sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
La Toya Jackson signed all three of MJ's children to her talent agency

According to the New York Post La Toya has signed all three of Michael Jackson’s kids to her Ja-Tail Enterprises talent agency, which boasts no other clients.

Prince recently signed with “Entertainment Tonight” through Ja-Tail to be a correspondent. La Toya stood with a watchful eye in the “ET” studios last week as Prince made his debut. La Toya also signed Prince to appear on the CW’s remake of “Beverly Hills 90210.”

Paris made a movie deal that will have her shooting later this year in London.

The biggest project for La Toya, who gets a standard 15 percent commission on each deal, would be a reality TV show deal she’s negotiating. Insiders said bidding has approached $10 million. OWN, Oprah Winfrey’s network, is thought to be the front-runner to land the series that would feature Michael’s children, La Toya and Katherine Jackson.

One potential hang up to the OWN deal is Paris’s refusal to do a reality show.

sources: LMJ, NY Post

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 10:29:09 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Kudos to Paris  :th_bravo: Don’t over expose yourself.  Michael never did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I understand that Prince is very interested in acting, producing and directing, while Paris is more interested in acting.  They both are very bright, very attractive and well balanced kids.  The ET Correspondent position that Prince just signed up for is a way for him to learn the ins and outs of the industry, and he looks and behaves very mature for his age, as his response, "My father raised me right" states, giving all the credit to Michael.  Paris is also very bright and mature (I don't mean to say that I know them, I don't, just from all we've seen so far) but I would draw the line too when it came to doing a reality TV show just like Paris
seems to be doing.

Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:02:45 AM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I understand that Prince is very interested in acting, producing and directing, while Paris is more interested in acting.  They both are very bright, very attractive and well balanced kids.  The ET Correspondent position that Prince just signed up for is a way for him to learn the ins and outs of the industry, and he looks and behaves very mature for his age, as his response, "My father raised me right" states, giving all the credit to Michael.  Paris is also very bright and mature (I don't mean to say that I know them, I don't, just from all we've seen so far) but I would draw the line too when it came to doing a reality TV show just like Paris seems to be doing.

I agree that Prince's ET job is a great way for him to learn about the industry, it's a jumping off point for him.  If both Paris and Prince are sure that they want to be in the movie industry then having La Toya as their agent makes sense.  She is family and will not let them be taken advantage of and will be able to watch over them to make sure they are safe and making the right decisions, especially if Michael himself cannot be there at all times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I dont believe a word of this, but I have been wrong before. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. If she was pushing legit entertainment oppurtunities, ok. But a Reality show? Really? When Paris stood right next to her said she wouldnt do reality shows.

BTW, does anyone know when Latoya's show is premiering? I think its on OWN.
Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:53:30 AM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Kardashians… T.I. & Tiny… Honey Boo-Boo  :icon_e_confused:For heaven’s sake LaToya, what do plan to include in this “reality show” for MJ3 that will last for 30 minutes to an hour on a weekly basis?  These family reality shows stink. I hate them.  Please do’t do that to Michael’s kids. :icon_rolleyes: and on OWN takes the cake...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I only hope that everything is done in the interest of Prince, Paris and Blanket.  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

Latoya has been abused and taken advantage of in her younger years, and so I would think she will be watchful over them, in Michael's place, at least publicly. (Her early Playboy stint was highly upsetting to MJ and Katherine though.)  I'm sure MJ still has lead say in their lives, behind the scenes.  The pay seems right for what she is doing.  The Hollywood industry is what it is; what else can be expected but eventual doing what's expected more or less.  MJ did his best as a father, but as eventual adults, they will make their own decisions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Not all of the info. in this article may be true.  We saw Prince on ET last week, and we also know that Paris has a movie coming up, but the rest of the info. may  just be added on in order to make the article more interesting.....We can never believe everything written by tabloid media, they always embellish the truth for more sales...... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Paris JacksoηVerified account
‏@ParisJackson
doesn't it suck when you trust someone and they betray you
46 minutes ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Too early for them to find out the ugly side of people.  Oh, it does suck Paris, big time!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

saw this on the other site and it had that stacey brown as the author. seems to me she has taken to making it a point to show jacksons as whaco. just sayin. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Well, La Toya always said she wanted to be an entertainment lawyer but Joe said "No".  So I guess having her own talent agency now is akin to her fulfilling a portion of that dream. I know La Toya is smarter than she leads on, I just hopes she paces herself and the kids (and doesn't have them overexposed).

As far as the "reality show"goes...it's dead, done, history....oveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!  Reality shows are dying a slow death (THANK GOD!)  :icon_rolleyes: And besides that, if she took the cue from the brothers attempt at it, she should know it didn't get the amount of interest they had hoped.  If she's not careful it could backfire and the kids would be hated for it. (Nobody ever looks good after doing those shows and public opinion ultimately might turn on them)  :icon_e_confused:

....we'll see what happens. :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

Michael Jackson's children will not star in their own reality show, LaToya says

Contrary to reports that the King of Pop's sister was managing their careers and seeking a show for them on OWN, the late pop star's children will instead appear in one episode of LaToya's show, 'Life with LaToya.'

By Don Kaplan  / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Monday, March 4, 2013, 9:16 PM

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

hopi

OMG - I'm so NOT interested in any privacy stuff, regardless if they are celebs or not!!! Can please everybody mind their own business and leave the public alone with "how I walk through my stylish living room while reading an amazing book of the recent bestseller list and nipping my afternoon coffee"  :images: I HATE IT (sorry for yelling) :icon_e_sad:
Why isn't there the slightest possibility to entertain the public with QUALITY?!!! :icon_rolleyes: That would be nice!!
I hope I didn't offend anyone and of course it's just MY oppinion...
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions