paula-c

I hope that with this trial we can  out of this maze.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

I wonder what would happen if Murray actually says that AEG told him to find a way to do MJ in, as in snuff him out, kill him and making it look innocent.  But with nothing in writing, could they take his word as fact? Especially as he is a convicted criminal.  Then Prince’s testimony perhaps that Murray seemed to take his sweet time in trying to resuscitate him, and delaying calling 9/11—all indicators that Murray wanted to make it look like a accidental death but making sure he was dead.  Just the fact alone that Murray went to the bathroom while MJ was on propofol was so very risky and stupid.  Then coupled with the fact that over and over  Joe, Latoya and other Jacksons have been saying that Murray was only “the fall guy”—“the finger of the hand” that really killed him and would benefit from MJ being dead.   Really when you think about it, Murray had absolutely no benefit in killing MJ, but AEG had huge motivation for a dead Michael.  Randy Phillips emailed saying they were going to make a fortune because MJ was dead.  And biggest of all—TA DA! – “Exhibit B going to rock that trial!”

And then wondering further, what if, Murray says AEG wanted him to kill Michael, but that instead of doing that, he helped Michael escape and fake his death, and took the rap for murder, spending 4 years in jail, all for this sting. In that case if MJ appeared live, it would incriminate AEG as attemped murderers. Okay maybe I'm letting my imagination go wild.  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

I wonder what would happen if Murray actually says that AEG told him to find a way to do MJ in, as in snuff him out, kill him and making it look innocent.  But with nothing in writing, could they take his word as fact? Especially as he is a convicted criminal.  Then Prince’s testimony perhaps that Murray seemed to take his sweet time in trying to resuscitate him, and delaying calling 9/11—all indicators that Murray wanted to make it look like a accidental death but making sure he was dead.  Just the fact alone that Murray went to the bathroom while MJ was on propofol was so very risky and stupid.  Then coupled with the fact that over and over  Joe, Latoya and other Jacksons have been saying that Murray was only “the fall guy”—“the finger of the hand” that really killed him and would benefit from MJ being dead.   Really when you think about it, Murray had absolutely no benefit in killing MJ, but AEG had huge motivation for a dead Michael.  Randy Phillips emailed saying they were going to make a fortune because MJ was dead.  And biggest of all—TA DA! – “Exhibit B going to rock that trial!”

And then wondering further, what if, Murray says AEG wanted him to kill Michael, but that instead of doing that, he helped Michael escape and fake his death, and took the rap for murder, spending 4 years in jail, all for this sting. In that case if MJ appeared live, it would incriminate AEG as attemped murderers. Okay maybe I'm letting my imagination go wild.  :icon_lol:
Oh, MJonmind, I just loved your last paragraph ... This morning, as I was preparing to come to work, I had this very particular Murray scenario in my head, and I was asking myself "what if..." out loud, while my hubby looked at me puzzled and somehow frightened. He must've though his wife is going just a lil' loco, by talking to herself :))
Who knows... maybe it'll prove to be not just our prolific imagination  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
I feel nothing is going to happen in this trial. I can't see how AEG won't be in the death hoax. I mean is it even possible that MJ hides all of his death hoax plans from concert promoters while posing to be a vulnerable, timid and weak guy who has been forced to do 50 concerts ?
Even if a few shady people have been planning to harm MJ, they wont be revealed soon....it will take a  lot time. I keep hearing Jermaine's words, "Michael had a five year plan".

BTW, hi everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Andrea

I can see how you connected those dots but what I don't understand is how AEG would've profited so much from Michael dying, it still seems to me that they would've gained a whole lot more from Michael starting the tour but not being able to complete all the shows and I think THAT is what they were banking on.  Because like you said - biggest of all - Exhibit B, which was an alive but failing Michael.  Maybe Murray could say (if he actually says anything) that AEG had him push Michael beyond what he could do -  making Michael incapable of being able to perform all the shows.  I still think it was Michael who brought in Murray as the "death" doctor, who did things (or said he did things) as per the "script" and to go along with the specific timings - like 12:21.  If there is a sting then that makes sense as well.  Except for Murray going to jail maybe.  Although if there is a sting, I believe there is more than one aspect to it, a wide net being cast to catch all sorts.  And who knows, maybe the mysterious Tohme Tohme is undercover somehow, he's certainly managed to keep a low profile and avoid the trials.  You would think he would testify as the "middle man" between Michael and AEG, considering the letter of intent/contract was addressed to him.
Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 10:58:19 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Who was the member that said that was gonna go to the jail to visit CM or that was waiting for the invitation to go visit him?? It's funny that we don't know yet if CM is in the jail or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

That would be me @Sweet.  However, I never got any response from Conrad re: adding me to his visitation list.  I did receive an email from the jail informing me that visits cannot be validated too far in advance.  Since I won’t be in Cali until June, I must make the request no later than 8 days prior to anticipated visit.  I am still pursuing this.  I’ll keep all informed of the final outcome.  :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
That would be me @Sweet.  However, I never got any response from Conrad re: adding me to his visitation list.  I did receive an email from the jail informing me that visits cannot be validated too far in advance.  Since I won’t be in Cali until June, I must make the request no later than 8 days prior to anticipated visit.  I am still pursuing this.  I’ll keep all informed of the final outcome.  :beerchug:

I was thinking about you but I was not sure about it, thanks for the info perhaps by then Michael has already come back so you won't need to go to figure it out :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

I feel nothing is going to happen in this trial. I can't see how AEG won't be in the death hoax. I mean is it even possible that MJ hides all of his death hoax plans from concert promoters while posing to be a vulnerable, timid and weak guy who has been forced to do 50 concerts ?
Even if a few shady people have been planning to harm MJ, they wont be revealed soon....it will take a  lot time. I keep hearing Jermaine's words, "Michael had a five year plan".

BTW, hi everyone.
Just as plausible!  I'm 50/50 on AEG being in; nothing's conclusive.  So we all just "keep watching"!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions