Is a comeback EVEN possible?
February 01, 2013, 07:39:47 AM
One of the biggest obstacles in most of the theories on this site is the comeback itself and its quite an obvious problem... the illegality of faking ones death.

Ignoring for a moment the lack of CREDIBLE hoax evidence and the other explanation of faking his death (to dissapear and not to come back). We now find ourselves in an obviously sticky situation... firstly, Michael has faked his death, which on its own is not REALLY illegal. Secondly, the state paid for his funeral, thirdly sales of his music spiked as a result and finally there is an innocent man who has been slandered, put in jail and humiliated for no other reason then to give Michael a scape goat.

Lets say June 25th 2013 is BAM! date (he said we have 4 years and imo this is the most likely date that a bam would occur) he somehow ends up performing live some place and shocking everyone... great show right?! Wrong... he'll be arrested straight away and his comeback will be for nothing. Firstly there's the faking of his death, which on its own would not really be cause for much legal trouble... except the fact that he used it to escape debt, get out of a contract early, put an innocent man behind bars and conspired with other people to keep the hoax hush hush.

Needless to say, there would be alot of unhappy people... particularly his family, who seem to not have a clue about this hoax, as they went to seriously disturbing lengths to challenge his will, which if they knew was redundent anyway, wouldnt have made such a mess of things over it.

No sane person would do this for the sake of entertainment, as the result would be a one way ticket to jail. The only reasonable explanations are he either A. Is not returing (and has harmed numerous people in the process) or is B. Dead (and is a victim of a stupid doctor).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Re: Is a comeback EVEN possible?
February 01, 2013, 08:59:40 AM

I didn't get to read this until after you were banned Larry so I know you can't reply but I want to say something anyways.

The ability of a person to comprehend whether something is possible or not does not determine it's possibility.  

It seems to me that you may have missed a lot of the clues along the way, as there was a ~3 year gap in your posts.  Any legalities and monies owed are or will be taken care of, Michael has not technically broken any laws.  The family, for example, made sure everyone knew the city of Los Angeles was reimbursed for the Memorial.  The public buying his records, etc was a result of renewed interest in Michael and that's not illegal.  We don't know that Murray is actually in jail and if he is, he's being compensated for his time there because the things he's said very much suggest he's "in on it".  The family is SO OBVIOUSLY aware of Michael's hoax and have been helping him and giving us hints, I'm sorry you've missed those clues.  In my opinion, their challenging of the will was to draw attention to: fake will = fake death.  Plus it created drama and controversy, something Michael "lives for."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2013, 09:19:47 AM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

February 01, 2013, 09:31:03 AM
I'll save the other mods the trouble....Souza, if I may have the pleasure........

Anyone interested in this topic can search the archives ...... it's been throughly discussed as Andrea began stating here (thank you) : )

It's a lock. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions