finfinTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jackson's brother death: - There were more involved

See video of Jermaine here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginød-legen-var-bare-en-brikke-i-spillet

Jermaine Jackson believes the doctor Conrad Murray killed his brother Michael Jackson.

Last year, Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray sentenced to four years in prison for manslaughter in the superstar. now taking his brother Jermaine Jackson speaks out, and in tonight's episode of "Skavlan" he says about what he thinks about his brother's death.

- They want the world to believe that a black man murdered than black men, but the doctor was just a finger of a larger hand. There are many more involved, says Jackson. Fredrik Skavlan is visited by "The Jackson Five" and ask the brothers what they think about the doctor Conrad Murray. - When the news comes over here think ye of what ye hear of Sky News, Euronews, CNN and Fox News, but it's not the truth. It was much more interference continues Jermaine Jackson. Michael Jackson died suddenly of heart failure after receiving an overdose of including anesthetic agent propofol. - What they hide? He tells the brothers still do not know who came into the house where Jackson was found as surveillance video from the night of the murder was deleted. Read about Michael Jackson's death here - How can the authorities delete films? Who covers for, who they hide? Ask Jackson, and adds: - I do not want my brother's death will be a mystery to us or the public. We want the world to know what really happened. Cardiac doctor was hired as Jackson's personal physician while the pop king planned the grand concert comeback in London in 2009. Some concerts were never there. Instead, the world was shocked by the star's sudden death 25 June 2009. Murray was sentenced in November 2011 to four years in prison for manslaughter in the superstar.
Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 09:44:12 AM by finfin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

curls

I agree Jermaine, I want the world to know what really happened to him too. Thanks for posting finin!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Thanks for sharing finfin.
Jermain is pointing out that another black man was found guilty of manslaughter without digging deeply the cause of death just for the mere fact of being a black man and have killed another black man although the most famous entertainer in the world. And when he says "the finger of a larger hand" he is referring to that behind this act there is something bigger that one day the whole world will learn, for example the pressure he had from the NWO to take everything out of him.
Michael we are with you, STAY STRONG ONE DAY YOU'LL GET IT!!
Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 01:09:41 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

I hope that all of this exit to the light once and for all ::)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Surveillance footage from Michael Jackson's home on the day he died has reportedly been lost forever after police officers allegedly failed to make a full copy.

The pop superstar passed away on 25 June, 2009 after suffering a drug overdose and his personal doctor, Conrad Murray, is facing trial over allegations he administered the fatal dose of Propofol.

Murray, who has denied a charge of involuntary manslaughter, will face the courts in May and his legal team is reportedly set to ask officers from the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) to hand over 24 hours of surveillance footage from Jackson's home covering the day he died.

Shortly after the King of Pop's passing, cops were said to be desperately searching for the CCTV tapes from Jackson's Los Angeles mansion which could provide clues as to what happened on the day he died, but a new report suggests the film will never be found.

Police initially probing Jackson's death are said to have copied just four minutes of footage, which showed the singer arriving home, before handing the tapes back. They were then reportedly put back into the security system which erased them as part of a 24 hour loop, according to TMZ.com.

Those missing surveillance tapes might be a significant piece of the puzzle to the truth, i hope they will appear somehow, i truly hope so. Like Jermaine said, there's more to it than we all have been fed by the media. I agree with Jermaine, the world wants to know what really happened, we're waiting for the truth & and nothing but the truth.
Thanks for posting finfin.

Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 04:32:50 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Exactly everlasting, those tapes are the main piece to this puzzle, in those surveillance tapes we could watch if Murray really killed Michael and/or if he did his best to bring him back to life (in case Murray really killed Michael), that would be an irrefutable proof for the judge to condemn Murray or not, why were these tapes erased?? simple, because if there existed these tapes the hoax wouldn't exist due to we had seen what really happened the day in question within those 4 walls.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I agree Jermaine, I want the world to know what really happened to him too. Thanks for posting finin!

Beautiful words , and thanks Fin for sharing.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

Thanks Finfin!  I'm looking forward to the next part in this thriller action real life movie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

What they hide? He tells the brothers still do not know who came into the house where Jackson was found as surveillance video from the night of the murder was deleted. Read about Michael Jackson's death here - How can the authorities delete films? Who covers for, who they hide? Ask Jackson, and adds: - I do not want my brother's death will be a mystery to us or the public. We want the world to know what really happened.

Yes. And seems like we will never get to know about it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

finfinTopic starter

Here is the full interview with The Jacksons from 39mins available until 20 March - well worth watching imo

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

What they hide? He tells the brothers still do not know who came into the house where Jackson was found as surveillance video from the night of the murder was deleted. Read about Michael Jackson's death here - How can the authorities delete films? Who covers for, who they hide? Ask Jackson, and adds: - I do not want my brother's death will be a mystery to us or the public. We want the world to know what really happened.

Yes. And seems like we will never get to know about it.

We discussed this somewhere on the forum & I remember the explanation being something relating to the looping of the tape and the timing causing it to erase itself.  Anyone else remember?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

titania

Here is the full interview with The Jacksons from 39mins available until 20 March - well worth watching imo

I watched the repeat on Swedish Television this evening. It is an interesting interview to say the least.

There are many strange things that come up here. Among others the number of shows that Michael was scheduled to perform. The brothers said that he was asked to do 100 and that Michael got it down to 52. And then the brothers stated that they were going to perform some of the shows together with Michael.

Skavlan states that Michael was in a bad place before he died. The brothers told him that he was misinformed, that we were all led to believe this by the media. CNN and Sky were mentioned. The media and their leading us up the garden path were mentioned on at least two occasions during the interview.

Then the doctor being a finger on a bigger hand was mentioned at least twice by Jermaine. Family unity among the Jacksons was also emphasized.

In conclusion- the interview with the Jacksons focused more on the death of Michael Jackson than on their current Unity Tour, something that in itself was interesting.

Wyclef Jean was another guest on this programme. He also was interviewed about Michael Jackson and his meeting with Michael Jackson. In fact he thought someone was pulling his leg when the person on the phone said he was Michael Jackson.  Then WYCLEF  sang his big hit Someone call 911!

Titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

Jos

Don't forget:    "We last saw Michael op May the 14th, two weeks before he past"

so that brings us to somewhere at the end of May...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

MJonmind

Just one observation, after almost 4 years, I don't think the brothers should be doing the whole breaking down crying and stuff.  It just looks way too goofy and fake now.  I felt embarrassed for them...  Marlon was already looking so fake a while ago when crying that he didn't know where his mother was.  I mean even Katherine isn't breaking down all emotional now.  If the public DO believe Marlon's tears, then I'm surprised they don't think he's a little 'off' mentally. Maybe Marlon's role is meant to be more emotionally unstable.  I think Jermaine's the best actor by far, of the 5 brothers. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

titania

Just one observation, after almost 4 years, I don't think the brothers should be doing the whole breaking down crying and stuff.  It just looks way too goofy and fake now.  I felt embarrassed for them...  Marlon was already looking so fake a while ago when crying that he didn't know where his mother was.  I mean even Katherine isn't breaking down all emotional now.  If the public DO believe Marlon's tears, then I'm surprised they don't think he's a little 'off' mentally. Maybe Marlon's role is meant to be more emotionally unstable.  I think Jermaine's the best actor by far, of the 5 brothers. JMO

I thought the breaking down and crying bit was pretty strange too. There was this odd pause while the crying went on  and then the brothers tried to comfort him by switching topics. Skavlan just looked very suprised so perhaps this had not been rehearsed... It was a little surprise by the brothers perhaps...

I felt bad about having a wee giggle during this "bad" moment so it was interesting to read about your reaction, Mind! 

And I agree- I think Jermaine handles his "role" with great conviction. Hope to see the full hand soon and not just that one irritating finger... :Pulling_hair:

Titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal