iLoveyoumoreTopic starter

Reason why he might not come back (?)
March 15, 2013, 09:36:03 AM
Some days I believe strongly Michael will come back and some days I feel he would never come back.. because maybe he wants to stay forever young in our minds (he is Peter Pan after all) and he doesn't want us to see him grow old, like with wrinkles and grey hair etc.
Also if I remember right Latoya said in her book something like Michael wouldn't want to be seen in media after he turns 50.

Other reason why he might've faked his death and not come back is that maybe he wanted to make sure he will become cultural icon. Many times those people who die young, like Marilyn Monroe and Elvis (even if it is fake death) became greater legends than those who we saw old with wrinkles and grey hair.

anyway I do HOPE he will come back
It would be horrible if we would never know the truth, what really happened to him :icon_e_sad:
I'm so confused these days!

What do you think? sorry if this has been discussed many times here already
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

diggyon

Re: Reason why he might not come back (?)
March 15, 2013, 09:47:42 AM
He'll come back, bu not as the "King of Pop". This persona has died June 25th. Expect a totally new "Michael Jackson" and keep the faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

gwynned

March 15, 2013, 10:28:36 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He'll come back, bu not as the "King of Pop". This persona has died June 25th. Expect a totally new "Michael Jackson" and keep the faith.

I think you're right.  We have all been fortunate to have a glimpse of the 'real' or 'new' Michael, who bears little resemblance to any of his 'public' images.  Of the many aspects of his return I am looking forward to, one is certainly the shocked and embarassed looks on people who had been critical of Michael or dismissed him as a fool!  ;)

Besides, a major aspect of this farce is to pave the way, not only for Michael to come back, but a number of other folks who for reasons I don't understand, simply canNOT come back.  Imagine the happiness this will bring to so many people.   Michael is a game changer and not just a player and thank God for that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2013, 11:18:20 AM
Some days I believe strongly Michael will come back and some days I feel he would never come back.. because maybe he wants to stay forever young in our minds (he is Peter Pan after all) and he doesn't want us to see him grow old, like with wrinkles and grey hair etc.
Also if I remember right Latoya said in her book something like Michael wouldn't want to be seen in media after he turns 50.

Other reason why he might've faked his death and not come back is that maybe he wanted to make sure he will become cultural icon. Many times those people who die young, like Marilyn Monroe and Elvis (even if it is fake death) became greater legends than those who we saw old with wrinkles and grey hair.

It would be horrible if we would never know the truth, what really happened to him :icon_e_sad:

I know how you feel, 'I Love You More', as some days my head spins round and round with the thought of what really happened to him. I search and search for answers that I've already found, at least a dozen times before, looking for something that I missed, trying to put the pieces back together in a different way, with a different view. The only comfort I have is that I know there are others out there just like me!  I love that moment on waking when the mind is free from thought, as it's the only time in the day when mine is not ticking away preoccupied by the hoax!   

It's not even about a comeback for me, as I cannot see that would ever work, what with all the crazy press and the people who want to see him fail. For me it's all about KNOWING THAT MICHAEL IS ALIVE, SAFE & HAPPY, because it just seems so wrong that he should die so young when all he did was give to the world. The balance just isn't right and I can't and won't rest until I know the truth.

Your thoughts about Michael not wanting to be seen getting old and grey have also occurred to me and I don't feel he would have wanted his fans to see him that way. Maybe 20 years ago he did make a plan to leave the spotlight and hoax his death or even slip out of the limelight and work behind the scenes. What worries me is the fact that that plan never came into practice and his life was taken away before he was able to relax and enjoy life.

The prospect of never knowing the truth terrifies me, but perhaps we might just never know and it's a mystery that we will have in the back of our minds until our own time is up! Look on the bright side, at least we will grow old and grey together, if we have any hair left!  :Pulling_hair:

It's a daily struggle I know, but keep going.
With love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2013, 01:46:52 PM
Thank you diggyon and gwynned, I hope you guys are right
And thank you MJLoyalFan, I'm so happy to see I'm not the only one who's feeling this way!
Somedays I really feel I'm gonna lose my mind because of this hoax   :screaming-7365:
but got to keep going, L.O.V.E. to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
March 16, 2013, 12:02:02 PM
@Iloveyoumore....He had not to die in order not to be seen in media after have reached his 50 years old, right?? he could have just disappeared without pulling this hoax off and have left all this welter of clues, hints and subtle whispers, don't you think so?? what was the purpose to weave this whole plot if the only reason was not to be seen after reached his 50's?? He could have gone to a Paradise Island and avoid any complication in his life, sorry but your theory doesn't make sense to me although I respect your point of view.
Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 12:05:46 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

March 16, 2013, 01:56:33 PM
@Iloveyoumore....He had not to die in order not to be seen in media after have reached his 50 years old, right?? he could have just disappeared without pulling this hoax off and have left all this welter of clues, hints and subtle whispers, don't you think so?? what was the purpose to weave this whole plot if the only reason was not to be seen after reached his 50's?? He could have gone to a Paradise Island and avoid any complication in his life, sorry but your theory doesn't make sense to me although I respect your point of view.

I wouldn't call this topic my "theory", these are just some thoughts that came into my mind.
yes I really hope too Michael has some bigger point in this hoax than just disappear in order to stay forever young Peter Pan in our minds.  :icon_e_biggrin:
but all I want to know is the truth.. just to know he's happy would be amazing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

March 16, 2013, 04:28:33 PM

I know how you feel, 'I Love You More', as some days my head spins round and round with the thought of what really happened to him. I search and search for answers that I've already found, at least a dozen times before, looking for something that I missed, trying to put the pieces back together in a different way, with a different view. The only comfort I have is that I know there are others out there just like me!  I love that moment on waking when the mind is free from thought, as it's the only time in the day when mine is not ticking away preoccupied by the hoax!   

It's not even about a comeback for me, as I cannot see that would ever work, what with all the crazy press and the people who want to see him fail. For me it's all about KNOWING THAT MICHAEL IS ALIVE, SAFE & HAPPY, because it just seems so wrong that he should die so young when all he did was give to the world. The balance just isn't right and I can't and won't rest until I know the truth.

Your thoughts about Michael not wanting to be seen getting old and grey have also occurred to me and I don't feel he would have wanted his fans to see him that way. Maybe 20 years ago he did make a plan to leave the spotlight and hoax his death or even slip out of the limelight and work behind the scenes. What worries me is the fact that that plan never came into practice and his life was taken away before he was able to relax and enjoy life.

The prospect of never knowing the truth terrifies me, but perhaps we might just never know and it's a mystery that we will have in the back of our minds until our own time is up! Look on the bright side, at least we will grow old and grey together, if we have any hair left!  :Pulling_hair:

It's a daily struggle I know, but keep going.
With love.
Couldn't agree with you more, MJLoyalFan!!!
Everything that I Love You More said, I felt it, and still have moments when I feel it, too... A mixture of all kinds of feelings and emotions cross my head during the day about everything that happened with Michael in the last 4 years, and as you said, all I hope is that, wherever he is, at least he's ok, safe, fulfilled. I would be such a hypocrite to say that there aren't days when I really wish he would make his comeback and show the world once again, that he deserves the title of KING OF MUSIC more than anyone on this Planet [I'm sure it's not just me who sees him as more than just The King of Pop], yet I'm becoming more and aware that this might never happen, and even if my heart and my soul tell me he's out there, alive and well, my mind worries a great deal about the fact that his life ended much too soon, which would be SO UNFAIR towards him, since he dedicated his entire life for the best cause ever: healing people's minds and souls through his music!!!
And yeah, the thought about him not wanting us to see him old crossed my mind too, but nevertheless, if so, it was Mike's decision and I respect it [ I would've still loved his music and him, even if he had tons of wrinkles, and no hair...just sayin' ;)]
Everytime I have moments of doubt, I remember some of Front's words...and I keep going.
So if that's what it takes, we'll grow old and grey together, but at least, we'll be loyal to Mike :)
 :bearhug:
Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 04:30:48 PM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
March 16, 2013, 06:33:38 PM
For me the best thing is to continue to be here, as we are doing for 4 years  :bearhug:give always to Mike all our L.O.V.E. , our loyalty...this is important and whatever will be his decision, know that we will always be with him...  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
March 17, 2013, 08:05:56 AM

I share your feelings, every day I wake up, I think will be today? you'll be doing? ...
I can not possibly think that MJ is not coming back, he will ... in his time, and I'll be here waiting, meanwhile I love you my King

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions