Jos

Everytime I hear that speech, at the end he say's "The best is yet to come" I am like: YUP YUP YUP!!!  :icon_bounce:  :icon_bounce:  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Everytime I hear that speech, at the end he say's "The best is yet to come" I am like: YUP YUP YUP!!!  :icon_bounce:  :icon_bounce:  :LolLolLolLol:

Lol, me too, I stand up and cheer as if I was there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

everlastinglove_MJ

:beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Each day I vascillate between AEG being the bad guys and then the good guys.....I can't figure out which.

However, all of this AEG  discussion reminds me of those posts by SOTT (archived on the TNZ site) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and also of the killer thriller speech made by Michael in 2002 which kind of matches up with what is discussed in the posts by SOTT. If you believe that SOTT was a genuine MJ insider, or indeed MJ himself, then there was some BIG sh*t going down, which seemed like it was going to take quite some time for it to happen......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfG-V7tE_bI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyXynr3v1Fo[/youtube]

Sorry but when I listen Michael talking in a vid I always think of " The Main Attraction", compare 4:57 Sony vid to 0:11 of The Main Attraction vid the word "IS" sounds exactly the same in both vids but not  only I find similarities between these 2 vids but in many others, you can check it out, for me the main attraction is Michael himself and this vid was the one that made me think Michael was alive, sorry if this has already been discussed but I never heard of it in here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

@sweetsunset....I totally see what you are saying....wow.  That voice is amazingly similar, if not the same.  I wish there was a way to run both through an audio test of some sort.......
the word, "is" is spot on......thanks for the post! 

As I watched that Sony speech again, I am like you Hes...want to stand up and cheer him on : )  I caught a line that now makes even more sense in this adventure here......
at about 2:21, Michael says:

As long as you play the music, I want to dance.

Isn't that so true feeling here?  I imagine Michael dancing to the tune/beat of the hoax.  I don't believe much was left to chance within the basic structure of the hoax.  I do think
Michael has probably had to change things up here and there, because of the twists and turns of life and the world.  Natural disasters, political upheaval, untimely deaths of people....have had to play a role.  That's why I still continue to believe in Michael's great adventure.  He set in motion a plan, and has most likely been the man behind the curtain, so to speak.....ever watching, ever planning, and ever dancing to the greatest show on Earth.  As long as the hoax community is going strong, why stop?  We passed a mile marker with the O2 announcement, 4 year anniversary.......I can't wait to see what the next steps are in this dance of all dances. 

Hope everyone is doing well......
Blessings to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

I'm with you !!  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

They were talking about it on twitter, that this word sounds familiar to us hoaxers. :icon_mrgreen: So maybe it's a hint from MJ that he's in control.

Alleged 'smoking gun' e-mail revealed in Michael Jackson death suit.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The word, "alleged" is definitely interesting...we seem to run into it a lot.  I'll keep watchin' for more....allegedly, lol.

I am also drawn to the last two words here, "death suit".....it reminds me of the hullabaloo about what Michael was allegedly
buried in.  Remember LaToya talking about the white suit, and then Karen Faye, Michael Bush both joined in I think......
just an odd phrase, "death suit".......

Have a super, fantastic day!!! 
We are going to see Oz later today : )
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey all. I'm still around. But man am I confused these days!  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Hey Australian, what's there to be confused about????  everything is Crystal Clear don't you know????  Everything here is black and white and as straightforward as can be...........  It's so easy to differentiate between truth and lies, who the bad and the good guys are,  that even a 2 year old can understand.............  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Hey all. I'm still around. But man am I confused these days!  :icon_e_confused:

L.O.V.E. you sweetest friend!!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

Each day I vascillate between AEG being the bad guys and then the good guys.....I can't figure out which.

However, all of this AEG  discussion reminds me of those posts by SOTT (archived on the TNZ site) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and also of the killer thriller speech made by Michael in 2002 which kind of matches up with what is discussed in the posts by SOTT. If you believe that SOTT was a genuine MJ insider, or indeed MJ himself, then there was some BIG sh*t going down, which seemed like it was going to take quite some time for it to happen......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfG-V7tE_bI[/youtube]
wow you are right. that also seems like the same voice in some of the telephone interviews maybe

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyXynr3v1Fo[/youtube]

Sorry but when I listen Michael talking in a vid I always think of " The Main Attraction", compare 4:57 Sony vid to 0:11 of The Main Attraction vid the word "IS" sounds exactly the same in both vids but not  only I find similarities between these 2 vids but in many others, you can check it out, for me the main attraction is Michael himself and this vid was the one that made me think Michael was alive, sorry if this has already been discussed but I never heard of it in here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

With the AEG trial coming up, we don't want to go off topic.

'The Main Attraction' was discussed here, but is closed so you will need to start a discussion group on Hoaxbook to continue. Note the last link on that page to see SD's good critique of him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

.... Re the Randy Phillips statement that MJ said "Thanks for getting me this far - I can take it from here'.
How do we know that he wasn't making this up to cover his own ass. We only have his word on it and  after all, he did say those other disgusting things in the leaked emails [ albeit, they were mean't to be private] .
So I don't put too much trust in what comes from Randy Phillips mouth anymore. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from RK:

".... Re the Randy Phillips statement that MJ said "Thanks for getting me this far - I can take it from here'.
How do we know that he wasn't making this up to cover his own ass. We only have his word on it and  after all, he did say those other disgusting things in the leaked emails [ albeit, they were mean't to be private] .
So I don't put too much trust in what comes from Randy Phillips mouth anymore."

I agree with you RK.  Randy Phillips is in on this up to his ears.  His ass was on the line, and he needed to prove to his boss(es) that he can pull this off (The This Is It Concert).
Never trusted him..............
Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 09:31:18 AM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions