The architect

• 3 Replies

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show all replies

Re: The architect

• on: January 31, 2013, 11:23:20 PM
is he implying that barry gordy is a gangster?
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: February 02, 2013, 10:59:40 AM
is he implying that barry gordy is a gangster?
He has Motown on his cheek in the initial frame.  While he's saying, “You cannot walk away from Motown and get away with it", he's playing with the gun in his hand.  It does switch back and forth a bit in topics to confuse, but then he says he signed a six month contract, then talks about being hit from behind.  Does he say it disfigured him?  Joe really seems like a force to be reckoned with, and I'm sure is either well respected or hated.

From this article it seems Berry Gordie comes from a middle-class and business background, but of course worked hard to get where he did. So I don't think he's in mafia, but perhaps there were many other would-be producers trying to get a cut in.  http://www.helium.com/items/1570484-the-amazing-life-of-berry-gordy

think perhaps the part about being hit on the head is from the story in american dreams when they were coming out from a gig and someone robbed them.
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: October 30, 2013, 09:01:06 PM
joe and murray seem to have something in common with the no remorse no apologies for any part they played. nor kate for that matter.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal