Mottola,MJ and the The Army of Yes men
February 09, 2013, 05:09:41 PM
Well it seems that recently Tommy spoke about Michael again and had alot to say about him  ;) .About the Army of YES MEN and that he was a MONEY MACHINE :( I agree but this doesen't mean that Murray said YES to MJ when he would ask for his Milk lol  :LolLolLolLol:  :icon_lol: !!!!!!

Tommy Mottola Talks Invincible
Michael Jackson was the most brilliant artist of our time. He went through tons of abuse in early childhood that scarred him for life, monumentally overwhelming success, public scrutiny, and various surgeries. That can take over someone’s psyche and isolate him. On top of that, he had an army of yes men who were there to grant his every request. Yes, Michael, yes, Michael, yes, Michael, yes. There was absolutely no one who stood up and told Michael Jackson reality. When sales of Invincible completely stalled, I was the one who had to deliver reality. I was the one who had to say, “No, Michael, we cannot and will not put millions more into the promotion of this album.” When somebody who’s accustomed to hearing only yes suddenly hears no, it’s only natural for him lash out.”
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK4UiKWhUoI
[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Re: Mottola,MJ and the The Army of Yes men
February 09, 2013, 05:40:48 PM
And I suspect that this man is behind many of the bad things that happened to Michael, I am referring to the child molestation charges 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2013, 06:07:19 PM
And I suspect that this man is behind many of the bad things that happened to Michael, I am referring to the child molestation charges

You might be right Paula but don't you think its strange that suddenly Tommy has memory problems  :WTF: ????? The whole Mottola stuff happened in 2002 and the molestation trial, more than a year after  :suspect:  :icon_rolleyes: .What  Invincible sales has to do with the accusations I really don't understand cause the child molestation charges did NOT happen anywhere near Invincible .
Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 06:21:01 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 09, 2013, 06:19:44 PM

Agree Paula, totally agree.... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

February 09, 2013, 06:28:29 PM

I don't know if this articel has ever been posted on the forum.

therese January 07, 2010

Someone posted a link to this article on facebook, and it is really interesting so i want to share it with more people.... if this is all true i feel even more sorry for michael and his situation with sony. If this wasn't a conspiracy i dont know what was.

(April 16, 2002)
 Making its way to press and news agencies globally via the Internet is a document that meticulously outlines a nasty legal battle between Sony Music and its most famous superstar, Michael Jackson. If the allegations mentioned in the release are true, then Sony, in a move that is unusual but not unheard of in the high stakes world of pop music, is playing hardball to wrest control of ATV Music publishing company from Jackson in retaliation for the star's reported attempt to leave the label for which he has recorded since 1975. The circulation of the email, the origins of which we haven't been able to trace but which contains information only insiders would be privy to, chronicles all the ways Sony has allegedly set out to keep Jackson's Invincible CD from turning a profit and why, and appears to be a campaign designed to bring attention to Jackson's plight. EUR contacted Epic Records, the Sony Music division/label that released Invincible, but at deadline time, we had not received a response. Below is the communique in its entirety.
 =======================
 Today, only five months after the release of INVINCIBLE, Michael Jackson is invisible... His new album has disappeared from the charts around the world. This situation is quite unusual for the King of Pop, an artist whose albums have always been hot items in terms of promotion for at least two years after their release. Today, only five months after its release, INVINCIBLE has become invisible. It did sell an astonishing 5 million copies in less than 3 months though, a record-breaking figure in such a short time, even by Michael Jackson's standards. But after enjoying a successful launch, Jackson's best ever, INVINCIBLE suddenly dropped out of the charts and became yesterday's news. What are the reasons behind the fall of INVINCIBLE? How come a successful album with a huge potential suddenly stops being promoted? THE TRUTH The reason why INVINCIBLE is no longer being promoted by Sony Music is because the record company is fighting with Michael Jackson over a financial matter. A few years ago, as an advance on payments on the forthcoming sales of INVINCIBLE, Michael Jackson negotiated a loan from Sony Music, a common transaction between artists and record companies. In order to validate the loan, Michael Jackson had to put his ownership in the ATV Music Publishing catalog (including the 251-song Beatles' catalog) as collateral. The ATV Music catalog was bought by Michael Jackson in 1985. In 1995, it was merged with Sony Music's Sony Music Publishing catalog to become ATV/Sony Music Publishing. When merging his ATV catalog with Sony's, Michael Jackson pocketed a sum estimated to be 95 million dollars. Today, Sony Music is pressuring Michael Jackson to refund the loan he took from them. And they have the means to do so. The problem is that Sony Music are simultaneously preventing Michael Jackson from repaying the money he owes them by sabotaging the promotion of the INVINCIBLE album, Jackson's main source of income to refund the loan. So far, the INVINCIBLE album has sold 5 million copies worldwide. Sony Music need to reach the 7 million copies mark before they can make money from sales of the album. As for Michael Jackson, he is recouping the outstanding cost of the recording of the album on his portion of the money generated by the sales of the album. That means he hasn't been getting any money from INVINCIBLE up to now. In order to generate monies for Sony Music and Michael Jackson, the INVINCIBLE album needs to make sales beyond the 7 million mark. It shouldn't be difficult for the King of Pop to reach that mark. Thriller sold 52 million copies, Bad 25, Dangerous 26 and HIStory, a double-CD, 14 million copies. However, INVINCIBLE is not selling anymore. Except in the USA, where Sony Music is not shipping more than they can sell, in other parts of the world, including European markets, Sony Music have been receiving massive returns since January. In Germany, France and the UK, Europe's biggest markets, wholesalers are returning unsold copies of INVINCIBLE by the thousand. Indeed, nobody was expecting the promotion of the album to end so suddenly. But why would Sony sabotage an album they paid for? And Why would they put down their biggest-selling artist? Simply because they could get Michael Jackson's half of ATV Music Publishing by doing so. If Michael Jackson fails to reimburse his loan, the ownership of his share of the ATV Music Publishing catalog will fall into the hands of Sony Music. Sony/ATV Publishing is currently the third largest music publishing company in the world. The money it generates and represents goes beyond Michael Jackson's loan from Sony or possible revenues generated by the INVINCIBLE album. Besides, a music catalog is easier to deal with than an artist with strong opinions on how his career should be managed. Sony Music is thus trying to sabotage the INVINCIBLE album. But it is important to the record company that the maneuver be not obvious. It is essential for Sony Music that the public and media be not aware of the matter. Bad publicity is a menace they are afraid of. The goal of our association MAKE INVINCIBLE VISIBLE is to make people aware of the situation between Michael Jackson and Sony Music. As Michael Jackson fans, we have been watching helplessly the killing of the INVINCIBLE album. Until now. Unlike previous feuds between record companies and artists (Prince vs Warner, George Michael vs Sony Music, etc...), the Michael Jackson vs Sony Music situation is different in the sense that the artist wants his album to sell and is ready to promote it, but the record company isn't. INVINCIBLE is Michael Jackson's last album with Sony Music, despite what the record company says. This is his last album with them. Here is a chronology of facts that documents the feud between Sony Music and Michael Jackson with detailed examples. June 2001 Sony Music pick "You Rock My World" as the first single off of INVINCIBLE. Michael Jackson favored "Unbreakable" and had already started to conceive the video for the song. The last-minute change of single forces him to rush the conception of a new video to accompany "You Rock My World." Sony Music contact director Hype Williams who comes up with a treatment for the video. Michael is not satisfied with it nor with the budget Sony propose for the video. Paul Hunter, a new director, is hired. After numerous disputes on the budget of the video, filming finally starts. August 2001 Michael Jackson is working on his forthcoming Madison Square Garden concerts. Sony Music learned the news of the events in the media. They are displeased with the fact that they are not involved with the project and decide to boycott it. Sony Music offices around the world receive a memo that forbids them to organize any kind of promotional activity in connection with the Madison Square Garden concerts. The shows will eventually be sold out and will become hugely popular TV events in the USA, despite the absence of promotion and implication from Sony Music. Moreover, Sony Music show no interest in acquiring the rights to the concerts to be used worldwide as a tool for the promotion of INVINCIBLE. As a consequence, less than five countries around the world will broadcast the concert. The fee concert producer David Gest is asking for the show is so high that even big markets like Germany, France or the UK can't afford it. September 2001 -"You Rock My World," the first single from INVINCIBLE is a strong radio hit in America. Billboard Magazine analysts and music industry observers predict the song could easily reach the #1 slot in Billboard's HOT 100 provided there was a single commercially available (American charts are based on radio airplay and sales combined together). However, Sony Music repeatedly delay and postpone the commercial release of the "You Rock My World" single. Ultimately, the single will not be commercially released at all in the USA, in spite of a strong demand from record-buying customers. To justify their decision, Sony Music claim the release of a commercial single could harm the sales of the album. But the singles market in the USA is a small one. A single like "You Rock My World" would have sold a few thousand copies, enough to gain crucial points for the Billboard charts, but not enough to harm the sales of the album. Besides, the promotional impact of a #1 single on the public is strong. Sony Music's decision not to release the single was clearly biased. -Jay-Z, who remixed "You Rock My World" at Jackson's request, refuses to let Sony Music use his remix on the commercial singles of "You Rock My World" worldwide because the record company refused him the right to use Jackson's vocals on a remix of his hit song "Girls, Girls, Girls" they recorded together. -After "You Rock My World," "Cry" is the new single released from INVINCIBLE in America. Director Nick Brandt is hired to film the video. However, from the beginning, Michael Jackson is not happy with the low-budget project Sony Music is proposing. He becomes so displeased with Sony Music's stiffness on the video situation that he decides not to appear in the video. The video will eventually be released without his participation. October 2001 INVINCIBLE is released around the world. In the USA, the album is released with a minimum of promotion. When the album becomes a success in America despite the modest promotion, Sony Music takes credit for it by conveniently claiming the low-profile promotion was a plan to have people focus on music. November 2001 -Michael Jackson finalizes the production of "What More Can I Give," a charity song for the families of the victims of September 11, featuring an all-star cast of singers (including Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Ricky Martin, Gloria Estefan, Britney Spears, Carlos Santana). Unfortunately, Sony Music refuse Michael the right to release it. Due to contract obligations, Michael Jackson can't release the record with another company without Sony's approval. Since Sony Music doesn't want to make things easy on an artist they are in constant fight with, they use the "What More Can I Give" project to pressure him. If he wants to release it, he has to let go on more financial interests. After trying each and every legal way to release his charity single, Michael Jackson finds out he is cornered and eventually gives up the project. -"Butterflies" is the third single off of INVINCIBLE to be released to radios in America. The song becomes and instant hit and starts to climb the Billboard charts. Unfortunately, Sony Music is still not willing to release the song commercially to help it reach the #1 spot on the charts. More problems occur when the project for a "Butterflies" video is discussed by Michael Jackson and Sony Music. Once again, Michael Jackson is not satisfied with the treatment Sony Music propose him and does not want to participate in a project he doesn't believe in. Discussions come to a deadlock and the "Butterflies" video project is scrapped. February 2002 Sony Music intensifies its financial pressure on Michael Jackson. The artist is forced to consider doing a World Tour in order to raise money to finance his other projects and the refund of his loan. However, Michael Jackson had made it clear that he didn't want to tour anymore. Now, he's forced to reconsider his decision. March 2002 -Three promotional TV appearances scheduled in Europe in March are canceled as a result of Michael Jackson's feud with Sony Music. -At Sony Music's request, director David Meyers works on a treatment for the "Unbreakable" video. However, Michael Jackson isn't satisfied with the project. But his own concept for the video is deemed too expensive and Sony Music won't finance it. As a result of this new dispute, Michael Jackson decides to produce the "Unbreakable" video by himself and starts to work on the project alone. -By the end of March, Sony Music delete Michael Jackson from their "international priority" list of projects. Only five months after the release of INVINCIBLE, the album is no longer considered as a "priority" by the record company. As a comparison, the HIStory album stopped being an "international priority" by the end of 1997, more than 2 years after its release. Sony Music are trying to suffocate Michael Jackson financially. They are preventing him from properly promoting his album in order to obtain his share of the ATV Music Publishing catalog. This maneuver is unfair. It is plain sabotage. INVINCIBLE is a great album. It sold faster than any other Michael Jackson album and was promised to a great future. Don't let Sony Music bury INVINCIBLE. Spread the truth and support Michael Jackson.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

February 09, 2013, 06:56:48 PM
As a massive Michael fan since 1989 know this man was responsible along with others who tried to take everything from Michael.

I was there during the Sony wars protestïng in the uk and then  went to the MJNI party where Michael told us all he was leaving Sony and he outsmarted them calling out mottola.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2013, 07:08:41 PM
Insiders like LTTW and SOTT Let the fans know on MJJFORUM what they were doing to Michael during the invincible era.

So he did everything he could for Invincible, which came out in October 30 yet promotion ended in mid February? No physical singles for the US singles either...

Suuuure......

Tommy actin all innocent puttin all the blame on MJ is so funny. There were other artists at that time (not just MJ) not happy with Tommy! MJ wouldn't just attack someone like that for no reason, the man isn't stupid he's been in the business far longer then most, since CHILDHOOD! Besides Sony eventually let Tommy go! So how good was he after all? As he makes himself sound lol. And Al Sharpton after supporting MJ quickly soon after goes on SNL making fun of MJ! Then after he dies his like MJ did this and that for blacks and kissin his ass! Then ends up by request by family to make a speech at his memorial full of fake ass friends everywhere! Amazing ain't it! <_<

They sabotaged invincible coz THEY wanted the Beatles cat!!!

Threatened is Michael singing abt mottola ' half of me you'll never be! '

The only reason TM said those things about Michael is the fact he was publicly humiliated and didn't expect an artist of such caliber was that outspoken and frank at that moment, he didn't like it and he's still resented because that mess caused he was fired from Sony.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2013, 07:32:15 PM
And From Jermaine Jackson's book

IT WAS REPORTED SOMEWHERE THAT INVINCIBLE didn’t max out on sales because Michael didn’t want to take it on tour, but that was never true. An album tour was planned, designed, and he was ready and willing to go on the road in spring 2002, nationally and overseas. But then 9/11 happened, and it was canceled at Michael’s request. I know this led to an argument over the phone with Tommy Mottola. Michael blamed him for not promoting his album, and Tommy blamed him for not doing the tour that would have promoted the album. I didn’t understand Sony’s argument because my brother was one of countless artists who canceled tours that year, including our sister Janet; the mood at that time was not to travel within the heightened sense of alert. If American targets were at risk and those terrorists audacious enough to take down the Twin Towers, then a stadium filled with fans for America’s greatest entertainer could be hit, too. Michael took the decision not to put his fans or his tour staff in that position: it was common sense.

Personally, I think that when Michael backed out of that tour in the September, Sony put the brakes on a full-fledged promotion in the October. It kept telling Michael that it had spent $24m on the album and needed an artist who was prepared to promote it. At one point, Michael attempted to win over the situation by playing politics with Tommy, seeking to appease him by inviting his wife, Thalia, to sing on the Spanish version of “What More Can I Give?” I don’t know if that version was ever released in Latin-American territories, but if Michael had hoped it would increase the level of promotion for Invincible, he would have been disappointed. The big sadness was that if 9/11 hadn’t happened, the tour would have gone ahead, keeping him performing into the year 2004.

-----------------

He based that on information received in a phone call from someone he trusted. He felt strongly that everything was designed to back him into a financial corner: the less successful his albums, the less royalty income. The less he earned, the more reliant he’d be on his share of the Sony-ATV catalogue which he’d already borrowed against to the tune of $200 million from Bank of America . . . guaranteed by Sony. And the more debt he had, the stronger the chance he’d be forced to sell his interest in the catalogue. At least, that was Michael’s thinking.

I believe MJ version of events way more then the rest! I think there some truth in what everyone else had to say but not in all! They gave up on Invincible way to soon over at Sony w/ TM making sure it happened over some B.S disagreements because he was boss and wanted to show that IMO. And no I wouldn't think Sony would have dared to try to take MJ Catalog off of him after he publicly said they would! SMART MOVE MJ! lol

How can some say it was "Yes men" who had control when it comes to his financial state. But, then "MJ was a grown man" when it comes to the stuff involving TII/AEG/Murray?

Michael never had a reason to envy anybody, but he was the subject of much envy, including by Mottolla. And nobody knows the real reason why TII tour was planned. And MJ was quoted as saying to fans, that he had 'concertizing' ideas in store for them. That word doesn't necessarily mean just touring. And, at first, he was very reluctant to do more than ten shows in one place at the time of that press conference. That doesn't sound like what, alone, it would take to erase the ever changing exhorbitant numbers people keep coming up with to describe this debt. Plus I notice when the word 'estimate' appears in somebody's post.

Michael didn't sound like he was worried about his finances, according to what I posted above. And he was extremely aware of where his money was going, and how much of it was going there. He was an excellent businessman. He stated in that interview with Bashit, that MJ knew that MJ made BILLIONS for Sony. Yes, that's with a B. Where is it in the rulebook, that says, that just because someone is a music artist, that they don't know about finance?

It's not 'just business at the end of the day' when Mottolla says that an album 'just isn't very good' for no reason at all.

And a 'man' like Mottolla who calls himself the 'high road' man, but waits till MJ dies, in order to come up with a tell all book for money that personally continues the slander parade that has been aimed at Michael, all his life, is not only a liar and a deceiver, but a total non businessman. He is greedy for money..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2013, 07:52:59 PM

Sony And Conflicts of Interest
I’m going to present an excerpt below from an article called “Why Invincible Became Invisible“, which explains the rift between $ony and Michael Jackson over his Invincible album.  First, though, have a quick look at this video, where Michael himself explains what the issue was:

And, here is the most pertinent excerpt from the “Why Invincible Became Invisible” article I mentioned in the first paragraph:

The reason why INVINCIBLE is no longer being promoted by Sony Music is because the record company is fighting with Michael Jackson over a financial matter. A few years ago, as an advance on payments on the forthcoming sales of INVINCIBLE, Michael Jackson negotiated a loan from Sony Music, a common transaction between artists and record companies. In order to validate the loan, Michael Jackson had to put his ownership in the ATV Music Publishing catalog (including the 251-song Beatles’ catalog) as collateral. The ATV Music catalog was bought by Michael Jackson in 1985. In 1995, it was merged with Sony Music’s Sony Music Publishing catalog to become ATV/Sony Music Publishing. When merging his ATV catalog with Sony’s, Michael Jackson pocketed a sum estimated to be 95 million dollars. Today, Sony Music is pressuring Michael Jackson to refund the loan he took from them. And they have the means to do so. The problem is that Sony Music are simultaneously preventing Michael Jackson from repaying the money he owes them by sabotaging the promotion of the INVINCIBLE album, Jackson’s main source of income to refund the loan.

Now, $ony not only jerked Michael around on the promotion of Invincible in an arrangement what was CLEARLY an unethical conflict of interest on their part, but they may intend – now that he is gone, to finagle ownership of Michael’s own catalog/publishing company: MiJac

Another link also alludes to $ony’s rabid desire to get their hands on Michael’s share of the Sony/ATV catalog:

The relevant excerpt is:

In addition to clearing up Mr Jackson’s finances, the deal would satisfy Sony’s long-held desire to take control of the catalogue, and bolster a music publishing business that trails those of its rivals, such as EMI, Universal and Warner Chappell.

Also, HERE is a link to a PDF file from John Branca’s own website about the deal Michael was forced to sign in 2006 to “restructure” some loans. The document gives details about $ony having the open option to buy half of his 50% share of the Sony/ATV catalog back from Michael “in the next few years” to pay off debts, and with Branca and $ony primarily benefiting from the deal, as well.

The document begins with this:

The deal is a coup for Sony, which has long hoped to acquire a larger interest in the thousands of copyrights owned by Sony/ATV

And sadly, it ends with this:

There’s no question it’s the most valuable thing Michael has left. The songs hold enormous emotional value.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 09, 2013, 08:22:53 PM
I have not much to say about TM's words in the interview, except that he obviously thought it was necessary to defend himself :suspect: after all these years, i wonder why. Anyway, no respect and not exactly fair to tell 'his side of the story' when the 'subject' of this story is 'dead'.
Truth will prevail.

I'm posting a link about comments of Dick Gregory concerning sinister forces at work trying to undermine Michael once he took on these record labels:

LOVE

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

February 09, 2013, 10:09:17 PM
Wow, ashprak247, I hadn't read the article you posted dated April 16, 2002.  It makes it very clear what lengths Mottola and Sony went to just to get their hands on Michael's catalog.
I found these sentences from that article very significant: 
Sony Music is thus trying to sabotage the INVINCIBLE album. But it is important to the record company that the maneuver be not obvious. It is essential for Sony Music that the public and media be not aware of the matter. Bad publicity is a menace they are afraid of.

When they didn't succeed this time, they went all out in 2003 with the child moles. allegations, they were so sure that they would win then, but God had other plans and the truth prevailed as far as Michael being found not guilty.  But no one was held accountable, no one paid for what they put Michael through.....

Then came the This is it concerts.  The exhinit B of the supposed contract that was allegedly signed by Michael was designed to steal everything that Michael had and leave him high and dry.  This was yet another attempt to get their hands on Michael's catalog no matter what...... What really happened from the day Michael came back to LA until 6/25/2009???

It does seem like details are coming out slowly but surely, details that some very nasty people would rather keep hidden, I believe the truth will prevail once again.......

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2013, 10:48:48 PM
I know for a fact that Invincible was not promoted well in my city.  I tried to purchase all the covers, and they only carried 3 of them.  I had to order the others from sites on the web.  When the supply they had on hand was exhausted, they were very slowly replenished.  Very little promotion here.  I was furious.  And thank you ashprak247 for some very good information in your posts.  Sony, Matolla, and a lot of other crooks are going to get theirs in due time.  I have to believe that. There is more than meets the eye that we probably will never know.  But I believe in Michael and what he said. He never lied to his fans.  So if he said that Matolla was the devil, for me it was a done deal.  So bring it on…  :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

RK

February 09, 2013, 11:10:20 PM
Walter Yetnikoff talks about the rise of Motolla in his book 'Howling at the Moon.' I'm sure it wasn't very favorably. So we have Michael, Mariah and Walter...three industry heavy weights saying what he was like. Good enough for me. I will go thru this book and see if I can come up with some not so well known facts about this devil when I get home from work tonight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2013, 11:12:10 PM
I'm sorry, I just noticed that it was ShyBleuEyes who posted the article I was referring to in my last post.  My laptop turned off twice while I was posting, I don't have any sound, so I can't hear what the devil Mottola is saying in that video until Monday morning when I'm at work. I apologize for the mistake...... then again it was my laptop's fault..... :computer-losy-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 10, 2013, 03:13:47 AM
Thanks Applehead250609, ShyBleuEyes and Ashprak247!  I think things are a little clearer in  my mind.  Now I know for sure Mottola IS the ‘devil’.

Faithad777, great post, and I agree that Exhibit B would have been the ‘death’ grip on MJ wealth, grand theft of major proportions. (Yet Front knew, and said it would rock that trial—now we realize it’s the AEG trial not Murray’s.  Thanks for helping to make things even clearer.

It also seems to help in the understanding of SOTT's words which fit right in here--such a wonderful read about Sony, Mattola and Invincible:
"Save my riddles, save my lies(Bam)."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions