No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sounds like MJ speaking here : 'And I think I have the right to complain if I'm in pain'

This hoax is lodging one giant complaint against the evils. Music biz, press, false accusers etc.  JMO

I also like Jacksons' Conrads use of the word 'Suboptimal'

suboptimal (not comparable) ... A suboptimal solution to a problem is often more useful than an optimal ...

This hoax is suboptimal, sure at times it's hurtful, frustrating, deceitful and not optimal, but its useful! Serves purpose! We must hang in there. When its difficult need to remember the grand picture of vindication :)

Conrad: - I have liberties that’s civil, I can speak

Exactly Michael! And he speaks through this hoax and will continue to post hoax. Wrongs righted!

And if you don't mind, I'd say a little Front comment here: I have requested by now cuffing me in front rather than behind

Oh' don't worry Front. We feel cuffed here. It's difficult at times but there is no escape. The lure of the hoax lol

Again, all jmo. Perhaps I'm fishing for things

Love to all x
Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 07:01:26 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Oh and here is the transcript

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

paula-c

Restraining order issued between Conrad Murray attorneys after jailhouse, doughnut shop altercations

PASADENA  - An attorney who ended his representation of Dr. Conrad Murray after a heated jailhouse altercation with his co-counsel has obtained a temporary restraining order against the woman, alleging she threw hot water at him at a doughnut shop.

Last Thursday, Pasadena Superior Court Judge Terry Smerling directed Valerie Wass not to come within 200 yards of Michael Flanagan, his business and his car. She also was directed not to harass or intimidate him.

A hearing on whether to extend the order is scheduled April 3.

Flanagan had been assisting Wass, who is working as Murray’s appellate attorney, seeking to overturn his November 2011 involuntary manslaughter conviction in the June 2009 death of pop star Michael Jackson.

The two attorneys, along with Flanagan’s son, were involved in a physical and verbal altercation at the Los Angeles County Men’s Jail in Los Angeles in January as they were visiting Murray, where the doctor is serving a four-year sentence.

Wass filed a police report alleging Flanagan’s son pushed her, according to media reports.

According to court papers filed by Flanagan’s lawyer, Charles Unger, Wass confronted Flanagan on March 8 at a Winchell’s doughnut shop on Lake Avenue.

“Miss Wass came into Winchell’s … yelling gross profanities and threw a scalding hot container of coffee at my face and torso,” Flanagan stated in his court papers. “I was slightly burned by the coffee and also incurred property damage to clothing.”

Wass told a reporter afterward that she “should have shot me,” Flanagan’s court papers state.

Wass also has “stalked” Flanagan other times at Winchell’s, at Crispy’s Deli in Glendale and at the jail, Flanagan’s court papers state. She also has been “relentless with obscene emails to my office,” Flanagan’s court papers state.

Flanagan alleges the situation has gotten worse over time.

“In each of these incidents she used physical force and extreme profanity,” Flanagan states. “Each incident is getting progressively more violent.”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If this is not baloney, bull crap or "hoax", then I don't know what is.......... I mean Flanagan says that "he incurred property damage to clothing"??????? from the coffee?????  Who says that?????  In the first line of this article it says that she threw hot water at him, and later in the article the hot water changes to a HOT CONTAINER OF COFFEE???????? And I guess she is following him everywhere he goes..........
Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 09:54:15 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Restraining order issued between Conrad Murray attorneys after jailhouse, doughnut shop altercations

PASADENA  - An attorney who ended his representation of Dr. Conrad Murray after a heated jailhouse altercation with his co-counsel has obtained a temporary restraining order against the woman, alleging she threw hot water at him at a doughnut shop.

Last Thursday, Pasadena Superior Court Judge Terry Smerling directed Valerie Wass not to come within 200 yards of Michael Flanagan, his business and his car. She also was directed not to harass or intimidate him.

A hearing on whether to extend the order is scheduled April 3.

Flanagan had been assisting Wass, who is working as Murray’s appellate attorney, seeking to overturn his November 2011 involuntary manslaughter conviction in the June 2009 death of pop star Michael Jackson.

The two attorneys, along with Flanagan’s son, were involved in a physical and verbal altercation at the Los Angeles County Men’s Jail in Los Angeles in January as they were visiting Murray, where the doctor is serving a four-year sentence.

Wass filed a police report alleging Flanagan’s son pushed her, according to media reports.

According to court papers filed by Flanagan’s lawyer, Charles Unger, Wass confronted Flanagan on March 8 at a Winchell’s doughnut shop on Lake Avenue.

“Miss Wass came into Winchell’s … yelling gross profanities and threw a scalding hot container of coffee at my face and torso,” Flanagan stated in his court papers. “I was slightly burned by the coffee and also incurred property damage to clothing.”

Wass told a reporter afterward that she “should have shot me,” Flanagan’s court papers state.

Wass also has “stalked” Flanagan other times at Winchell’s, at Crispy’s Deli in Glendale and at the jail, Flanagan’s court papers state. She also has been “relentless with obscene emails to my office,” Flanagan’s court papers state.

Flanagan alleges the situation has gotten worse over time.

“In each of these incidents she used physical force and extreme profanity,” Flanagan states. “Each incident is getting progressively more violent.”

Okay....doesn't get any stranger than this one.  :icon_e_confused: so Wass "stalked' Flanny.[ she makes MJ's stalkers sound tame by comparison]  threw scalding coffee in his face in which he was slightly burned [I thought scalding coffee would burn a lot]  , and used physical force and gross profanity? Seems like Flanny is petrified of the little woman. Conrad had better think twice if he's ever going to sack her......he might not know what hit him if he tried.
Seriously...this behavior is way too weird to be real even for a lawyer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Ah, so now we get some "insight" as to why Flanny is being uncooperative and why he hasn't handed over the trial file yet.  Time delays created conveniently by professional opposite sex lawyers who can't communicate without resorting to physical violence.  Now just why is that so hard to believe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

poor Flanagan...... :LolLolLolLol:......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
While judge Pastor´s speech at the end of the trial seemed truly Shakespearian, this one reminds me of Schiller

The women like hyenas grow,   
With panther’s fangs unbridled tearing   
The flinching bosom of the foe.   
There is no sacredness remaining...

:icon_lol:

Gotta love classics  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

curls

I'm speechless ...... I'm not a great user of smilies but sometimes they speak louder than words.  :WTF:   :judge-smiley:   :Crash:   :icon_rolleyes: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I sent Wass a message asking her about CM's trial and she never answered me, now I understand why, she is being busy by stalking Flanny  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 08:32:08 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions