Girl_In_the_Mirror

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We are not here to judge Michael's family we are here to investigate his faked death, I find it very disrespectful talking about Paris that way, let it be please.
I'm with you on that, sweet! Though I somehow try to understand where MFFreedom's coming from. But MF, try to understand that even though you don't agree with her looks and behavior these days, let's not forget: after all, she's just a teenager, she is entitled, just like everybody else in this world, to behave the way she feels. It's the time when she discovers herself, what she likes/what she doesn't, etc. And maybe she does it on purpose, who knows...
Just because she's MJ's daughter, that doesn't mean that she must forget who she is, in order to please everybody on this Earth: that would make no sense, now would it?
I for one, have absolutely no doubt in my mind, that these kids were raised IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE by their wonderful father.
MJ raised them in a very mature, profound, beautiful way. They were heavily exposed to the media, even though Mike didn't want that, so...we can say that they're as normal as any teenager can be.
So, in light of the respect that we here say  we have for Michael and his family, my simple modest opinion is that [just like sweet said]  we should let her be :)

No harm feelings, I beg of you!  :bearhug:

Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 04:14:09 AM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

We are not here to judge Michael's family we are here to investigate his faked death, I find it very disrespectful talking about Paris that way, let it be please.
I'm with you on that, sweet! Though I somehow try to understand where MFFreedom's coming from. But MF, try to understand that even though you don't agree with her looks and behavior these days, let's not forget: after all, she's just a teenager, she is entitled, just like everybody else in this world, to behave the way she feels. It's the time when she discovers herself, what she likes/what she doesn't, etc. And maybe she does it on purpose, who knows...
Just because she's MJ's daughter, that doesn't mean that she must forget who she is, in order to please everybody on this Earth: that would make no sense, now would it?
I for one, have absolutely no doubt in my mind, that these kids were raised IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE by their wonderful father.
MJ raised them in a very mature, profound, beautiful way. They were heavily exposed to the media, even though Mike didn't want that, so...we can say that they're as normal as any teenager can be.
So, in light of the respect that we here say  we have for Michael and his family, my simple modest opinion is that [just like sweet said]  we should let her be :)

Perfectly agreed upon. And thank you for trying to understand me. As I said in my previous post: her being a teenager is just not the issue in what forms my opinion. So, I'm really surprised some here understand my post as I am picking on her personally, when I do not even know her personally. I am just going by what is presented to me via the media in regards to the hoax, surely not to Paris personally. But please: I was just stating my opinion and I asked to leave it at that. So, can we move on?

Big bear hug to all of you as well  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Girl_In_the_Mirror

Perfectly agreed upon. And thank you for trying to understand me. As I said in my previous post: her being a teenager is just not the issue in what forms my opinion. So, I'm really surprised some here understand my post as I am picking on her personally, when I do not even know her personally. I am just going by what is presented to me via the media in regards to the hoax, surely not to Paris personally. But please: I was just stating my opinion and I asked to leave it at that. So, can we move on?

Big bear hug to all of you as well  :bearhug:
Perfectly agreed upon, either ;)
I don't wanna speak on behalf of everyone, it wouldn't be fair, but I do think we can/should move on :)
There are certainly other things that we need to discuss. ;)
Bear hug! :bearhug:
Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:31:25 AM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Ivy_4MJ 1h
There's a confusion. The quotes from Paris was NOT from her deposition. Those came from her answers to interrogatories/ written questions.

Thank you for clarifying that. My gut feeling too said these were not from her deposition. Thanks for clearing that one up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Paris may be aware of the hoax, yet she may be too young to fully understand WHY her father is doing this.

I have to say that I (respectfully) disagree. I believe (JMO) that MJ has been educating his children (in an age appropriate language) the reasons. As a family he would have been building the up for this for years to protect the sanctity of their emotions, psycological state, protection, etc.

If his, motto / ethos, is dig deeper, free thinking, don't accept what you have been told and OPEN YOUR EYES, I am sure he has drummed this into his children. He has taught them about the evils of this world as well as given them the life tools to keep searching for truth with an open mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Paris may be aware of the hoax, yet she may be too young to fully understand WHY her father is doing this.

I have to say that I (respectfully) disagree. I believe (JMO) that MJ has been educating his children (in an age appropriate language) the reasons. As a family he would have been building the up for this for years to protect the sanctity of their emotions, psycological state, protection, etc.

If his, motto / ethos, is dig deeper, free thinking, don't accept what you have been told and OPEN YOUR EYES, I am sure he has drummed this into his children. He has taught them about the evils of this world as well as given them the life tools to keep searching for truth with an open mind.

I totally agree with you on this Aussie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

Agreed!  As Prince said recently of his dad, "He raised us right."  Just the public seeing those kids in their confident, composed, and happy intelligence is sending them the message that MJ 'was' (is) a loving wonderful father and person who would never harm a child.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

Agreed!  As Prince said recently of his dad, "He raised us right."  Just the public seeing those kids in their confident, composed, and happy intelligence is sending them the message that MJ 'was' (is) a loving wonderful father and person who would never harm a child.
Amen to that, MJonmind!
Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 03:32:51 AM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Agreed 100%  :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
     + 1              :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes

Very well said! I totally agree with you! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal