so perhaps there is something that can come of it in that way . i don't know , all depends on who had the white hat (good guys).  :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Reminds me of last nite’s episode of Scandal  :LolLolLolLol:  Each side trying to outshine the other with dirt & innuendoes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

It feels like opening an old wound--very painful...
But if the old wound hadn't healed properly, then this time round hopefully. :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This trial is going to be even more painful than any of the others because it will involve Prince and Paris in one capacity or another as we've already seen. So, I want to bring attention to this answer that Paris gave to one of the questions that were asked of her.

" Paris says Michael told her he wanted to do movies (write, direct, act) , combine his music catalog with movies and move to LV after tour."

We've already seen this happen with a lot of movies that have come out since 6/25, and new ones that are still coming out.
I don't want to name every single movie that has Michael written all over it, since we've already discussed them here on the forum.  Michael has talked about making movies in a lot of his interviews going back to the late 80's.  From what I've read and the interviews I've watched Michael give, "they" did not give him the chance to do this, to get involved in movies.
I think "they" were threatened by Michael's intelligence, his following (which was very big), and did not want him to have even more power and influence over the majority of the people, since his intentions were good, he wanted to give people hope, optimism and positivity.  This was against everything "they" were about. The people in the industry with the most power wanted to preach about sex and violence in everything they did. What I'm trying to explain, is that before 6/25 and almost all of his life,
Michael had wanted to be involved in movies, but was always blocked.  After 6/25, all of a sudden almost every movie that came out had Michael written all over it.  Even though we may think that the movie makers (producers, directors) may use "Michaelisms" in their movies to ensure the success of their movie, I don't think any of them are capable of even coming close to what Michael is all about, which is helping people, children by giving them hope, inspiring people to aim for the stars and always by being a humble, kind and caring human being.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
This trial is going to be even more painful than any of the others because it will involve Prince and Paris in one capacity or another as we've already seen. So, I want to bring attention to this answer that Paris gave to one of the questions that were asked of her.

" Paris says Michael told her he wanted to do movies (write, direct, act) , combine his music catalog with movies and move to LV after tour."

We've already seen this happen with a lot of movies that have come out since 6/25, and new ones that are still coming out.
I don't want to name every single movie that has Michael written all over it, since we've already discussed them here on the forum.  Michael has talked about making movies in a lot of his interviews going back to the late 80's.  From what I've read and the interviews I've watched Michael give, "they" did not give him the chance to do this, to get involved in movies.
I think "they" were threatened by Michael's intelligence, his following (which was very big), and did not want him to have even more power and influence over the majority of the people, since his intentions were good, he wanted to give people hope, optimism and positivity.  This was against everything "they" were about. The people in the industry with the most power wanted to preach about sex and violence in everything they did. What I'm trying to explain, is that before 6/25 and almost all of his life,
Michael had wanted to be involved in movies, but was always blocked.  After 6/25, all of a sudden almost every movie that came out had Michael written all over it.  Even though we may think that the movie makers (producers, directors) may use "Michaelisms" in their movies to ensure the success of their movie, I don't think any of them are capable of even coming close to what Michael is all about, which is helping people, children by giving them hope, inspiring people to aim for the stars and always by being a humble, kind and caring human being.

Faithad777 thanks for sharing this beautiful and optimistic post I hope Michael TAKES OVER Hollywood Movie Industry and start making movies where love prevails and as you very well say no more violence, we owe it to our next generation if we want them to live in a better world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Thank you, sweet. I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The judge will allow AEG to raise the issue of child molestation charges against Michael Jackson although lawyers for his mother claim it's irrelevant because he was acquitted.

If this is true, then thats huge! The tapestry is coming together...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal