AndreaTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1/24/2013 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's now-bankrupt former dermatologist Dr. Arnie Klein -- who fueled the singer with mass quantities of dangerous drugs -- has now been named in another sprawling drug controversy ... this time involving potentially dangerous Botox imported from foreign countries.

The FDA has issued a notification to more than 350 medical practices across the U.S. -- claiming they may have received unapproved meds, including Botox, from a foreign supplier -- and one of the docs on the giant list is none other than Arnie.

The suppliers in question are owned and operated by a company called Canada Drugs, though it's unclear where the drugs are manufactured.

According to the FDA, "These medications may be counterfeit, contaminated, improperly stored and transported, ineffective, and/or unsafe."

The notice continues, "Medical practices that purchase and administer illegal and unapproved medications from foreign sources are placing patients at risk."

But then again, Danger is Arnie's middle name ...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMGosh...tell me they didn't write this, lol:

But then again, Danger is Arnie's middle name

Besides the obvious talk about Michael's middle name Joe or Joseph
and Dangerous album..........

49 = danger = alive = fedora = escape = Dallas = Hook (nice Peter Pan nod) = Aaron (Elvis' middle name)
gotta love coincidences ha?  *I don't know how much gematria really plays into anything,
but the matches are really fun to see. 
Here's the site that I usually match with.....for the newer folks here:

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so isn't arnies whole thing about not using botox ? i could be wrong on that . :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

So Danger Mouse Arnie is a cinematographer according to his IMDB page. He has worked on a Martin Scorcese film way back in the 70's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

so isn't arnies whole thing about not using botox ? i could be wrong on that . :icon_e_confused:

I think this story is really about media lies, being set up and bs again.

"Klein developed techniques for minimally invasive physical enhancements such as the use of filler agents for lost volume and botulinum toxin to decrease wrinkles caused by muscle action. "

"He has supported and/or assisted various global medical and pharmaceutical organizations as advisor, consultant, and/or principal investigator. ...and

"Klein is an outspoken critic of the misuse of prescription drugs, toxins, and certain synthetic dermal fillers, including ArteFill. He was responsible for the FDA giving Allergan's Botox a black box warning. Klein was named a consultant to the FDA." 

says You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 10:42:42 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

So Danger Mouse Arnie is a cinematographer according to his IMDB page. He has worked on a Martin Scorcese film way back in the 70's.

:WTF: :thjajaja121:
The Wiki on him says he was working on his Doctorate of Medicine in the early 70's...in Pennsylvania.  His internship was at Cedars-Sinai....then back to Pennsylvania.  Unless he did that work on the side......and got listed as a "cinematographer"......I'd say no way....how and why would he?  He would have been about 25 years old, about to embark on his medical career.....not movies.
Then again......anything is possible....this is just plain weird though.  The imdb has his picture there.....can anyone add things to that site?  I am wondering if were are supposed to look at this film, in the context of wrongs being righted....its a documentary on anti-war demonstrations of the time.  Hummmmm......really interesting RK, good catch! : )
Blessings

BTW...here's the Wiki on him:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Looks like Allergan Inc. has a monopoly on the botox drug sold in the US.  But it seems many other countries produce it too, probably for cheaper.

Michael Jackson's now-bankrupt former dermatologist Dr. Arnie Klein -- who fueled the singer with mass quantities of dangerous drugs -- has now been named in another sprawling drug controversy.
Either he's being singled out for punishment by higher ups, or Arnie Danger Klein is carrying out his role in the MJ hoax movie.
Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 01:34:41 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Maybe we should talk about WHY foreign drugs are illegal in the US?

Might have something to do with the exact same drug being made outside the US boarder being somewhere in the ballpark of 400% cheaper then it sells for in America. The government's solution? Not investigate Big Pharma and discover WHY USA made drugs are so much more expensive then the rest of the world, nah, they just made it illegal to buy foreign drugs all together. Cut out the competition n keep lining lobbyists pockets in Washington.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

BACK: "Arnie IS on the de-Klein. He's desperate and scared sh*tless Because he knows it's just a matter of tImE."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Dr. Arnie Klein -- who fueled the singer with mass quantities of dangerous drugs --

Now is not the best friend of MJ, as  said before TMZ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He has just posted this on his facebook page
Forged Data makes Botox Dangerous(the FBI agents I met with over this)

December 22, 2010

Sally Quillian Yates
Richard B. Russell Federal Building
75 Spring Street, S.W. Suite 600
Atlanta, GA 30303-33

Dear Ms. Yates:

I reviewed the Justice Department settlement with Allergan and there are factors that are alarming. Before he met with me Randy Chardash of the US Justice Department was not aware of the promotional courses given by Allergan for the spasticity associated with Botox. As I indicated to him these courses provided a dangerous manner in which to treat Cerebral Palsy. Additionally I provided him as well as the FBI and INS data concerning unlicensed Canadian physicians Alastair and Jean Carruthers who worked for virtually every company with injectables including Allergan and Medicis. Working these companies they practiced in California and throughout the USA and did not have green cards. These doctors provded false and dangerous data regarding Botox dilution that was published in the medical literature and still used today. I met with the FBI three times and INS two times. I was promised inclusion in the whistleblower suite if filed. Furthermore when I revealed the forged data on Botox dilution, David Pyott CEO of Allergan fired me as a consultant took my teaching grant, and prevented me from teaching additional CME courses and courses at medical meetings. A famous patient of mine became the spokesperson for Allergan and I was not allowed to inject him.Additionally, when I was sued over the use of Botox Allergan refused to speak with me or support me during the trial. They held a mock trial at Allergan which I lost . Fortunately I was responsible for winning the real trial according to Judge Victor Chavez. The trial personally cost me well over $500,00.00 which Allergan never reimpured me.Nevertheless, when I realized they were forging data I was the physician responsible for getting the Black-box warning on Botox.

2 weeks after I met with Chardash the computers from Allergan were confiscated. In the recent whitleblower Justice Department’s global settlement against Allergan they include both Nevada and California data none of the other individuals in the settlement could provide.Quickly after the settlement the FDA approved Botox for severe migraine . Are you aware the 6th investigator in one of the two trials holds the patent on this application. Furthermore one of the investigators uses a dose of only 80 units leaving him 70 units to freely use cosmetically. The pivatol studies recommend doses of 155-195 units which when injected by neurologist’s unfamiliar with injection techniques may result in severe adverse reactions.

Sincerely,

Arnold William Klein, MD
Professor of Medicine and Dermatology
The David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He also addressed Harvey Levin a few minutes ago through his facebook page .. This guy is unbelievable !

Harvey Levin is talking about one box of real Botox I received in the mail. He probably paid for it.
He also vastly increased the amount of Demerol i used.
Got Hoefflin to speak about me when he had a cease and desist against him by Michael. Harvey what about the fake will with which they settled the jackson Estate? .Love your new buses.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Jowayria, perhaps it's MJ who has them fighting against each other. :thjajaja121:

As for AK's letter, I guess going against the 'big boys' can be very costly.  MJ has been a whistle-blower against racism in the music industry, and more, and it has cost him dearly.
AK
These doctors provded false and dangerous data regarding Botox dilution that was published in the medical literature and still used today.
Not understanding the specifics, it means we have to trust Arnie's word.  I mean are there statistics of death or injury?  so...
In any case this is very interesting, but challenging to really 'know' what's going on behind the scenes.

I also found it interesting that on the wiki site on Botox that I listed above  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , Arnold Klein's name is no where to be found, yet we find one of the names that AK mentioned above.
The cosmetic effect of BTX-A on wrinkles was originally documented by a plastic surgeon from Sacramento, California, Dr. Richard Clark, and published in the journal Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in 1989.[16] Canadian husband and wife ophthalmologist and dermatologist physicians, JD and JA Carruthers, were the first to publish a study on BTX-A for the treatment of glabellar frown lines in 1992.[17] Similar effects had reportedly been observed by a number of independent groups (Brin, and the Columbia University group). After formal trials, on April 12, 2002, the FDA announced regulatory approval of botulinum toxin type A (Botox Cosmetic) to temporarily improve the appearance of moderate-to-severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines).[18] Subsequently, cosmetic use of botulinum toxin type A has become widespread, with many celebrities viewing it as less intrusive and/or artificial than other types of plastic surgery.[19] The results of cosmetic procedures vary, but can last up to eight months.[20] The US Food and Drug Administration approved an alternative product-safety testing method in response to increasing public concern that LD50 testing was required for each batch sold in the market.
Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 02:07:56 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

MJonmind:
As for AK's letter, I guess going against the 'big boys' can be very costly.  MJ has been a whistle-blower against racism in the music industry, and more, and it has cost him dearly.

Ya that's how I'm thinking as well...Arnie's name and reputation has certainly been dragged through the mud in recent years and it does make me wonder if it's because he's been vocal about his Botox concerns, or any other concerns he may have brought attention to.  If "they" discredit the whistle-blower (Klein) then his claims have far less of an impact, especially if in the process they financially cripple him.  The FBI connection is interesting too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Dr. Arnie Klein -- who fueled the singer with mass quantities of dangerous drugs --

Now is not the best friend of MJ, as  said before TMZ

:icon_mrgreen:   :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions