Re: Don't ask who's the Daddy
March 24, 2013, 04:05:38 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think for a second they are Michael's biological children, but this doesn't matter.

I think statements like this hurts Michael  :icon_e_confused:  If Michael honestly believes they are biologically his and is forced to believe anything else could mean the ultimate betrayal. In my heart I believe they are his children from his seed.  To us maybe it doesn’t matter.  But to him, it could possibly mean everything.  I dare not utter that sentiment.  I’ll never say that they aren’t his. To me, that’s going too far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
March 24, 2013, 05:14:27 PM
I don't think for a second they are Michael's biological children, but this doesn't matter.

I think statements like this hurts Michael  :icon_e_confused:  If Michael honestly believes they are biologically his and is forced to believe anything else could mean the ultimate betrayal. In my heart I believe they are his children from his seed.  To us maybe it doesn’t matter.  But to him, it could possibly mean everything.  I dare not utter that sentiment.  I’ll never say that they aren’t his. To me, that’s going too far.

EXACTLY HES!!
Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 05:15:43 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Girl_In_the_Mirror

March 25, 2013, 05:42:28 AM

Exactly HES!
You're both right, gina and hes!
It's like telling my father [who's actually my step father, and who has been raising me since the age of 2, and whom I cannot conceive calling him other than DAD, DADDY, FATHER] - that he's not my father - well that would hurt him so bad, since he has been there for me, raising me as if i were his own child, spending all his time, money and energy to help me become a strong, fulfilled person. [which I hope he succeeded in]. My natural father died when I was only 2 months old...long story, medical error...he was only 31 years old. So even if my step-dad (even writing step-dad feels so unusual and strange to me, since I have never seen him as a step -dad, but as my one and only father!) knows deep down in his heart we're not related by blood, I think it would hurt him a great deal if I told him, or if I felt that he's not my dad.
Anyway, sorry for being off-topic, but I can only imagine what Mike feels seeing that people would care if he were or not the biological father of P, P and B.
I've learned a very important lesson throughout this life and I wanna share with you: Your parent is the one who raises you, not necessarily the one who conceives you.

Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:45:46 AM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

shorty

March 25, 2013, 05:55:42 AM

:th_bravo:

@hes & @ Girl_

They are HIS children !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2013, 07:15:23 AM
@Girl........these words you say are wonderful:

I've learned a very important lesson throughout this life and I wanna share with you: Your parent is the one who raises you, not necessarily the one who conceives you.

I am still of the vein, it's none of my business...that's why I haven't commented specifically on this......just TMZ earlier.  But these words are so true Girl......
thank you!  I have many friends who have been adopted, my kids have friends that have blended families......they are so full of love and caring.  It is
great to see that love is the most important thing.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2013, 11:22:13 AM
I think it is a travesty that a person who genuinely cared for all children possibly would never have been allowed to legally adopt any of them based on the presumption that he would molest them.  That is one of the real reasons Sneddon wanted to take Michael’s children from him and his family. He was of the strong opinion that they didn’t belong to him and was in fact only there for one reason, to mold into victims.   :icon_evil:  The only way for Michael to ever have had children to love and nurture was to produce them.  And even with that scenario, with the mother stating they are his, people still refuse to fathom that Michael could have produced any children.  And though we say we are not judgemental, that it is still discussed negates that to some extent.  From the first day Michael brought his children home, he has had to explain how he produced them, naturally or artificially, as if it was impossible for him to be capable of intimacy and/or romance or of spawning a seed.  :icon_e_confused: He is not gay. He is not a saint. He is not a freak of nature. He told us that he’s only human and embarrasses easily.  Can you imagine him having to look into his children’s questioning eyes and explain all of this because it has been spewed everywhere that he is not their real father?  Not only is this painful and an intrusion to him, but also to those kids.  I don’t know why the parentage of MJ3 remains so important.  Sometimes it feels like there is something brewing in the background of this hoax, and if it were ever formally determined that those children are not Michael’s, there will be some negative consequences for them.  I don’t know the law, but I do know a little about families & greed.  So I choose to not play up that aspect. They have enough already to deal with in this hate filled world.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

MJonmind

March 25, 2013, 01:50:13 PM
Girl_, thanks for sharing from your personal perspective. Beautiful that you were so loved, since there are many who have biological parents who don't feel that love.

Hes, this is such an emotion filled aspect of MJ's life--his sex life, wives and children, plus the children (adults) many claim are his, but legally are not.  There's so much mystery, and I really believe that MJ has deliberately put certain elements of illusion in, because he has long planned for his life to be the Greatest show on earth. He also "lives for controversy" as Teddy Riley said it. MJ said, "Black people come in all colors." And it is proven that offspring of generational mixes can be unexpected and surprising.  This will continue to be discussed passionately for years to come. If MJ (or Debbie) had outright said they were only adopted kids and not his seed, there would be no discussion anymore, although the molestation accusations might affect people thinking of ulterior motives for MJ doing this.  He pretty much can't win, but I believe that he WILL win, because he has a plan and he's a proven genius. He's proven that when life gave him lemons, he's made a LOT of lemonade! We just have to support MJ, and Keep watching!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

March 25, 2013, 02:20:35 PM
IMO it's just NOT our business - it just matters to MJ and the children and NO ONE else!
...but - of course - just my oppinion...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:20:15 PM

Exactly HES!
It's like telling my father [who's actually my step father, and who has been raising me since the age of 2, and whom I cannot conceive calling him other than DAD, DADDY, FATHER] - that he's not my father - well that would hurt him so bad, since he has been there for me, raising me as if i were his own child, spending all his time, money and energy to help me become a strong, fulfilled person. [which I hope he succeeded in]. My natural father died when I was only 2 months old...long story, medical error...he was only 31 years old. So even if my step-dad (even writing step-dad feels so unusual and strange to me, since I have never seen him as a step -dad, but as my one and only father!) knows deep down in his heart we're not related by blood, I think it would hurt him a great deal if I told him, or if I felt that he's not my dad.
Anyway, sorry for being off-topic, but I can only imagine what Mike feels seeing that people would care if he were or not the biological father of P, P and B.

Girl_ you said that Gina and Hes are right but I think you are wrong, the ones that are right are Hes and me, Gina is telling that Michael's children are not his biological ones.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Girl_In_the_Mirror

March 25, 2013, 05:49:44 PM

Exactly HES!

Girl_ you said that Gina and Hes are right but I think you are wrong, the ones that are right are Hes and me, Gina is telling that Michael's children are not his biological ones.
Thank you sweet for correcting my mistake!
Indeed, I was gonna say.."thank you  sweet and hes", but I was seeing gina's quote as I was writing + being at job, during work = error. Once again, sorry for the confusion.

Just to clarify things: I respect Gina's opinion, even if it's totally different than mine. I think everyone's entitled to have their own opinions/beliefs. But if you'll allow me this simple opinion Gina: MJonmind explains very well this whole parenthood situation, in his post from today, so we should all read that and take it into consideration, I think ;)

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on my sharing of my personal experience. I didn't wanna brag or something, it is just that I'm trying to see and get Mike's point of view, in case he weren't P, P and B's natural father [though, like I said I really do think he is!]. There are so many natural fathers who physically and mentally abuse their children, but there are also people who God sends into a child's life like true saviors, bringing LOVE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS. I just happened to be very lucky and have not enough words to thank God for changing my -what was to become an awful fate -into a happy life. My thoughts and prayers go for the children who are not as lucky as I've been, in hopes that everything's gonna change to the better. :bearhug:

And thanks, Wishing. Your words are always so wise and beautiful!
 :bearhug:
Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:51:19 PM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 26, 2013, 07:39:24 AM
I am sorry you guys but I keep my opinion: those children are not the biological children of Michael Jackson.The reasons why Mr. Jackson decided to present them as from his own flesh and blood are obscure to me and I can only try to imagine a motivation or another.

It was his choise and actually I respect it and in fact I find it the ultimate shout to a world that forces people into rules, trying to break their spirit and freedom. I think what he did is simply cool, like everything he did.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2013, 08:49:43 AM
I respect everyones Opinions,But Ask you this: WHY is it so important if Michael is paris/prince/blanket father or not? I don't think it's our business to know that. Just because you're the biological father,doesn't mean your automatically is the father. what makes you a father is that you have been there for your child and raised your child when your child needed you etc. Michael Jackson is paris/prince/blanket biological father Period!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

March 26, 2013, 08:55:02 AM
I am sorry you guys but I keep my opinion: those children are not the biological children of Michael Jackson.The reasons why Mr. Jackson decided to present them as from his own flesh and blood are obscure to me and I can only try to imagine a motivation or another.

It was his choise and actually I respect it and in fact I find it the ultimate shout to a world that forces people into rules, trying to break their spirit and freedom. I think what he did is simply cool, like everything he did.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2013, 09:28:27 AM
Gina, please explain what makes you perfectly sure that none of the children are Michael’s biologically  :judge-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 26, 2013, 09:34:38 AM

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions