Re: MJHD CONSPIRACY
February 17, 2010, 07:59:33 PM
Nat . The only one bashing is that mjhdC guy . Im entitled to my own opinion . and if you weren't directing it to me . i understand . so lets focus on what this forum is about . and not made up internet ego's .

I just read , someone got the police involved?
 :|
sips tea.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 08:07:25 PM
actually I was referring to the individual who runs that blog, and the trolls that come on the forum to stir up controversy.
 ;) I say live and let live- unless one's intent is malicious, and that's the situation with this blog.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 08:38:28 PM
Quote from: "Nathalia"
actually I was referring to the individual who runs that blog, and the trolls that come on the forum to stir up controversy.
 ;) I say live and let live- unless one's intent is malicious, and that's the situation with this blog.
:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

March 02, 2010, 12:25:21 PM
Hmmmm. I wonder what Michael would have to say about all this diversion?  None of  this is productive in anything to do with Michael.  This has turned into a 4 ring circus that has nothing to do with investigating the truth about Michael...Michael was a follower of Jesus Christ and lived his life as such...I can't say that I see any of that here.  The truth about what happend to Michael involves his relationship with Christ.  As far as the Illumnati..they do exsist but not in the respect displayed here..  It is a fight between evil and righteousness.
Only one who knows their Bible will understand the true origins of the Illuminati, because they exsisted as far back as before Christ came into the world..And if you chose to BeLIEve or not that is irrelivant....It is what it is and non belief will only keep one ignorant of the FACTs.

The Bible says we war not against flesh and blood, but again powers and principalities of darkness.  Ask any Bible scholar about Nephilim...they will tell you were the Illuminati heritage comes from.  The bibles is not as some would like to interpret it as a history book, it a book of instruction and prophesy.  It tells of the things that are happening in our world today, and YES it speaks of Michael, but then I am not giving that piece way for diversion.  If you want to know that one you will have to dig.

What has taken place in Michael's life is far greater than most indivduals will ever be able to comprehend.  So if you really want to know the facts I would suggest that you talk to Michael's heavenly father and his son Christ Jesus, because that is the only way you will know the truth......I believe Michael has stated in many of his clues indirectly.."You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you Free....Jesus said I am the way and the TRUTH and the life and no man comes to the father but by me.....And no this doesn't involve RELIGION..religion was a diversion created by the Illuminati to confuse the world and that is has done...no one single thing is argued and fought over more than MONEY.. Christianity  means to be Christ like and this is what Michael lived each and every day and he said that was his goal, to live like Christ and no..there is no one individual that can do it perfectly as long as we live on this earth but Michael was as close as most anyone will ever get.  Jesus didn't die on the cross to give us religion, but to give us a close and personal relationship with our Heavenly Father the creator.  So if you REALLY intend to know the TRUTH here, then maybe your approach need to be re-evaluated because right now it all seem to be about arguing and strife and confussion, and everyone wanting to be right about their opinions...In this case opinions are irrelivant.  Only facts will lead to the truth.........PRAY!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 03:34:49 PM
Nav:
[And no this doesn't involve RELIGION..religion was a diversion created by the Illuminati to confuse the world and that is has done.../b]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hey, whoever you are!! You betta preach!!! Folk will get upset but oh well!!!

You hit it right on the nail!! If folk only knew! I mentioned this before about the illuminati.  go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. There was a priest who is now dead(could have been killed by them possibly) and his life was endanger when he too became the whistleblower on all of this. He wanted to share the truth of what is going on in this darkness out there.

Anyways.....back to the topic. Ok

Nav,

Your whole post is on it and you are right!!! we need to pray. Some things come with prayer and fasting this may break the chains of lies and loose forth the truth that needs to be revealed. God bless!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 04:36:45 PM
Yea , i agree .
but it seems some people focous on hurting other for a certain fame,
Im sure i know what going on behind all these hoax fourms...
FIN -im out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions