No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: The architect
April 27, 2013, 10:49:28 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Publication date: December 31st 2030 ??
:icon_eek:  :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
April 27, 2013, 01:02:19 PM
Publication date: December 31st 2030 ??
:icon_eek:  :WTF:

I saw it too, and no image available  :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 27, 2013, 02:47:37 PM
 :icon_lol: I guess he'll be a ghost-writer by then! Obviously someone's toying with people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

October 29, 2013, 06:31:47 PM

Michael Jackson: Joe Jackson Documentary in Limbo “Distributors Despised Him”

10/28/13 3:26pm Roger Friedman

As Conrad Murray is released from jail today, we thought we’d catch up and find out what ever happened to the memoir and documentary about Joseph Jackson, Michael’s father. There were several announcements in the past about the two projects, called “The Architect,” which were going to explain how the elder Jackson wrought what he did.

According to a former producer on the documentary, George Paige, the documentary is now called “Making Michael.” Paige got out of the project a while ago, he told me, when it became clear that no distributor wanted it. “It’s all told from Joe Jackson’s perspective, and no one was interested. The distributors despised him [when they saw the film].”

Paige says the filmmakers needed $750,000 to finish the film and there was no way to come up with it. “It went back to the original investors, whoever they were.”

The guiding light behind the film, Johnny West, says “Making Michael” will be released “sometime after the first of the year.” He says has a distributor, but doesn’t want to announce who they are yet. West also told me there might be interest from the South by Southwest Film Festival.

In the doc, Paige recalled, Jackson senior reiterated that he and his family felt there was a “conspiracy” to kill Michael. Other than that, “it’s a clip job,” said. West confirmed that none of Michael Jackson’s music is in the film.

Neither of them knew anything about the status of the book called “The Architect,” announced two years ago with Atria/Simon & Schuster. The book isn’t listed anywhere. The editor from Atria has not returned calls. We’ll wait for an update.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

October 30, 2013, 12:46:00 AM

As Conrad Murray is released from jail today, we thought we’d catch up and find out what ever happened to the memoir and documentary about Joseph Jackson, Michael’s father. There were several announcements in the past about the two projects, called “The Architect,” which were going to explain how the elder Jackson wrought what he did.

According to a former producer on the documentary, George Paige, the documentary is now called “Making Michael.” Paige got out of the project a while ago, he told me, when it became clear that no distributor wanted it. “It’s all told from Joe Jackson’s perspective, and no one was interested. The distributors despised him [when they saw the film].”

Paige says the filmmakers needed $750,000 to finish the film and there was no way to come up with it. “It went back to the original investors, whoever they were.”

The guiding light behind the film, Johnny West, says “Making Michael” will be released “sometime after the first of the year.” He says has a distributor, but doesn’t want to announce who they are yet. West also told me there might be interest from the South by Southwest Film Festival.

In the doc, Paige recalled, Jackson senior reiterated that he and his family felt there was a “conspiracy” to kill Michael. Other than that, “it’s a clip job,” said. West confirmed that none of Michael Jackson’s music is in the film.

Neither of them knew anything about the status of the book called “The Architect,” announced two years ago with Atria/Simon & Schuster. The book isn’t listed anywhere. The editor from Atria has not returned calls. We’ll wait for an update.

Changed to Making Michael  :icon_e_confused:  :suspect:  :icon_lol:?? Make that change,make that change......please  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankieTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
October 30, 2013, 06:15:25 PM

Changed to Making Michael  :icon_e_confused:  :suspect:  :icon_lol:?? Make that change,make that change......please  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:!!!!!

We’ll wait for an update.......and much more....  :icon_lol:  :icon_e_wink:

:icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson: 
Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 06:16:11 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

October 30, 2013, 08:01:06 PM
joe and murray seem to have something in common with the no remorse no apologies for any part they played. nor kate for that matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal