No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The page of Arnold the page  not open
Arnie's still singing on his facebook page @Paula
Not singing for me-- it says currently unavailable, but tweeting May 2!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 10:40:23 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Maybe I see it cause I follow his page. This was posted today.
Arnold W. Klein
3 hours ago
One day I remember Michael called from my house and said it was urgent he talk to me at my house. I came home quickly from work because he sound frightened. As soon as I entered the house Michael grabbed my arm and took me up to his bedroom in my house. I walk with a cane so it was hard to move. Once inside he closed the door and as tears filled his eyes sat me down. Then the tears started flowing like streams and he said “Anschutz and Barack said I got to do 30 shows . If I don’t do them I’ll lose Neverland, my music and maybe even my children.” I wondered what this meant but in reality I already knew. Tohme is a crook, he was once selling diplomatic Senegal passports for $250K Hollywood is full of slick fast-talking tricksters. And Van Excel is another one
Michael came to Vegas to work with another producer who said Michael was not ready for a full time commitment in Vegas. Jermaine's friend was Tohme Tohme. Tohme contacted fellow Lebanese-American Tom Barack. Barack had a relationship with the Neverland's mortgage holder so he had his own company " Colony " crunch the numbers. Barack then bought the loan on Neverland and said to Michael "Where you are is an insolvable puzzle unless you’re willing to go back to work or..it will be just like presiding over a funeral.” Colony agreed to bail out Michael and in return, the firm would take ownership of Neverland and arrange for AEG, the concert promoter owned by Barrack’s friend Phil Anschutz, to stage a comeback. What the public is unaware of is that Barack and William Bone also owned Sunrise Colony, which held the mortgage on Conrad Murray’s Las Vegas soon-to- be-foreclosed on home in the Red Rock Country Club
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Arnold W. Klein
3 hours ago
One day I remember Michael called from my house and said it was urgent he talk to me at my house. I came home quickly from work because he sound frightened. As soon as I entered the house Michael grabbed my arm and took me up to his bedroom in my house. I walk with a cane so it was hard to move. Once inside he closed the door and as tears filled his eyes sat me down. Then the tears started flowing like streams and he said “Anschutz and Barack said I got to do 30 shows . If I don’t do them I’ll lose Neverland, my music and maybe even my children.” I wondered what this meant but in reality I already knew. Tohme is a crook, he was once selling diplomatic Senegal passports for $250K Hollywood is full of slick fast-talking tricksters. And Van Excel is another one
Michael came to Vegas to work with another producer who said Michael was not ready for a full time commitment in Vegas. Jermaine's friend was Tohme Tohme. Tohme contacted fellow Lebanese-American Tom Barack. Barack had a relationship with the Neverland's mortgage holder so he had his own company " Colony " crunch the numbers. Barack then bought the loan on Neverland and said to Michael "Where you are is an insolvable puzzle unless you’re willing to go back to work or..it will be just like presiding over a funeral.” Colony agreed to bail out Michael and in return, the firm would take ownership of Neverland and arrange for AEG, the concert promoter owned by Barrack’s friend Phil Anschutz, to stage a comeback. What the public is unaware of is that Barack and William Bone also owned Sunrise Colony, which held the mortgage on Conrad Murray’s Las Vegas soon-to- be-foreclosed on home in the Red Rock Country Club

Maybe it's off topic but when did Jermaine introduce Tohme Tohme to Michael?? In the below gif posted by Front the man beside Michael seems to be Tohme Tohme if I am not wrong and Michael was in his twenties  :icon_rolleyes:

Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 03:47:52 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

sweet, that's Frank Dileo, not Tohme.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
sweet, that's Frank Dileo, not Tohme.

I knew something was wrong I thought Frank Dileo was taller and fatter , thanks Andrea!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

The page of Arnold the page  not open
Arnie's still singing on his facebook page @Paula

thanks RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Arnold W. Klein
3 hours ago

:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
The most recent post from Arnie, which Patrick Treacy also comments on........

].I knew a Michael none of you will ever know..He was my best friend....i never made a penny and was robbed for being his friend,....just open your eyes close your mouths and think "Murray could not practice medicine in London."

.Mari Jackson ..I think as a private physician Murray he could practice medicine elsewhere.

David Woolery.. I honestly think that MJ was exploited and victimized by many people who saw him as a source of money/fame for them. It is unfortunate that many of those who took advantage of him also continue to haunt the true friends who MJ left behind...fighting for the scraps.

Tegan Ellis... Oh God. Michael sadly really is dead Lesley. There is no hoax

..Patrick Treacy:

Indeed there was always that and then there was this less known fact. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karin Bennett Wise So sad. Praying for you Dr. Klein and his children. Dr. Murray murdered Michael!!

This is the link Patrick Treacy posted......JACKO GOES GREEN; Legend will visit Irish doc for surgery between gigs.

Byline: PAUL MARTIN

MICHAEL Jackson will make secret trips to Ireland for cosmetic surgerycosmetic surgery, plastic surgery for cosmetic purposes, such as the improvement of the appearance of the face by removing wrinkles or reshaping the nose.
..... Click the link for more information. check-ups when he moves to London next month.

The moonwalking star visited Dublin's Aylesbury Clinic a number of times when he lived in Ireland for a spell three years ago. Now the 50-year-old singing legend is planning to return after striking up a friendship with top cosmetic dermatologist Dr Patrick Treacy.

A source revealed: "Michael has been there in the past but nobody has ever known about it. He has a great deal of admiration for Dr Treacy's work.

"Michael will fly over whenever he needs his skin treated and also for top-up treatments on surgery that he has already had done in the past.

He is always having his skin looked at because of his vitiligovitiligo
 or leukoderma

Skin disorder manifested by smooth, white spots on various parts of the body. Though the pigment-making cells of the skin, or melanocytes, are structurally intact, they have lost the ability to synthesize the pigment.
..... Click the link for more information. condition that whitens his appearance.

"But he feels more comfortable at the Aylesbury because he doesn't get harassed by paparazzi pa·pa·raz·zo 
n. pl. pa·pa·raz·zi
A freelance photographer who doggedly pursues celebrities to take candid pictures for sale to magazines and newspapers.  there.

"All eyes will be on him so it's great that he can get away to Ireland when he needs to and be off the radar."

And despite rumours the star is in too ill health to perform at the 50sell-out gigs the source added: "Michael is in good shape and has been leaving the younger dancers in the rehearsals in awe of him."
Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 08:48:45 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

The latest from Arnie [ the Jewish Samurai] where he talks about meeting the "milky monster"  and places the blame on  Dr Hoefflin  once more

Arnold W. Klein added 5 photos.
4 hours ago ·
June 25, 2009 started off as a bad day. I learned my friend Farrah Fawcett had passed away. I went to my Twitter account and tweeted about the loss of my friend. I had no idea how much worse the day was to become.

About 1 p.m. an ex-publicist made a frantic call to my office saying that the news was reporting that Michael Jackson had suffered a heart attack. My office manager placed a call to Frank Deleo, Michael's manager . I overheard the conversation but did not want to confront the bad feeling in my gut
“Before I interrupt Dr. Klein I need to know if it’s true.”
: “He ate something that didn't agree with him.”
“Is he going to be OK?” “No, it doesn't look good.”
“Do you know what he may have taken?”
“No, that's for the lawyers to work out.”

As the news of Michael's health crisis circulated people started calling the office.

I went back to my office, closed the door and tried to find out whatever information I could. I just sat there like the many millions of other fans watching TV as the news of what was happening unfolded and the rumors gave way to fact.

My friends, started calling my office looking for info and offering their kind words of hope and support.

Michael was dead. My dear, dear friend was gone. So very close..he was my son,my brother,my father. People never understand genius's...they torture because they don't understand them....agents and lawyer's are the leeches that tortured him....Sony could not sing,Sony could not dance.... I couldn't face what was happening. This was one of the most horrific days in my life. Time stopped for me as I sat down behind my desk looking out the window, staring out in space, wanting it to be a few days ago when he was dancing in my office. Yet he was not himself that day. He said he was on antihistamines . I remember the over 100 procedures that the monster Hoefflin had done on him, I remember the problems Michael had in Las Vegas in 2006 with Propofol and the interventions I made. Once Mark Schaffel called me from Vegas about a group of shady doctors giving him Propofol. I chartered a jet day, flew to Vegas, and forced the doctors out of the Mirage---the Jewish Samurai had struck again. Propofol is a short-acting, intravenously administered hypnotic agent. Its uses include general anesthesia and sedation. Chemically, propofol is unrelated to barbiturates . It is not a narcotic and has the nick-name "milk of amnesia" (a pun on “milk of magnesia”), because of the milk-like appearance of this preparation . As with any general anesthetic agent, propofol should be administered only where there are staff and facilities for monitoring. Why? - - -because without proper monitoring a patient’s life could be gone in a second: continuous use of Propofol has been reported to result in addiction and Michael had become addicted, so addicted that without the milky monster he could not sleep. I first met Propofol in Gottenburg Sweden when I went there to see Michael on the Bad tour. Steven Hoefflin was already there, it seems he always went on tour with Michael. Please don't blame Michael Hoefflin victimized him..the truth will told soon enough.You folks have no idea!

2Like · Share
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

"...the truth will told soon enough.You folks have no idea!"
Well actually we know already, Arnie.

and yes, 'da troot' will prevail indeed.

Thanks for posting this RK!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

MJonmind

RK post:
Klein: "Time stopped for me as I sat down behind my desk looking out the window, staring out in space, wanting it to be a few days ago when he was dancing in my office."
lol Thanks for confirming the story below:
"Monster Hoefflin"; is that like Monster MJ, hoax-wise?  :icon_e_wink: (I've posted before why I think Hoefflin's in.)
"I remember the problems Michael had in Las Vegas in 2006 with Propofol."  I thought MJ only was on propofol when on tour, when his insomnia really kicked in.
"The milky monster", Front posted the Cookie Monster pic.

So Arnie, is this still all under the umbrella of the movie The Illusionist?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
LOL MJonline that was funny, btw I love milk with cookies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions