Daddy ain't raise no fool!

Michael Jackson's oldest son, Prince, is reportedly testifying in the case against concert promotion company AEG for their involvement in the wrongful death of the pop legend.

A family insider tells Radar Online,

"Prince absolutely plans on testifying. His grandmother, Katherine, filed the lawsuit against AEG, which was the concert promoter for Michael's comeback concerts that were scheduled to take place in London. Katherine contends that AEG was responsible for her son's death because they were responsible for hiring Dr. Conrad Murray to be his physician."

Prince has reportedly had in depth conversations with his father about AEG. His testimony will shed light on Jackson's thoughts and experiences with the company.

The family insider continues, "Prince will also testify about the fateful day his father died, as he was an eyewitness to the efforts that were made to save his life. There are no plans for either Paris or Blanket to testify though. Jurors will be very interested in what Prince has to say. He is a very well spoken and intelligent young man."

The California Court of Appeals have ordered Michael's medical records to be unsealed to be used in the lawsuit. The case is set to proceed to trial on April 1.

Hopefully the Jackson family can put all of the legal stuff behind them and continue to enjoy the memories of the great Michael Jackson

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 01:50:57 PM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Prince has reportedly had in depth conversations with his father about AEG. His testimony will shed light on Jackson's thoughts and experiences with the company.

The family insider continues, "Prince will also testify about the fateful day his father died, as he was an eyewitness to the efforts that were made to save his life. There are no plans for either Paris or Blanket to testify though. Jurors will be very interested in what Prince has to say. He is a very well spoken and intelligent young man."

This paragraph stood out for me.  I don't think those "in depth conversations" that Prince had with Michael about AEG were at all positive, if we can believe everything in this article to be true (don't know about that), this info. is again coming from a family insider. How many family insider's have we heard from throughout this "hoax"??????  It would be very interesting to know if these insiders are all the same person or different????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This paragraph stood out for me.  I don't think those "in depth conversations" that Prince had with Michael about AEG were at all positive, if we can believe everything in this article to be true (don't know about that), this info. is again coming from a family insider. How many family insider's have we heard from throughout this "hoax"??????  It would be very interesting to know if these insiders are all the same person or different?????

Keep in mind, when MJ "died", Prince was 11-12 yrs old. How "in depth" could those conversations have been? Theres a HUGE difference between 12 and 16. I can definately believe MJ having deep convos with Prince now, in preparation for his testimony.

What would have made MJ have in depth convos with Prince about AEG of all things, especially with Prince being so young? That seems odd to me, IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This paragraph stood out for me.  I don't think those "in depth conversations" that Prince had with Michael about AEG were at all positive, if we can believe everything in this article to be true (don't know about that), this info. is again coming from a family insider. How many family insider's have we heard from throughout this "hoax"??????  It would be very interesting to know if these insiders are all the same person or different?????

Keep in mind, when MJ "died", Prince was 11-12 yrs old. How "in depth" could those conversations have been? Theres a HUGE difference between 12 and 16. I can definately believe MJ having deep convos with Prince now, in preparation for his testimony.

What would have made MJ have in depth convos with Prince about AEG of all things, especially with Prince being so young? That seems odd to me, IMO

:th_bravo:  Exactly!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I'm with you LoveNeedsExpression.  This also reminds me of the interview Paris had with Ellen (I believe it was Ellen, if my memory serves me right), when Paris said that Michael told her "If I die tomorrow, remember everything I taught you" (again just from memory).  Also very odd for a person of 50 years old to say to his daughter............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Yes I agree LoveNeeds.  And combine that with Prince joining the entertainment industry, including making his acting debut...he's ready for this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
The California Court of Appeals have ordered Michael's medical records to be unsealed to be used in the lawsuit. The case is set to proceed to trial on April 1.

Sorry to repeat this again: but when is the AEG trial gonna take place?? next April the 1st or April the 2nd??  :confused:

I agree with you guys all this sounds very weird, Prince was too young to have had those deep conversations about AEG with his father and we will see what Prince has to say, maybe he'll say that his father is alive  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:19:45 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

Sorry to repeat this again: but when is the AEG trial gonna take place?? next April the 1st or April the 2nd??  :confused:

I agree with you guys all this sounds very weird, Prince was too young to have had those deep conversations about AEG with his father and we will see what Prince has to say, maybe he'll say that his father is alive  :icon_e_wink:

I think it was April 1st but was moved to April 2nd (my Dad's birthday  :icon_e_smile: ).  April 1st this year is Easter Monday which is a government holiday, at least it is in Canada so maybe that's why it was bumped.  Unless it is starting on the 1st.   :icon_e_confused: :icon_question:
Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:37:37 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

:th_bravo:  Exactly!

CORRECT !!!     :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

That's what I've been thinking too LoveNeeds. Those in depth conversations could have been recently between father & son, but they could have had conversations during the CM manslaughter trial because according to the news MJ's kids wanted to testify You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , though they were advised not to back then, maybe because of their young age. Now that Prince is 16 yrs old MJ agreed to give Prince a go to testify because that's what they have been agreeing about during those depth talks  :)

Go Prince!
Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 06:59:38 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

[/color][/size][/font]

yes it would
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

I think it was April 1st but was moved to April 2nd (my Dad's birthday  :icon_e_smile: ).  April 1st this year is Easter Monday which is a government holiday, at least it is in Canada so maybe that's why it was bumped.  Unless it is starting on the 1st.   :icon_e_confused: :icon_question:

Thanks Andrea for the clarification, ah... and congratulate your father for his next Birthday!!
Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 11:13:20 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

LOL, thanks sweetswingset, I'll tell him that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just saying guys 1st April is April Fool's Day!????  Don't know what that could mean!???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions