MJonmind

Snoopy71
Well, La Toya always said she wanted to be an entertainment lawyer but Joe said "No".  So I guess having her own talent agency now is akin to her fulfilling a portion of that dream.
You're right! I remember her saying that in an interview.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As for reality shows. I watch TV only to sit with hubby when he's relaxing after work. We've seen a huge variety of reality shows over the last few years, and I must say, after a while every one of them gets old.  It's almost like we've seen everything and are just so easily bored.  Meanwhile this hoax adventure has riveted me to my seat for 4 years. :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Below is La Toya’s response in full, submitted to The Hollywood Reporter by publicist Juliette Harris:

“The story in The NY Post is completely and unequivocally false. Neither La Toya nor her company represent any of MJ’s children in any legal capacity nor has she received any commissions or payment as a result of their individual ventures. As a loving Aunt, when the children ask for help or advice she supports them 100%, and will continue to do so. 
Furthermore, there is no shopping of a reality show for the children. Paris did her movie deal over a year ago directly with the production company and La Toya had nothing to do with it. Over the past year, Prince has continuously asked his Aunt for her help in starting his career because of the infrastructure she has.  When she asked her nephew what he wanted for his birthday he replied, "He just wanted to work," It was at the time that she diligently started to assist him with his career and that's when Entertainment Tonight was booked and then 90210.
La Toya is currently consulting with her attorneys on how to proceed against these false and derogatory statements made by The NY Post and other participating publications.”

Full article here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Who do we believe?  I just saw a story on Good Day saying that she stood to earn millions with Michael’s children as part of her talent company.  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

OMG - I'm so NOT interested in any privacy stuff, regardless if they are celebs or not!!! Can please everybody mind their own business and leave the public alone with "how I walk through my stylish living room while reading an amazing book of the recent bestseller list and nipping my afternoon coffee"  :images: I HATE IT (sorry for yelling) :icon_e_sad:
Why isn't there the slightest possibility to entertain the public with QUALITY?!!! :icon_rolleyes: That would be nice!!
I hope I didn't offend anyone and of course it's just MY oppinion...
 :bearhug:

:icon_lol:   Your description of reality tv....
Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 09:25:06 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe LaToya over any tabloid/Media out there.  Media are famous for senasationalizing, stretching the truth and now mostly copy and pasting news.  I don't want to hear anything but the truth, but sadly the truth is almost always so well hidden that it's very, very hard to figure out.  Latoya has done some not so nice things in the past, I think we all know that,  but I believe people need to make mistakes in order to grow. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I believe LaToya over any tabloid/Media out there.  Media are famous for senasationalizing, stretching the truth and now mostly copy and pasting news.  I don't want to hear anything but the truth, but sadly the truth is almost always so well hidden that it's very, very hard to figure out.  Latoya has done some not so nice things in the past, I think we all know that,  but I believe people need to make mistakes in order to grow.

Agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

hopi

:icon_lol:   Your description of reality tv....

:icon_e_biggrin: :compute: glad I made you smile!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Agree with you.

I agree with you too. Michael has said to believe nothing unless it comes from his own mouth. No, LaToya is not Michael, but the principle is the same. Also, if LaToya is lying it will backfire on her soon enough when it goes public. We all know the difficult time Michael has had turning the false allegations around because people have bought into the lie even though he himself said he was innocent. I choose to believe LaToya as truth will prevail in the end.

That being said, I've done a lot of research on Ja-Tail (Just Another Timely Adventure In Life) and I believe that Michael is behind it with LaToya in the public eye for obvious reasons.

I've noticed that several comments above seem to be speaking of Michael in past tense. I am not sure if I'm reading it right or not but I still believe that Michael is very much an active part of his kids lives and I will trust that he knows what he's doing. He didn't raise them the way he did in order to throw them to the wolves. "If" they were signed under their aunt there would be a lot of protection and as I said, I think Michael is behind the company anyway.

Hang in there with me - the truth will prevail in the end. Hugs :)

Blessings to each of you!

PS - I miss all of the interaction like when we had the Front and TS threads. I don't know how to work Hoaxbook and maybe I'm missing a lot of activity there - but just wanted to say where is everyone?
Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 08:51:18 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

PS - I miss all of the interaction like when we had the Front and TS threads. I don't know how to work Hoaxbook and maybe I'm missing a lot of activity there - but just wanted to say where is everyone?

A lot of people just post stuff on the home page of HB (videos, comments, pictures, etc) - the Hoaxbook tab takes you right there.

The back/Front discussion is here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TS/TIAI discussions are here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  - under the "Discussions" tab.  We have a general TS/TIAI conversation there as well as the two re-direct discussions from this year so far. 

You can click on a discussion, example the back/Front one, and click on "Watch Topic" so you will get an update whenever someone makes a new post, or post something and there is the option underneath to get updates on replies (same result as "watch topic").  So unless you are "watching" the conversations, you might not even know they're going on.  Hope this helps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

A lot of people just post stuff on the home page of HB (videos, comments, pictures, etc) - the Hoaxbook tab takes you right there.

The back/Front discussion is here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TS/TIAI discussions are here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  - under the "Discussions" tab.  We have a general TS/TIAI conversation there as well as the two re-direct discussions from this year so far. 

You can click on a discussion, example the back/Front one, and click on "Watch Topic" so you will get an update whenever someone makes a new post, or post something and there is the option underneath to get updates on replies (same result as "watch topic").  So unless you are "watching" the conversations, you might not even know they're going on.  Hope this helps.
I can't seem to find the "Watch Topic" button. How can I become a member to the Back/Front discussions thread? I've tried it, but...no results? Do I need to sign up or? :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Hi there Girl_In-The-Mirror  :)

I´ve made screenshots for you.

Example:

Click "Join group"

Go to "Discussions"

Pick topic that you are interested in.

Click "Watch topic"

I hope this will help.
If not, feel free to contact me for further question.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Thank you. I couldn't find the "watch topic" but don't have to mess with it now. I'll try again later.

Blessings :)

PS - glad to see that I wasn't the only one wondering about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

everlastinglove_MJ

Agree with you.

I agree with you too. Michael has said to believe nothing unless it comes from his own mouth. No, LaToya is not Michael, but the principle is the same. Also, if LaToya is lying it will backfire on her soon enough when it goes public. We all know the difficult time Michael has had turning the false allegations around because people have bought into the lie even though he himself said he was innocent. I choose to believe LaToya as truth will prevail in the end.

That being said, I've done a lot of research on Ja-Tail (Just Another Timely Adventure In Life) and I believe that Michael is behind it with LaToya in the public eye for obvious reasons.

I've noticed that several comments above seem to be speaking of Michael in past tense. I am not sure if I'm reading it right or not but I still believe that Michael is very much an active part of his kids lives and I will trust that he knows what he's doing. He didn't raise them the way he did in order to throw them to the wolves. "If" they were signed under their aunt there would be a lot of protection and as I said, I think Michael is behind the company anyway.

Hang in there with me - the truth will prevail in the end. Hugs :)

Blessings to each of you!

I couldn't agree more! You wrote down my thoughts exactly, thank you voice :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Jos

Me 2! Even the "PS" part of your post  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
La Toya Jackson Statement following reports about signing up MJ's Kids

Last week LMJ reported about the NY Post claiming that La Toya Jackson signed all three of Michael’s children to her Ja-Tail Enterprises talent agency.

La Toya issued a statement about the reports: “Neither La Toya nor her company represent any of MJ’s children in any legal capacity nor has she received any commissions or payment as a result of their individual ventures. As a loving Aunt, when the children ask for help or advice she supports them 100%, and will continue to do so. Furthermore, there is no shopping of a reality show for the children.”

Meanwhile, La Toya does have her own reality show, Life With La Toya, which will premiere on the OWN Network later this year — but, although the kids may be filmed from time to time during interactions with their aunt, they are not going to be a regular part of the show.

“The kids may appear on the show occasionally, but it won’t be on a routine basis,” a source close to La Toya says. “Cameras followed the whole family – including the children – last year when they went to Gary, Indiana to celebrate Michael’s birthday. La Toya has never pressured the kids to appear on camera though, it’s just not who she is.”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions