suspicious mind

Re: MJ secretly wrote tell-all book before death
January 28, 2013, 06:09:47 AM
can't believe i am referring to front here but wasn't there something in one of his little ditties about : names being revealed while in disguise? could that be getting the name of someone put out there for one reason but that is not the true reason we need to know the name? am i making any sense?

edit :also brings to mind murray's book that no one will touch with a ten foot pole.
Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 06:20:33 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

January 28, 2013, 04:34:17 PM
Faithad777, if you've been here since the beginning of this forum, from the sounds of your last post, I'd love to hear what else has been bottled up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2013, 04:47:24 PM
MJonmind, can you please clarify? I don't really understand what you mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
January 28, 2013, 06:41:24 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Considering all the hand-written notes that we have seem images of over the years, it would make sense for him to have hundreds more.  I'm sure he knows the value of his thoughts/writings and wanted to keep them to share later on.

Agree...and so.....we must only wait for other news !!!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

January 29, 2013, 01:05:33 AM
MJonmind, can you please clarify? I don't really understand what you mean.
Sorry to be confusing, I wasn't meaning anything negative, just that you posted elsewhere that you read only since the beginning, and only now are posting your thoughts, and I liked what you posted! :icon_e_biggrin:  'Bottled up' means you kept your thoughts to yourself.

Suspicious, I think Front means that MJ's been telling us things through insider's tweets (Paris, etc.) and perhaps newstories (TMZ, etc.).  But perhaps he means something more specific, that we haven't guessed yet.   And I think Murray's book would do quite well, but I think that story was a joke only.
Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 01:16:29 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

January 29, 2013, 05:40:45 AM

Why is coming now, almost 4 years,it comes to light???
Is it true or moneymaking.....or is it a sign from MJ,
that the time is over. We have 4 years to get it right.
Is that`s really his memoirs are, i would love to read it.
Our MJ was really busy the last time, and still is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2013, 09:52:56 AM
What does tell all even mean? Does that include hoax? Or just more of the fiction he has created about himself for us for the past 30 yrs?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 29, 2013, 11:28:20 AM
What does tell all even mean? Does that include hoax? Or just more of the fiction he has created about himself for us for the past 30 yrs?

Didn't we guess that Michael would write about the hoax in a book?? will this book be the one that we suspected a time ago??
Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 11:29:16 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

January 29, 2013, 11:33:09 AM
Quote from MJonmind:

Sorry to be confusing, I wasn't meaning anything negative, just that you posted elsewhere that you read only since the beginning, and only now are posting your thoughts, and I liked what you posted!   'Bottled up' means you kept your thoughts to yourself.

Thanks, MJonmind.  Yea, I DO feel that I have a lot of catching up to do!!!
Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 11:35:03 AM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2013, 11:49:43 AM
If MJ can arrange for his hoax death, drug use, bankrupcy, and hoax trial for Murray, etc., then surely MJ can arrange for a hoax feud and lawsuit between himself and the Sheikh.  MJ's albums were 4 years apart, and I'm sure he has vaults full of material-- music, video and writing, to time release for many years to come, each likely to be highly sought after and loved.  The pattern is seemingly always illusion-- we thought the Sheikh and MJ had a falling out, and here surprise when people least expect it--new MJ material!!  Like Latoya said, you are looking at one hand, and meanwhile something else is happening in the other hand that you didn't notice.  Front indicated that the making of the hoax was 20 years, and that gives us a clue as to how long the total carrying out of the hoax plan would take, though most want things to happen quickly with immediate satisfaction.
OMG, we are on the same brain wave here.  I was going to post something similar to this this morning.  Like it’s coming on 4 years and what I really miss is the anticipation of something new being announced from Michael.  That’s kind of eerie in a good way  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

January 29, 2013, 05:09:41 PM
If MJ can arrange for his hoax death, drug use, bankrupcy, and hoax trial for Murray, etc., then surely MJ can arrange for a hoax feud and lawsuit between himself and the Sheikh.  MJ's albums were 4 years apart, and I'm sure he has vaults full of material-- music, video and writing, to time release for many years to come, each likely to be highly sought after and loved.  The pattern is seemingly always illusion-- we thought the Sheikh and MJ had a falling out, and here surprise when people least expect it--new MJ material!!  Like Latoya said, you are looking at one hand, and meanwhile something else is happening in the other hand that you didn't notice.  Front indicated that the making of the hoax was 20 years, and that gives us a clue as to how long the total carrying out of the hoax plan would take, though most want things to happen quickly with immediate satisfaction.
OMG, we are on the same brain wave here.  I was going to post something similar to this this morning.  Like it’s coming on 4 years and what I really miss is the anticipation of something new being announced from Michael.  That’s kind of eerie in a good way  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
I wanted to find that Front quote and here it is:

Front on Nov 7, 11
Focus needs to be directed towards the plight of understanding what's already written----> J U S T I C E !
(i.e., think BIGGER---on a grander scale)

Guesstimate the number years that the planning stages took. Now, compare that with the number of years it will take for the PLAN to be executed in its ENTIRETY. Maybe then, perspective will finally be realized!!!

As many of you have probably figured out by now, the verdict is NOT the finality of THE END --- it's the commencement of the BEGINNING.

Now…..lest every single piece of blatant knowledge arising from subtle whispers that have been brought to light in the last 2+ years through blood, sweat & tears--from BOTH sides, I would bet my LIFE on it!--is to be tossed out the window…every distinct fragment of the puzzle…..all SIG_S, which "coincidently" all point in the SAME direction…then there's no logical reason for anyone to give up and/or lose faith.

Could mere Mortals stand to outwit the Invincible? Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise when a "horrific plan" unfolds before your eyes! They say "ignorance is bliss"--but I have found many instances in life in which that old adage was easily refuted.

2 birds:
JU(STICE)ngle myna
+
acrocephalus rufESC(AP)Ens
= 1 stone

p.s. for now, enjoy the Bliss…………….
This ain't no 4 years only project IMO.  Maybe MJ only told us that because he knew we could only handle 4 years at a time.  Humans are so impatient. :icon_rolleyes:
Back said 20 years, so that would take us to 2029, when MJ will be 70!   :icon_pale: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_lol:
Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 05:14:51 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 29, 2013, 08:38:51 PM
back may well have been talking about the conspiracy to accuse and frame MJ for chi-mo, which came to our attention via the 1993 settlement but likely started for MJ a few years prior. 2009-20 years=1989, and to add the interesting calculation: 1993+20 years=2013.

I do not see where Front said 30 years. Or 20 for that matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 30, 2013, 10:50:08 AM
back may well have been talking about the conspiracy to accuse and frame MJ for chi-mo, which came to our attention via the 1993 settlement but likely started for MJ a few years prior. 2009-20 years=1989, and to add the interesting calculation: 1993+20 years=2013.

I do not see where Front said 30 years. Or 20 for that matter.

chi-mo??  :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
January 30, 2013, 11:13:16 AM

MICHAEL JACKSON'S NEW TELL-ALL MEMOIR
Sunday January 27,2013
By James Desborough

MICHAEL Jackson secretly began writing an autobiography about his lowest moments in the last years of his life.
Jackson, who died in 2009, wrote 600 pages of notes about his struggles during the late Eighties through to 2007.
He also accumulated sketches and documents in an attempt to correct how history was written about him.

During those two decades, Jackson was rarely out of the headlines, not least for paying off Jordie Chandler £12million amid child-sex allegations. His admission he shared his bed with children led Jackson to be accused but acquitted in 2005 of molesting Gavin Arvizo.
Anguished then Jackson flew to the Middle East where he began writing the manuscripts, where a former business contact has locked them away.
The wealthy associate is in two minds over releasing the book, which is not complete and would need to be fleshed out to make a full autobiography.
Jackson wrote one biography, Moonwalk, which had to be heavily edited because of attacks on family members.

A source from Los Angeles said: “The manuscript covers a raft of Michael’s adventures and business dealings. He makes it clear that he is the father of Prince and Paris.
“Michael wrote the book because he never got a chance to tell his story and at some stage needed to express his feelings on everything.
“The book addresses the child molestation at Neverland, insisting how he felt sickened that he was accused of doing that.

“Michael also talks about Jordie even though both parties agreed a gagging order when they settled in 1993.
“One of the key aspects of Michael’s book is his thoughts on his family.
“He talks about how he had been let down by all of them for many years. He accused most of them of wanting his money and being jealous of his fame.
“The only person who doesn’t get his venom is his mother Katherine.
“Michael says he felt that his mum was the only one, who understood him and his delicate nature.”
Jackson died after his doctor, Conrad Murray, pumped him with anaesthetic Propofol days before his comeback tour in June 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

January 30, 2013, 01:46:01 PM

chi-mo??  :confused:

Abbreviation for the 'disgusting allegations'

Think about the abbreviation and you'll 'see' what she means  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal