Andrea

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So could it be that George W.Bush and the NWO illuminats Assholes could behind the accussing child molestating Trial(s) in the early new millenium. Because the failed to Kill Michael in the 9/11 inside job scam where he should die in one of the towers, so the tried it again to destroy him and helped Sneddon to make it but thanks for MJ US and FOR JUSTICE at least (even that it shouldn´t even came that far but less). :omg: :WTF: :judge-smiley:

Nevermind real Justice will hopefully came through thick and thin soon This is It for the long waiting Michael we wait hope and ready to give boots to asses and knees to faces.

I do think TPTB were behind the allegations and trial against Michael and that Sneddon was paid by them for his part in it.  The reason I think this is because TPTB's credo is control through fear and Michael's message is love for everyone - so in direct opposition to TPTB's way of doing things.  Michael, just prior to the time of the '93 allegations, had the love of the masses, something TPTB could never have and they would've resented him for that and realized the power of Michael's influence.  So yes, maybe since they weren't able to "get him" during the 9/11 attacks (assuming La Toya and Jermaine's account of this is true), TPTB's next move was to have Michael accused, again.  Michael prevailed during that trial when he was found not guilty but he would've known the battle of good vs evil wasn't done yet.

I think you both are right but I would add this: as Andrea says the masses loved Michael due to the love he was spreading all over but Michael was always hinting evil's behaviour too through his lyrics, right now the song MJ dedicated to Elizabeth Taylor is coming to my mind:

Welcome to Hollywood
That's what they told you
A child star in Hollywood
That's what they sold you
Grace with beauty, charme and talent
You would do what you were told
But they robbed you of childhood
Took your youth and sold it for gold.

It's like Michael is hinting with his songs that somebody is taking advantage of them (Hollywood stars) whom they (TPTB) squeezes and get so much benefit no matter the prize these stars has to pay, as: no private life, long work sessions with the consequent insomnia, always subjected to the media scrutiny and so on...

Yes and Corey Feldman said the biggest secret in Hollywood is pedophilia, that it happens all the time and when he (Corey) was younger, he was surrounded by those monsters.  Michael loves children more than anything and it's been suggested before that perhaps Michael was going to expose these vile predators but they turned it around on him and tried to make the world think that Michael was the monster when it's they who are the evil ones.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
So could it be that George W.Bush and the NWO illuminats Assholes could behind the accussing child molestating Trial(s) in the early new millenium. Because the failed to Kill Michael in the 9/11 inside job scam where he should die in one of the towers, so the tried it again to destroy him and helped Sneddon to make it but thanks for MJ US and FOR JUSTICE at least (even that it shouldn´t even came that far but less). :omg: :WTF: :judge-smiley:

Nevermind real Justice will hopefully came through thick and thin soon This is It for the long waiting Michael we wait hope and ready to give boots to asses and knees to faces.

I do think TPTB were behind the allegations and trial against Michael and that Sneddon was paid by them for his part in it.  The reason I think this is because TPTB's credo is control through fear and Michael's message is love for everyone - so in direct opposition to TPTB's way of doing things.  Michael, just prior to the time of the '93 allegations, had the love of the masses, something TPTB could never have and they would've resented him for that and realized the power of Michael's influence.  So yes, maybe since they weren't able to "get him" during the 9/11 attacks (assuming La Toya and Jermaine's account of this is true), TPTB's next move was to have Michael accused, again.  Michael prevailed during that trial when he was found not guilty but he would've known the battle of good vs evil wasn't done yet.

I think you both are right but I would add this: as Andrea says the masses loved Michael due to the love he was spreading all over but Michael was always hinting evil's behaviour too through his lyrics, right now the song MJ dedicated to Elizabeth Taylor is coming to my mind:

Welcome to Hollywood
That's what they told you
A child star in Hollywood
That's what they sold you
Grace with beauty, charme and talent
You would do what you were told
But they robbed you of childhood
Took your youth and sold it for gold.

It's like Michael is hinting with his songs that somebody is taking advantage of them (Hollywood stars) whom they (TPTB) squeezes and get so much benefit no matter the prize these stars has to pay, as: no private life, long work sessions with the consequent insomnia, always subjected to the media scrutiny and so on...

Yes and Corey Feldman said the biggest secret in Hollywood is pedophilia, that it happens all the time and when he (Corey) was younger, he was surrounded by those monsters.  Michael loves children more than anything and it's been suggested before that perhaps Michael was going to expose these vile predators but they turned it around on him and tried to make the world think that Michael was the monster when it's they who are the evil ones.

OMG that makes so much sense to me  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

gwynned

This reminds me of the John Travolta story recently where a couple of male massage therapists sued him for sexual harassment and it was published somewhere that Travolta revealed to one of them that that's how to get ahead in Hollywood.  As I recall he said, he had done things that would make most people throw up.  But after the first million you get used to it.  I believe the lawsuits were dropped but the stories hit their mark.

There's this one as in which Travolta allegedly said: 

The most troubling nugget in Doe's account claims that Travolta went on a rant that "Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity" and that his habit of making such trades began in his "Welcome Back Kotter" days.

(Note they provide a link to the full lawsuit available from TMZ   :WTF:)

And here's an odd headline about Travolta on TMZ:  TRAVOLTA- NOT THE MAN HE USED TO BE..... :WTF:

Why use that particular line from the song.  And the whole thing seemed absurd anyway. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am so sorry Michael for what they put you through.  I too believe that Sneddon was all up in those allegations against Michael.  It seemed to be his life goal to rid the world of him.  And I still think a lot of it had to do with Sneddon’s inability to accept that a black man with such meager beginnings deserved all the accolades and love and possessions that Michael had amassed in his lifetime.  Sneddon so wanted those children taken from Michael & Miichael locked up for the rest of his life that he was vividly salivating at the mouth during the 2005 trial.  He is an evil, malicious, envious snake.  :ghsdf: :Crash:  And I do wish harm upon him.  Sorry guys.  I know that’s hash but no harsher than when he wanted for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions