Girl_In_the_MirrorTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love how Prince says he's the interviewer now, not the one being interviewed.  It reminds me of Michael's video for One More Chance....
where he flips roles and the audience is on stage.  Perhaps we are picking up where that left off.......
I have to share my waking thought from this morning........
Wouldn't it be great if the one who broke the story of Michael's Hoax was non other than his eldest son? 

For your viewing pleasure, if you haven't seen it:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-owpIWQMd80[/youtube]
Perhaps we are picking up where that left off....... I think you're right... :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I love how Prince says he's the interviewer now, not the one being interviewed.  It reminds me of Michael's video for One More Chance....
where he flips roles and the audience is on stage.  Perhaps we are picking up where that left off.......
Wouldn't it be great if the one who broke the story of Michael's Hoax was non other than his eldest son? 

Perhaps we are picking up where that left off....... I think you're right... :bearhug:

With this video Mike has sent us many clues... :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson: :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

emulik

With this video Mike has sent us many clues... :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson: :icon_bounce:
Thanks for the video Wish, I like it so much! that is something special about that video! and you are right about Prince announcement of hoaxdeath,it would be just great!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

I also had waking thoughts this morning: what if Michael is partnering with some mainstream media so that he can control what media says about him and more if from now on Prince is gonna be the interviewer?? Hehe this sounds so cool  :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

I also had waking thoughts this morning: what if Michael is partnering with some mainstream media so that he can control what media says about him and more if from now on Prince is gonna be the interviewer?? Hehe this sounds so cool  :icon_cool:
You might be right, but let's think all this in a more logical way :p faking your death is not some piece of cake... and I think that very few people around Mike know about this. I don't think he wanted to risk everything, by telling someone in the media... this is just a simple, modest opinion. But then again, maybe that's the point of it all... involving somehow the media in all this...because we all have seen that everyone's perception on Mike has changed to the better, lately. So, if indeed he is partnering with some mainstream media, well he is surely successful in his endeavour....

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Well IF there was a lot of discussion and beLIEving among the various media, that MJ might have faked his death and come back, and if they were coming here to get some of their hoax info and proof-- then the 12/31/12 Bam-fail should have thrown them off the track, especially if MJ didn't want too many or the wrong people beLIEving.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well IF there was a lot of discussion and beLIEving among the various media, that MJ might have faked his death and come back, and if they were coming here to get some of their hoax info and proof-- then the 12/31/12 Bam-fail should have thrown them off the track, especially if MJ didn't want too many or the wrong people beLIEving.
hmmmm.....good point there, MJonmind!  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

I also admit that everything about Prince's appearance all in a sudden seems so michealish. But I'd like to address  my admiration to Prince himself.
A couple of years ago I never thought that Prince likes spotlights. He said in an interview that he likes video games and stuff like that. We never had a hoax clue from him before and that made me think that he is not involved in the hoax. But now, after he turned 16, he seems to have completely changed!! In a positive way :) I liked his appearance very much. He was self confident, he was calm and not nervous at all, he was not talking too much like some correspondents sometimes do which I totally hate when they do lol. I was surprised. So everyone please welcome Prince Micheal :) I think he is going to be a great correspondent. Success is waiting for him.

Prince: you were great :)

Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 03:48:20 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

suspicious mind

he he even the names of the three witches hold some intrigue. :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:
the name of the actresses [Mila, Michelle, Rachel]? or the name of the characters? [Theodora, Evanora, Glinda] :p  :ghsdf:  :ghsdf:  :ghsdf:
 :suspect: :confused:
hmmm...Glinda.... sounds a lot like Glenda... or....?

yeah and EVANora and theodora ( theodore /teddy)   :icon_e_wink:  and he has to try and figure out who is good and who is not. might be worth keeping in mind that in the original oz that glinda was the good witch.
Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 07:36:23 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Elsa

Quote from: diggyon
I also admit that everything about Prince's appearance all in a sudden seems so michealish. But I'd like to address my admiration to Prince himself. A couple of years ago I never thought that Prince likes spotlights. He said in an interview that he likes video games and stuff like that. We never had a hoax clue from him before and that made me think that he is not involved in the hoax.

Hi diggyon, I haven't posted much lately but this seems an appropriate time.  What about the Grammy's in 2010?  

But now, after he turned 16,
  Yes, Happy Birthday to Prince for last week!

he seems to have completely changed!! In a positive way I liked his appearance very much. He was self confident, he was calm and not nervous at all, he was not talking too much like some correspondents sometimes do which I totally hate when they do lol. I was surprised. So everyone please welcome Prince Micheal I think he is going to be a great correspondent. Success is waiting for him.

Prince: you were great

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so how often would he be expected to appear on the show?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

diggyon

Hi Elsa,

could you please refresh my memory? What happened in the Grammy's 2010?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Hi Elsa,

He gave a speech about his father together with Paris. It was when Beyoncé wore that suit full of pyramids and we all thought she was hinting the ILLuminati and somebody looking like Mr. Magoo was sitting at the front row and I said that he might be Michael in disguise.
Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:01:59 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

This just shows a bit more of Prince's interview, and wow is he impressive!  He is absolutely smart and adorable! (Won't embed)

His first acting job showed that Latoya is repping him (Ja-tail Enterprises), and here you see Latoya and him in Germany, no doubt meeting a lot of key people for his debuts!  There's also those same twin guys that Latoya was with in the car, remember way back!

I "have" six brothers!!! :suspect:  If someone knows their names and their importance, that would be great!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4vmCzR8Cx8[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

Hi Elsa,

He gave a speech about his father together with Paris. It was when Beyoncé wore that suit full of pyramids and we all thought she was hinting the ILLuminati and somebody looking like Mr. Magoo was sitting at the front row and I said that he might be Michael in disguise.

Sorry diggyon, I didn't see this.  Yes, he gave a speech at the Grammy's. 
Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 07:47:58 AM by Elsa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions