Michael Jackson’s Mom’s Gets Court Favor
February 07, 2013, 12:06:01 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson’s Mom’s Gets Court Favor

Posted Wednesday, February 06, 2013-4:07 pm

LOS ANGELES (CNS) – Attorneys representing Michael Jackson’s mother in her lawsuit against the promoters of the concert tour he was preparing for at the time of his 2009 death have obtained a court order directing the coroner’s office to provide copies of slides and X-rays regarding the late singer.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos issued the order Tuesday during an unscheduled hearing, finding that there was good cause to grant the request.     Katherine Jackson, 82, and her late son’s three children allege AEG Live negligently hired Dr. Conrad Murray to care for him. The singer was set to perform 50 shows in London for AEG Live, but died on June 25, 2009, of acute propofol intoxication in Los Angeles while rehearsing for the concert series.

The negligence suit was filed in September 2010 by Katherine Jackson on behalf of herself and grandchildren Michael Jr., Paris-Michael Katherine and Prince Michael.

The Jackson family matriarch’s attorney, Kevin Boyle, stated in his court papers that the items obtained will be helpful in preparing for trial in his clients’ case against AEG Live.

“These materials are undoubtedly relevant to this wrongful death case,” Boyle wrote. “The X-rays and slides will assist counsel and retained experts in presenting trial testimony and performing analyses relating to liability and causation.”

The analyses are necessary because AEG Live disagrees that negligence by Murray, Jackson’s personal physician, caused the pop star’s death and refuses to acknowledge that that the singer himself had no fault for bringing about his own death, according to Boyle’s court papers.

“Accordingly, these X-rays and slides may be used by (plaintiffs’) attorneys and shown to expert witnesses in their preparation of this case,” Boyle wrote.

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s death and was sentenced in November 2011 to four years in the Los Angeles County men’s jail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Andrea

Re: Michael Jackson’s Mom’s Gets Court Favor
February 07, 2013, 02:01:45 PM

X-rays and slides?  Hmm.  Maybe that's a metaphor for making AEG's plans transparent, putting them under the microscope. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 07, 2013, 02:09:26 PM
X-rays? what for?  if there is a autopsy report detailed :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2013, 03:07:11 PM
Hopefully they are being requested for the burden of proof that the autopsied body was not that of Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

curls

February 07, 2013, 03:18:36 PM

X-rays and slides?  Hmm.  Maybe that's a metaphor for making AEG's plans transparent, putting them under the microscope.

Maybe. Or alternatively......

"......  AEG Live disagrees that negligence by Murray, Jackson’s personal physician, caused the pop star’s death and refuses to acknowledge that that the singer himself had no fault for bringing about his own death, according to Boyle’s court papers."

In other words, AEG are refusing to acknowledge, aka 'come right out with it' (just yet) and say that no, Murray didn't kill MJ and yes, MJ did bring about his own 'death', aka fake it.

Maybe. I have no idea!  All depends if AEG are in on the hoax or not. In spite of previously thinking they are, and what I just said, I have to add that I'm starting to think, as you are Andrea and others, that they may be not, in which case things suddenly get far more serious.

Well, we'll have to wait and see if this case ever makes it to court and even then I don't know if things will necessarily become any clearer for us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 07, 2013, 03:59:46 PM
The Jackson legal team disagrees.  They claim to have even more damaging emails and feel very confident in their case against AEG.

Lloyds claims that AEG didn’t fully disclose Jackson’s medical condition in taking out the policy, and these emails certainly suggest that AEG knew more than it told Lloyds.

I keep thinking of the emails which The Jackson legal team claims to have which could be in their favour. It could be that these emails are containing valuable information about medical test results of MJ - although AEG claimed not to have medical reports about his condition. Together with the X rays and slides they might give a strong evidence about MJ's true medical condition and perhaps will prove that AEG knew about these test results but neglected this information and certainly did not inform the insurance company.

Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 04:02:32 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Andrea

February 07, 2013, 04:20:35 PM

Maybe. Or alternatively......

"......  AEG Live disagrees that negligence by Murray, Jackson’s personal physician, caused the pop star’s death and refuses to acknowledge that that the singer himself had no fault for bringing about his own death, according to Boyle’s court papers."

In other words, AEG are refusing to acknowledge, aka 'come right out with it' (just yet) and say that no, Murray didn't kill MJ and yes, MJ did bring about his own 'death', aka fake it.

Maybe. I have no idea!  All depends if AEG are in on the hoax or not. In spite of previously thinking they are, and what I just said, I have to add that I'm starting to think, as you are Andrea and others, that they may be not, in which case things suddenly get far more serious.

Well, we'll have to wait and see if this case ever makes it to court and even then I don't know if things will necessarily become any clearer for us.

Yes, it depends if AEG is in on it or not.  I guess it would depend if that contract/agreement was real, meaning that it was what they were planning to do (steal from MJ) and not a hoax "prop" or distraction.  And ya, makes things suddenly far more serious.  But only suddenly to some of us here, it would've been serious from day one (and before) for MJ and his trusted helpers, if AEG is not "in".  If they're not in on it, then it's possible and even likely they became aware of the hoax.  Or not, who knows.  Maybe Murray's trial with all the detailed medical "evidence" and whatnot was mostly sting court, to convince AEG/?? that Michael's death actually occurred. Like TS said, if it was strictly a hoax court, there would be no need for "alleged" in the verdict.

Oh and I just remembered something, wasn't there some guy who tried to sell x-rays of MJ's chest a couple years ago?  Probably unrelated, I think it was a desperate and pathetic grab for money.
Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 04:24:12 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 07, 2013, 04:52:46 PM
I think that if after 4 years still the story goes on with news, the reason is just to continue to keep the focus on Michael  :icon_razz:...and is Michael naturally to want this !  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

February 07, 2013, 10:47:29 PM
But only suddenly to some of us here, it would've been serious from day one (and before) for MJ and his trusted helpers, if AEG is not "in".  If they're not in on it, then it's possible and even likely they became aware of the hoax.  Or not, who knows.  Maybe Murray's trial with all the detailed medical "evidence" and whatnot was mostly sting court, to convince AEG/?? that Michael's death actually occurred. Like TS said, if it was strictly a hoax court, there would be no need for "alleged" in the verdict.

I'm thinking this as well, that AEG was suspicious of something or possibly a strategic move that had to do with the 'complications' to put AEG in a corner. :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

MJonmind

February 08, 2013, 04:20:39 AM
Exactly!  Yes, so if AEG is not in, then in this game, both sides have to be aware of what the other side is doing. Each side could be doing bluffs to convince/intimidate the other side (including TS' failed Bam).  Front did call it chess, but that MJ was always moves ahead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

February 08, 2013, 05:43:47 AM
......  And ya, makes things suddenly far more serious.  But only suddenly to some of us here, it would've been serious from day one (and before) for MJ and his trusted helpers, if AEG is not "in". .......

You know, this past month I have been feeling more and more like I've had things very wrong in my mind thus far, and its made me feel a whole lot of not very nice emotions, too personal to list here. I feel like I need to apologise to a number of people/usernames for maybe not being quite as open minded as I thought I was.  I feel rather small and stupid to be honest.

Sorry, that was rather off topic.  :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

February 08, 2013, 08:02:03 AM

curls, we've all been there.  I don't think it's a matter of being very wrong or stupid, it was misunderstanding or not seeing a bigger picture.  And how could we really, the hoax has been very fun for many of us, maybe that's why the more serious aspects were hard to grasp, being that the serious side always seemed rather vague - like who the bad guys are and what they were trying to do.  I'm doing my best to be open-minded but I know that for certain things, I've dug my heels in and didn't want to budge and I know some of my past theories have been wrong - example, I once thought briefly (and posted) that the ambulance video was filmed on December 21, 2008 :icon_lol: which I know now isn't true.  Being wrong is part of the investigation though because certain possibilities can be eliminated and debunked.

@Mjonmind - TS' "failed" BAM makes much more sense to me now, it was a tactical move and perhaps a way of raising doubts in "their" minds.  And there have been certain things that have happened in the past 3+ years that I've felt have been "them" lashing back at Michael, usually on the tails of some positive Michael/hoax news.  The battle has been on-going.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
February 08, 2013, 08:55:31 AM

curls, we've all been there.  I don't think it's a matter of being very wrong or stupid, it was misunderstanding or not seeing a bigger picture.  And how could we really, the hoax has been very fun for many of us, maybe that's why the more serious aspects were hard to grasp, being that the serious side always seemed rather vague - like who the bad guys are and what they were trying to do.  I'm doing my best to be open-minded but I know that for certain things, I've dug my heels in and didn't want to budge and I know some of my past theories have been wrong - example, I once thought briefly (and posted) that the ambulance video was filmed on December 21, 2008 :icon_lol: which I know now isn't true.  Being wrong is part of the investigation though because certain possibilities can be eliminated and debunked.

@Mjonmind - TS' "failed" BAM makes much more sense to me now, it was a tactical move and perhaps a way of raising doubts in "their" minds.  And there have been certain things that have happened in the past 3+ years that I've felt have been "them" lashing back at Michael, usually on the tails of some positive Michael/hoax news.  The battle has been on-going.

Andrea and to made "them" doubt, Michael has to play with us?? TS could made "them" doubt in a different way than playing with BAM dates and making us feel totally stupid, ignorant and the laughing stock of everybody.

Curls don't feel bad you are a great person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

February 08, 2013, 10:00:46 AM
@Andrea and sweet, thanks guys - you're great!  My feelings (of stupidity or anything else) regarding this hoax, mean nothing compared to MJ's. I hope he feels support from wherever he can get it - this is one heck of an undertaking he embarked on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

February 08, 2013, 10:02:05 AM
sweetswingset:
Andrea and to made "them" doubt, Michael has to play with us?? TS could made "them" doubt in a different way than playing with BAM dates and making us feel totally stupid, ignorant and the laughing stock of everybody.

I was crushed when nothing happened at the end of 2012 but I'm sure the intent wasn't to make us feel stupid, it's a complicated "game" we're playing and nothing is really sharply defined but rather ambiguous.  The hoax can't cater to us, it has it's own missions to fulfil.  I suppose with this ongoing battle we are sometimes caught in the crossfire.  But we're the ones who have placed ourselves there in the first place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions