MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
I think we missed this one yesterday  ;)

He talked a big game ... but Arnie Klein folded like a cheap suit when authorities came banging on his door this morning ready to arrest him unless he told officials where to find his expensive (missing) art collection ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... a warrant was issued for Klein's arrest after he allegedly failed to turn over more than 100 pieces of wildly expensive artwork as well as a 2001 Ferrari Spider to the bankruptcy trustee after he filed for bankruptcy in 2011. 

A rep for the U.S. Marshals Service tells TMZ ... deputies went down to Klein's home in Palm Springs, CA to arrest him this morning ... when Klein suddenly felt the urge to spill his guts.

We're told ... Klein (Michael Jackson's former doctor) informed the deputies exactly where to find the art and the Ferrari -- so officials decided not to arrest him because they felt he was cooperative.

As for the artwork, it includes pieces by Andy Warhol (including the famous Marilyn Monroe), Robert Graham, David Hockney, Roy Lichtenstein, Claes Oldenburg, Renoir, Rodin and Toulouse-Lautrec.

If Klein's information turns out to be legit -- we're told he'll stay out of jail ... for now.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

paula-c

Arnold is not singing like a canary, i expected Another thing :confused: :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
So now is a snitch?   :LolLolLolLol:
Thanks Mary
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If I read this correctly, Arnie has Michael’s Ferrari?  This doesn’t make any sense to me.  If a person has hijacked someone else’s property without permission and the police are involved, it matters not if they make a visit to the crook and they return it… especially pricey items like these...they are still arrested where they are given the option to bond out of jail.  If that were the case a lot of incarcerated thieves would still be on the streets just “borrowing” other people’s possessions until the cops come knocking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

“links” will not open on my computer.  Are these Arnie’s possessions or are they Michael’s that he’s stolen? I’m kind of confused here with this story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Hi hes, it is confusing, I know what you mean.  After reading the article again, I don't think it has anything to do with Michael.  It has to do with Arnie's Bankruptcy filing back in 2011 and his failing to turn over the artwork and the car.  But you're right, it doesn't make sense not to arrest him when they have a warrant for his arrest.  I think the whole world has gone crazy, and we think we are delusional...... :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :Crash:  :icon_e_confused: :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

Harvey Levin almost arrested for exposing himself on TV
Posted on March 1, 2013 by AWKMD

Harvey Levin  Exposes  Erroneous Story on TV
Simpson Prosecutor : Media: Station retracts suggestion that Clark went to estate before search warrant was served. Ethical issues beyond accuracy are raised.

KCBS-TV Channel 2 aired an extraordinary public apology Friday, admitting it had erred in broadcasting a splashy and hotly disputed story criticizing the conduct of prosecutors in the O.J. Simpson murder case.The station’s investigative reporter, Harvey Levin, appeared at the beginning of the noon broadcast to retract his story, which had aired Wednesday evening. In that report, Levin had suggested that Deputy Dist. Atty. Marcia Clark had arrived at Simpson’s estate before the service of a search warrant for that property on June 13.

The station based its report on a time-stamp that indicated the tape had been filed at 10:28 on the day of the search. The search warrant for Simpson’s home was signed by a judge at 10:45 a.m., and Levin announced that Clark’s early appearance on the scene could have significant implications for the prosecution–a premise that most legal experts disputed.

On Friday, station officials said the tape actually was filed at 10:28 \o7 p.m.\f7 –not 10:28 a.m., as Levin had maintained in his original story. Levin admitted, in a second explanation aired during Friday’s 5 p.m. newscast, that the station could not pinpoint when the tape was made.

The story–one of a series of erroneous or disputed reports that have surfaced since the media frenzy over the Simpson case erupted–has ethical implications beyond the questions of accuracy: The technician who logged in the tape alerted news director Bob Jordan about the discrepancy Thursday evening, but the station aired the footage on its 11 p.m. broadcast and promoted the exclusive in commercials Friday morning touting its Simpson coverage. Howard Weitzman a dear friend of Levin’s was representing O.J.  Levin’s initial story was widely reported in newspapers and on radio and television programs, including CBS News morning newscasts Thursday and Friday. The network took the unusual step Friday of reporting the error on its “CBS Evening News,” which had declined to pick up the original KCBS story. “We did not think it was relevant or reliable,” said a spokeswoman. The KCBS retraction prompted industrywide speculation about possible corporate action  and possible arrest ofreporters at the Los Angeles station, while media experts said the mistake reflected the pitfalls of the intensity of coverage surrounding the Simpson case. “This search for the competitive edge and the insatiable hunger for any scrap of information in this case has really hurt the media,” said Maureen Rubin, an attorney and a professor of journalism law at Cal State Northridge. She added that the KCBS story, as well as other erroneous reports about evidence in the case by other news organizations, might result in public mistrust of the media.

The station’s heavy promotion of its Simpson coverage added to the embarrassment factor Friday. Anchor Michael Tuck had characterized Levin’s initial story as “a bombshell” during the 5 p.m. newscast Thursday.

Levin himself, in a Thursday appearance on the “Michael Jackson Show” on KABC-AM, took credit for acting as one of the media’s “constitutional police officers” safeguarding against sloppy work by police and prosecutors.

“I’ll tell you what happened,” Levin told Jackson. “Sometimes, it’s always a good idea to go back over videotape shot at the beginning of a story. . . . It’s like a good movie, you see things the second time around.” ” . . . I have a feeling that this tape is going to be subpoenaed today. It’s going to end up being perhaps an important element in this case.” But soon after, the story began to unravel. The district attorney’s office issued a blunt denial Thursday. According to several people who were at the scene, Clark did not arrive at the Simpson estate until after noon on the day of the search.At first, KCBS stood by its story. But after Thursday’s 6 p.m. newscast, station news director Jordan said, he was told of the discrepancy by a night shift technician who had filed the tape as part of the day’s raw footage, and who told Jordan that the tape could not have been filed during the day. Still, the footage of Clark at the scene aired during the station’s 11 p.m. newscast Thursday as part of a report on the district attorney’s rebuttal. Also, a commercial aired Friday morning during “CBS This Morning” listed the story among other “exclusives” KCBS had gotten in the Simpson case. During the Friday noon newscast, Levin told viewers, “We want to apologize. We now have reason to believe that we made a mistake in one of our reports.” Explaining how the mistake could have occurred, and displaying the “10:28″ label on the tape case, Levin said: “We no longer have any evidence to support our original story. Channel 2 and I would like particularly to apologize to Marcia Clark, the district attorney’s office and to our viewers for this error.”Jordan said during an interview Friday that he did not become convinced that the time on the tape might be wrong until Friday morning. He said he ordered the commercial pulled at that time. Now fast forward to 2009 and it is Michael Jackson’s Will,Howard Weitzman ,John Branca  and me….the phoney will =the phoney news report,

Andy Mauer drives the buses Harvey bought with

Michael Jackson’s      blood

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

AK likes his bodybuilders...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Levin himself, in a Thursday appearance on the “Michael Jackson Show” on KABC-AM, took credit for acting as one of the media’s “constitutional police officers” safeguarding against sloppy work by police and prosecutors.

“I’ll tell you what happened,” Levin told Jackson. “Sometimes, it’s always a good idea to go back over videotape shot at the beginning of a story. . . . It’s like a good movie, you see things the second time around.” ” . . . I have a feeling that this tape is going to be subpoenaed today. It’s going to end up being perhaps an important element in this case.” But soon after, the story began to unravel.

What's all this then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's really difficult to understand him when he does an interview, and to make heads or tails of his writing.  He jumps from one subject to another and uses Michael's name whenever it suits his needs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

umm didn't conrad also sing like a canary ?  two birds ? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

umm didn't conrad also sing like a canary ?  two birds ?
Well that's a totally different take on the famous 'two birds with one stone ' quote. Not sure if the stone mentioned is in fact the stone felt when injected with a shot of demerol though.
Interesting take on the 'two birds' thought Suspicious.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Klein just posted a TINI vid on his FB again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal