suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just thought it was interesting to see another Exhibit B on this AEG document about Paris' deposition (Front's hint).

In addition to the Exhibit B of AEG contract signed by MJ:

are they not required to use their legal names here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I don't know, but I'm seriously beginning to doubt Paris is the real deal. I know this doesn't sit well with most of you. But she seems to be anything but what her father must have taught her. This girl just doesn't sit well with me anymore. Anyways, after reading the filed papers I'm just stunned at the amount of people even surrounding Prince during his depositon. It's as if these kids (and stars in general) are a commoditiy, moved around and taken care of that noone gets too close. I'm seriously beginning to question the amount of security around celebrities in general. MK victims kept from being found out? I tend more and more to believe that the amount of security measures the amount of secrecy behind it.

what exctly are you saying? she is someone else?  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

I don't know, but I'm seriously beginning to doubt Paris is the real deal. I know this doesn't sit well with most of you. But she seems to be anything but what her father must have taught her. This girl just doesn't sit well with me anymore. Anyways, after reading the filed papers I'm just stunned at the amount of people even surrounding Prince during his depositon. It's as if these kids (and stars in general) are a commoditiy, moved around and taken care of that noone gets too close. I'm seriously beginning to question the amount of security around celebrities in general. MK victims kept from being found out? I tend more and more to believe that the amount of security measures the amount of secrecy behind it.

I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I agree.

don't you think that has been a gradual progression though, like environmental. just sayin'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I agree.

don't you think that has been a gradual progression though, like environmental. just sayin'

edit: Nevermind
Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 11:07:12 AM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I do understand what this poster is saying, but I tend to feel that Paris is doing what her father taught her to do, put on her rhinoceros skin and stand tall.  And she is doing it by design.  Can you imagine how tough it is to be a girl who’s father is Michael Jackson and all the hate and heartache she would suffer if she was timid?  She has to put up a facade of being rather tough and she does it well.  She cannot afford to be a girly girl. She’s stunning and is proving that she is more than just another air-headed pretty face.  I rather admire her for that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I do understand what this poster is saying, but I tend to feel that Paris is doing what her father taught her to do, put on her rhinoceros skin and stand tall.  And she is doing it by design.  Can you imagine how tough it is to be a girl who’s father is Michael Jackson and all the hate and heartache she would suffer if she was timid?  She has to put up a facade of being rather tough and she does it well.  She cannot afford to be a girly girl. She’s stunning and is proving that she is more than just another air-headed pretty face.  I rather admire her for that.

Amen to that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 @  hesouttamylife   I rather admire her for that.

Agree he  :bearhug:  Paris is a little great women!!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Well, I said this doesn't sit well with a lot of you. Yes, I've come to question if she really is NOT the Paris we all think: yes, an imposter. We all questioned her 'bedroom' looking like a fans' bedroom. I'm not going to press on that, it was just a note on the side. I however still think, that Michael would not want his girl showing off devil horns et al in public - being a teenager doing stuff like that or not is not the issue here now - knowing how he always was more or less polite with his enemies and was a faithful man. And if Paris is this faithful Daddy's girl she would respect his father by not acting like she does. She acts like she's kept on pretty lose leash. But hey - that's just my feeling. And her not showing up for  the deposition - well, I tend to think there are some people behind her not showing up that steer this scene pretty well - and that is not MJ. Feels too sinister. But ... please, don't let me stop discussing the OP theme.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
We are not here to judge Michael's family we are here to investigate his faked death, I find it very disrespectful talking about Paris that way, let it be please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

We are not here to judge Michael's family we are here to investigate his faked death, I find it very disrespectful talking about Paris that way, let it be please.

I agree, sunset. Paris is a teenage girl, whom (for all inteensive purposes) lost her father. Is Michael alive? I'm 99.999% positive that he is. Even though Michael may still be alive... he is, most likely, not with his children. Sure, he probably visits them but he most likely is around as often as they would like.Why? Because of the hoax and every project Michael is working on behind the scenes.

Paris may be aware of the hoax, yet she may be too young to fully understand WHY her father is doing this. This hoax undoubtedly takes up a lot of Michael's time... something the kids have not been used to, since Michael lessened his workload once they were born. I believe Paris may be rebelling some.... but if all we say is true, then think of the stress the girl is under!

Michael may not have died, but Paris may still as if she lost her father...   in some ways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i suppose the changes could all be part of the plan , just to see if anyone takes notice of it all and speaks out or what. i don't really believe that but cha never can tell.  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, I said this doesn't sit well with a lot of you. Yes, I've come to question if she really is NOT the Paris we all think: yes, an imposter. We all questioned her 'bedroom' looking like a fans' bedroom. I'm not going to press on that, it was just a note on the side. I however still think, that Michael would not want his girl showing off devil horns et al in public - being a teenager doing stuff like that or not is not the issue here now - knowing how he always was more or less polite with his enemies and was a faithful man. And if Paris is this faithful Daddy's girl she would respect his father by not acting like she does. She acts like she's kept on pretty lose leash. But hey - that's just my feeling. And her not showing up for  the deposition - well, I tend to think there are some people behind her not showing up that steer this scene pretty well - and that is not MJ. Feels too sinister. But ... please, don't let me stop discussing the OP theme.

@sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
i suppose the changes could all be part of the plan , just to see if anyone takes notice of it all and speaks out or what. i don't really believe that but cha never can tell.  :LolLolLolLol:

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I agree we are here to find the truth! Michaels children are part of this Not by choice but because they are MICHAEL JOE JACKSON children!

Let them be children as there is not that much time in their childhood! They had to grow up quicker to stand up for their right! The right to be Michael's children without being judged !

Michael would have taught them well they grew up with all this they know how to deal with it all!

Let them live!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions