MJ secretly wrote tell-all book before death
January 27, 2013, 12:45:47 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

London, Jan 27 (ANI): Michael Jackson secretly began writing an autobiography about his lowest moments in the last years of his life, it has been revealed.

The pop legend, who died in 2009, wrote 600 pages of notes about his struggles during the late Eighties through to 2007, the Daily Express reported.

He also accumulated sketches and documents in an attempt to correct how history was written about him.

During those two decades, Jackson was rarely out of the headlines, not least for paying off Jordie Chandler 12 million dollars amid child-sex allegations. His admission that he shared his bed with children led Jackson to be accused but acquitted in 2005 of molesting Gavin Arvizo.

Anguished then Jackson flew to the Middle East where he began writing the manuscripts, where a former business contact has locked them away.

The wealthy associate is in two minds over releasing the book, which is not complete and would need to be fleshed out to make a full autobiography.

Jackson wrote one biography, 'Moonwalk,' which had to be heavily edited because of attacks on family members.

A source from Los Angeles said that the manuscript covers a raft of Jackson's adventures and business dealings.

He makes it clear that he is the father of Prince and Paris, the source said.

"Michael wrote the book because he never got a chance to tell his story and at some stage needed to express his feelings on everything," the source added.

The book addresses the child molestation at Neverland, insisting how he felt sickened that he was accused of doing that, the source said. (ANI)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Re: MJ secretly wrote tell-all book before death
January 27, 2013, 12:54:16 PM
Oh yes, I have seen this too today.

However I shied away from posting because the author does not mention any sources.

My question here: Who told the author that MJ "...wrote 600 pages of notes...." etc. ?

So far it´s just a rumor.

I hope there´s more to come. I´d certainly love to see a real MJ tell-all book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

January 27, 2013, 02:52:22 PM
WOW! This is big!
I hope the last pages of this book were written in 2012  :icon_bounce: otherwise it would be impossible for one man to complete so many project just before "death" - just  as if he "knew" LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
January 27, 2013, 04:13:29 PM
This is a great news , thanks for sharing !!  :bearhug: Would be great to read another book written by Michael !! But...  :icon_mrgreen: ... this is a great adventure.... maybe even get a little surprise..  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Andrea

January 27, 2013, 04:14:48 PM

I wonder if these notes are genuine or not.  If they are genuine and Michael wrote them to be released at this time, then I would be very curious indeed to read them.  And if so, if they're released pre-BAM, I can only imagine the gems we'd find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 27, 2013, 05:42:06 PM
It would be good if this is true.:icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

January 27, 2013, 05:45:01 PM
This is from 2008

Michael Jackson to Write His Memoirs

NOVEMBER 27, 2008 by: BRIDGET DALY
Now this is one book we'd love to get our hands on! Michael Jackson is reportedly in talks to publish his own memoirs. A source tells Scottish newspaper The Daily Record that MJ has been meeting with several New York publishing giants to write an autobiography.

The source says, "Despite all that's known about Michael, he is still one of our most intriguing celebrities and if he's truly candid and reveals some good secrets, his memoirs could easily be a huge bestseller."

We're sure there's plenty about Michael Jackson that the public doesn't know. He's had the craziest life, beginning with his childhood, all the way up to now! Would you pick up a copy to find out more about one of music's biggest legends

There is some speculation that the "business contact" "wealthy associate" is Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa who sued Michael in 2008 - see this article in Daily Mail mentioning "Under the terms of the alleged deal struck between the pair, Jackson is said to have agreed to major recording obligations, an autobiography and a musical stage play, along with other rights"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
January 27, 2013, 06:43:51 PM
So the question remains:

is this genuine or just a money making scam by Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa?

Guess we will have to....keep watching  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Andrea

January 27, 2013, 06:58:12 PM

Considering all the hand-written notes that we have seem images of over the years, it would make sense for him to have hundreds more.  I'm sure he knows the value of his thoughts/writings and wanted to keep them to share later on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2013, 07:40:27 PM
So the question remains:

is this genuine or just a money making scam by Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa?

Guess we will have to....keep watching  :icon_geek:

Interesting that he's come forward with this, and yeah of course it has everything to do with money. Questions on my mind are ... Is MJ behind this? Is this a recent or continued agreement since he sued MJ for not following through on their contract?

idk...I was thinking of Front's words again:

WRongs ARE (and will continue to be)----> RIGHTEd
^^^ words of TRUTH--beyond a shadow of a doubt!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

January 27, 2013, 08:15:26 PM
What usually prompts someone to write his memoirs?  When they are ready for the world to know the truth by and through the person who lived it.  If Michael was preparing and had announced that he was in preparation to do that, then perhaps, he was telling us then that the hoax at that point was being set into motion.  There was an agreement made between Michael’s lawyers and the Sheik that remain undisclosed.  Perhaps he gave the him exclusive rights to release his memoirs as a part of that agreement at a specific time.  Could this be another spin on the four years Michael alluded to? Just throwing a few pebbles in the water. Either they will sink or float.  I guess we’ll have to wait and see if this story makes any ripples as with any and all the rest.  :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 27, 2013, 08:32:19 PM
So the question remains:

I wonder the same thing MaryK.  Also, why now, it's been almost 4 years.  IF this memoir is released, IF we have a chance to read it, we can have a better clue as to if it is Michael's writing just by the info. included, or a fraud by a second and third party out to make money.
What I want to say is that we can figure out by reading the info. provided if this is coming from Michael or someone else just out to make money again.

I also agree with hesouttamylife in: Could this be another spin on the four years Michael alluded to?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 27, 2013, 10:54:27 PM
How will we know if what he wrote is the truth?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

January 28, 2013, 12:09:46 AM
If MJ can arrange for his hoax death, drug use, bankrupcy, and hoax trial for Murray, etc., then surely MJ can arrange for a hoax feud and lawsuit between himself and the Sheikh.  MJ's albums were 4 years apart, and I'm sure he has vaults full of material-- music, video and writing, to time release for many years to come, each likely to be highly sought after and loved.  The pattern is seemingly always illusion-- we thought the Sheikh and MJ had a falling out, and here surprise when people least expect it--new MJ material!!  Like Latoya said, you are looking at one hand, and meanwhile something else is happening in the other hand that you didn't notice.  Front indicated that the making of the hoax was 20 years, and that gives us a clue as to how long the total carrying out of the hoax plan would take, though most want things to happen quickly with immediate satisfaction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2013, 01:07:05 AM
Hi bec, here goes nothing.  For the past 3 1/2 years we've researched and studied his life, and listened to all of his interviews that's available online starting from when he was a small child to until 6/25/09, listened to his songs paying special attention to the lyrics, read a few books written about him, listened to interviews and commentaries given by other people, some who were/are very close to him, and some not so close.  We heard Michael say repeatedly that the next chapter in his life would be to make films, not just make films, but pioneer and innovate films.  His main purpose in life was/is to help children have hope in their lives and have happiness in their lives by enjoying their childhood, unlike him who didn't have a childhood.  If it weren't for children, he wouldn't even want to live.

Understanding what he went through during his trial, of course I don't mean to say that I know his innermost thoughts or feelings, I don't, I have never met him, but from one human being to another, whose ultimate goal in life is to love and be loved, I dare say I understand the hurt, extreme unbearable pain, anguish, and suffering he went through at that time.

Now, having all of this information, and knowing only a fraction of what really is important to him in addition to helping the children of the world, innovating film and movies, caring for earth and the environment while at the same time being extremely humble, kind, gentle, sincere and caring, it's easy to conclude or make an educated guess as to what his thoughts, concerns, pain(s) and anguish are.  Just an educated guess, nothing is carved in stone, I think we may be able to conclude, just like we've been doing for the past 3 1/2 years, that the information we've been given is true or baloney.  It's the same with what we hear in the news, what the media feeds us, and what we read online, after doing a much needed research on the specific topic, gathering all the information we can get from different sources, we make an educated decision whether to believe the story as true or false.

Whew, this is the longest post I've written, sorry about that.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions