MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

Jail has broken Dr. Conrad Murray ... physically and mentally ... this according to The Doc himself, who's been calling everyone he knows HYSTERICALLY CRYING and complaining that he's in "constant pain."

TMZ has obtained one of the voicemails Murray recently left for a friend ... in which he sobs uncontrollably and begs for someone to save him.

During the message, Murray says, "I can't sleep now ... it's very hard ... I'm in constant pain ... can someone please help me please!?"

Ironic, since sleep trouble is why he's in jail in the first place -- only it was Michael Jackson who couldn't catch some zzzzs.

Murray says he's been crippled by a devastating shoulder injury -- "I can't use my hands anymore ... I have no more use of my arms."

The Doc says he's been calling everyone he knows for help -- but no one picked up. 

Murray pleads to his friend to call Sheriff Baca for help -- "Ask him to please see me, maybe he don't know what happens in here."

FYI -- Murray is scheduled to be released by the end of the year, but Sheriff Baca could release him into home confinement before then ... if he feels like it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

1) NPG.com is displayed.....haven't seen them around in a while
2) what's the music playing in the background...near the end. 
3) since when is he shackled all the time?
4) how could this have been recorded and released to TMZ....WTFoosball? 

That's just the start of my  :icon_rolleyes:

Back in a bit...gotta go listen again, lol........

Blessings

PS> Thanks RK and Mary for the heads up and the post......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ironic, since sleep trouble is why he's in jail in the first place -- only it was Michael Jackson who couldn't catch some zzzzs.

Very revealing sentence there.

The Doc says he's been calling everyone he knows for help -- but no one picked up.

No one picked up except for TMZ!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Also, I forgot to add, he's using the exact same words Michael used in his video of police brutality when they handcuffed him and so on:

"I'm in pain all the time".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

yeah makes me think of the 60 mins. thing too

also brings to mind the voice message to deiter where deiter later says that being tired ( i think was the term) was code for under the influence

and also the strange way kia chase just went back to making lunch after murray came down and asked for help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

I  can't get past Murray's sentence about having no more use of his arms for washing his back. Weirdly worded and petty sounding.  Just all kinds of strange in that voicemail.
Now if I believed for a minute that Murray was actually suffering in jail, I would have to say what a whiney big skirt he is, and it's apparent that jail hasn't toughened him up. 8 months waiting for an MRI and 6 months.....yes yes Murray...we can add....that makes 14...and which attorney won't pick up....Weis, Flannie or the Chernoff? By the way where is Ed these days?
But we ' pick up' on the similarities of MJ's phone calls to Deiter and also MJ's arrest and injuries from his handcuffs as the previous posts have said.   
Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 01:17:17 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Anyone ever noticed how similar Flannigan and Oxman are?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Dammit I cannot get this to play and I am dying to hear it  :thjajaja121:  What goes around comes back around.  Reminds me of Murray’s tape of MJ slurring his words.  Please tell me that Murray is slurring his here.  Please  :bowdown:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Gotta do it, lol......

165 = CRYING VOICEMAIL = resurrection = love never fails = because I love them = one day to freedom
(there are more...these are just the ones that make me smile most)

@bec...yes I have, but why do you ask here, neither of them are mentioned in the article? Other than Flanagan is supposedly still representing CM maybe?

@hesouttamylife......did you try going to the direct TMZ page itself?  That's the only way I can hear it......

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Because it just occurred to me as I was reading this article that mentioned Flannigan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

It's good to see you bec.  Ya, they are similar, but hadn't noticed until you mentioned it.

Please tell me that Murray is slurring his here.  Please 

hesout, hopefully you listened to it by now, and yep, is he ever slurring... Slurry, Whiney (like Rk said).

Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 03:08:55 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so this is funny . hubby has been havin a bit of trouble sleeping lately when he is on third shift so he was looking through coupons for a deal on some kind of sleep aid.
he runs across this one on a product called MidNite . this where it turns funny they have this woman who is all dark under they eyes (remember murray saying that when michael was begging for this milk that he looked like he did in thriller) :thjajaja121: then the ad says "waking in the night turning you into Zombie? get back to yourself again with MIdNIte.  :WTF: :errrr: :icon_eek: it is supposed to be drug free and non habit forming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

Voices, background music ¿ where these Murray? ,...........And for sleep a  drops of propofol :fresse: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Please give Murray some profofol.  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: This is a joke  :thjajaja121: How did TMZ get this and who was Murray calling?  Oh my goodness  :thjajaja121:  for 8 monts my shoulder has been in pain and I cant wash my back  :thjajaja121: Is that his main concern? Jody will wash it for him. This is such an interesting movie. So many dips and curves. You never know what’s next.  First Arnie ranting like a raving maniac and now Murray - whining like a spoiled brat.  OMG  :thjajaja121: Carry on...
Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 05:54:13 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Voices, background music ¿ where these Murray? ,...........And for sleep a  drops of propofol :fresse: :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: Great Paula !!!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions