The Michael Jackson Tribute Show
March 07, 2013, 05:56:40 PM
I am back from todays visit of the Michael Jackson Tribute Show (known from Wetten Dass? 2009).

It was a Great Show not like the Cirque but not bad not bad at all. Only Dangerous was Michael from Record (not live how sad) the Audience going nuts crazy especially when BAD :michael_jackson-1135: was on some older man between 40-50 began to dance enthusiastic but unfortunatly  :LolLolLolLol: in no michael kind of way it was so funny and hilarious but what an proud honored courage man to do what he have done he makes the party and then even some others start to dance if i wasn´t ill but maybe even then i could be to shy but i would make more mj moves some  :icon_e_wink: :moonwalk_: :michael-jackson:. But it was a good show even with acrobatics beautiful women the artistic one one the towel ropes idk that thing wich Pink uses in her show. An he goes up the rows on the other side and down again he even danced on the soundboxes wow.

So Mainthing the Artist sung and danced performed live on the beginning a little bit to low i heard it but his voice became louder and better later but on the early songs he have said he (is) was working with Michael on the HIStory Tour (for PR i guess) and at the end HE SAID REST IN PEACE TO MICHAEL and that was a little bit arkward, because i think this far no friend of him said that words or are they, but like many have discussed it here, not everyone must be involved and know it. So your thoughts would be interested. The Used Images of This is It and some video but changed a little bit as they sung i just can´t stop loving you they had on screen an shadow still from the end of the way you make me feel with the girl and michael only the shadows.

But i liked the Show only i wanted to see the brothers more but they cancelled their show in february and this was some replace good but .... otherwise i am happy to have seen it he danced with the dancers great and even sings not that bad was  :multiplespotting: hope it would stay unlocked

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

MJonmind

Re: The Michael Jackson Tribute Show
March 07, 2013, 11:03:58 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience!  In what city was the show?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
March 08, 2013, 06:02:50 PM
Awesome experience!! All about Mike is something of magic!! :bearhug:
Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 06:03:27 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

March 08, 2013, 06:28:37 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed the tribute show. Thank you for sharing this experience.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

May 11, 2013, 01:24:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for sharing your experience!  In what city was the show?

:icon_redface: sorry for my late respond it was michaels favorite my beautiful city VIENNA where finally my tough ones came back in november 2 days before the lovely sweet great PINK was there, unfortunatly i havent the money for her :'( in few weeks the other sweet RIHANNA comes but what prices also not the money to even see her  :'( :'( but i definitly hope and believe we all will see someone soon very soon it smells like  :moonwalk_: :michael-jackson: :omg: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

Nice greetings from the warrior of love  :icon_e_wink: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal