La Toya's book "Starting over"
April 26, 2013, 03:23:17 AM
Hellooo,

Well, I have just finished reading La Toya's book, and I'd firstly like to say- good for he, getting out of such a terrible situation with he husband, she must be a very strong person.

With regards to the part of MJ... Im torn..... I dont feel that someone could write such a detailed account like that, about how she reacted, saw his body, what his kids said, how she spent hours sitting with him in FL after the death and it be lies. SURELY one cannot write such emotive things about the family and it be lies? I really don't know how I feel about the whole hoax thing anymore. She seems adamant that he was murdered - she has said this on multiple occassions; could he reall be dead and it WAS murder?

What is everyone else's take on the book and he descriptions? I mean generally- not focussing on the parts where she was like "i was worried his body wasnt in the casket"- because when taken in context it's just a statement - I'm not clinging to anything she said in particularly and looking for "clues"- sometimes I feel people just ty and look too had and make things seem bigge than they actually are on here lol - sorry!

What are your overall feelings about he credibility and the descriptions. SURELY no one would lie about all that in a book...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: La Toya's book "Starting over"
April 26, 2013, 04:09:49 AM
We've discussed this in a few places (the others didn't seem to go very far) but the best was with TS initiating discussion on July 7, 2011.
Since it's locked, you might as well continue.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 04:14:27 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2013, 04:31:49 AM
Thank you very much  - I shall give it a read over  :)  :smiley_abuv:

ps. please do carry on discussing here anyone who feels like it!
x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

April 26, 2013, 06:21:48 AM
Always interesting to re-read TS's posts - thanks for the link MJonmind!

Thing is Charlotte, if murder WAS planned, and MJ knew the time and the place it was planned for, as LaToya's account implies, do you really suppose he'd have given some feeble 'help me' whispered to fans and then just rolled over and let the murderers get on with it?!  He'd have been out of LA and into safety long before. And would the murderers have drawn attention to themselves by having a change of routine, hoards of extra security etc, knowing full well fans were familiar with MJ's every move, and would know something was up?

(Oh, and while I'm at it, that extra security story is somewhat 'iffy' - there was certainly no evidence of it in that spooky cctv footage we were shown in Murray's trial.)

No, what was witnessed that night was intentional - by MJ - I'm sure of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2013, 06:38:07 AM
No rolled over lol :P
IF he was killed I imagine it would go something like this:
Cornered at the staples center, he was captured  by his aggressors and taken back to his house by them, isolated and alone - of course he would reach out asking for help to ANYONE who could possibly help him -desperation as he realized his fate; he'd have run out of options, alone, afraid and in his agressors hands. The lights stayed on as he tied to escape from them,  the CCTV footage was deleted as they commited the murder, they turned the heating up after they killed him in order to preserve the body as warm, injected him with the popofol and threatened Murray. Forced him to put up the act that we saw on the 25th even though he had been dead much longer .... etc etc

However, I can see big holes in that theory so im not sure thats a viable option. He may well be alive somewhere :)

whooooo knows  :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

April 26, 2013, 06:59:49 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
.......... However, I can see big holes in that theory ........

Me too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions