finfinTopic starter

TJ Jackson cannot continue to serve as a surrogate parent to Michael Jackson's 3 kids without getting some compensation, so the Executors of MJ's Estate are asking the judge to give TJ a reasonable amount of money to keep the ship afloat.

The Executors filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- in which they say TJ has been extremely devoted to Paris, Prince and Blanket since MJ's death.  TJ -- who is now a co-guardian along with Katherine Jackson -- spends 40 hours a week caring for the 3 kids. 

The Executors say it's been a hardship for TJ -- who is married with 3 kids of his own.  Although he's been a co-guardian since July, he hasn't received a single penny for his services.

The Executors are asking the judge to allow them to pay TJ $9,000 a month, retroactive to July.  They add, the way it's going now, TJ may not be able to continue, so compensation is essential.

Sounds like a pretty good deal to us.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Visit the TMZ Store: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

I don’t get the money thing if these children are family.  I know you need money to care for children, but Katherine is still getting the money so if she’s not taking care of them or partially, split it with T.J.  I  just don’t get that it always comes down to a money issue. These aren’t adopted children. These are Michael’s kids.  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

They probably dont even live with him. They probably live with Michael. Theres always seems to be money issues surrounding MJs kids and they're guardianship. There maybe some meassage in the money, but thats honestly just a guess. I find it hard to believe that Katherine wouldnt give him money to put towards caring for MJs kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

If the is 40 hours per week with the children  want  say that he not  lives with them, this story is another invention of " someone 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggyon

They probably dont even live with him. They probably live with Michael. Theres always seems to be money issues surrounding MJs kids and they're guardianship. There maybe some meassage in the money, but thats honestly just a guess. I find it hard to believe that Katherine wouldnt give him money to put towards caring for MJs kids.

May be because they might be living with MJ, it's MJ who might be in need of the money but through someone else!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

If the is 40 hours per week with the children  want  say that he not  lives with them, this story is another invention of " someone

The 40 hours per week is what catches the eye.  That’s like saying it’s a 40-hour workweek.  I wouldn’t think that being there for family would be considered a job where you are paid by the hour. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Surely he does not live with Prince Paris and Blanket because they live with their dad  :bearhug:... his 40 hours per week with childrens  will be when Michael is busy with his business.....  :icon_razz:  :bearhug: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

Yes, that's how I read it too, a 40-hour workweek of MJ and because his children live with him they must be taken care of/guarded while MJ's not at home. Although the co-guardian is a family member it's probably also an employment agreement. I think we can't speculate about if this compensation amount is fair or not because we have no idea about the required expenses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Soooooo  :icon_e_confused: what of the money that is already being paid to Katherine for the children?  If TJ is jeeping them then it seems only fair that the money Katherine is getting go to him.  Just seems fair to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

The more I think about this I don’t even see why it had to be made public if TJ was asking for money.  Is this a scheme of divide and conquer?  Get the fans to now hate on TJ and accuse him of greed while the Estate comes out smelling like a rose for agreeing to “look into” the matter.  :computer-losy-smiley:  Perhaps that is something I should have considered before passing judgement.  Have to think outside the box ALL the time it seems.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

To me it seems very odd, that the estate even have to ask for the judge to approve, does that mean that everytime they will hire a new employe they have to ask a jugde if he would aprove?

I agree everlasting, we have no idea.
Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 12:45:37 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

curls

Agree with you.

"......so the Executors of MJ's Estate are asking the judge to give TJ a reasonable amount of money......"

Isn't this what Executors do?  Make decisions about a person's estate.  Do they seriously have to 'ask a judge'?  Can anyone do anything in the US without involving (highly paid) lawyers?

I'll stop now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Surely he does not live with Prince Paris and Blanket because they live with their dad  :bearhug:... his 40 hours per week with childrens  will be when Michael is busy with his business.....  :icon_razz:  :bearhug: :michael-jackson:
Well the kids have certainly never looked like they're grieving (Paris' acting crying at the memorial).  I agree "40 hours" is a strong hint to a working week.  Mind you MJ always said he never stops creating, plus he told a TII worker that he couldn't stand one day without being with his kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so maybe the question here is where is kate and what is she spending her time at?

wouldn't the issue of financial needs have been addressed as soon as tj took over?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

40 hours per week? Then who takes care of the kids in the remaining time????  :icon_question: Katherine should split the money with TJ, is what seems fairer to me. :icon_idea:
Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 08:47:36 AM by taty_2crazy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions