MJonmind

With sponsers like Coca Cola, and AEG, etc.  I'm sure all actors and actresses are being well-paid.
I'm wondering how this voicemail could have been to Nicole when he addresses, "“I can’t sleep now, it’s very hard, I’m in constant pain. Can someone please help me? I can’t use my hands anymore, I have no more use of my arms.”
It would be, "Please Nicole help me."  Unless he wasn't in his right mind and forgot who all he was phoning, as in same message for 10 friends, and the other 9 didn't sell for money.

She hasn’t been able to find steady work as an actress since she testified at Conrad’s involuntary manslaughter trial,” a source told RadarOnline.com exclusively.
Interesting wording here--acting at testifying at the trial, acting as his baby mama.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think he may be killing two birds with one stone so to speak.  There ARE a lot of parallels to MJ and at the same time, money rears its ugly head, and also illusion plays a huge part in this. Once again, I guess we need to read between the lines, and don't believe everything we read.

I agree with what you said Andrea, MJonmind and RK.  This could be understood and interpreted in so many ways that I'm getting a  huge headache already, or maybe I'm just hungry and I need to have some lunch (It's just before noon here) first...........

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, just had lunch.  Nope, lunch did not help,  I still have a huge headache from all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh, so that's why Murray left that pathetic voicemail, just so Nicole could pay her rent, otherwise she wouldn't be able to.  It is all for money after everything is said and done.  This is the new way to make money, and it started after 6/25/2009, anyone who has no scruples, no ethics, no life of their own, can't make money by working hard at a decent job like the rest of the world, all they have to do is mention the name MICHAEL JACKSON, and voila, they are millionaires!!!!!!
But as they say "easy come, easy go" and all that......

The call is fictitious. Murray isn't in a cell let alone in cuffs.
It's part of the hoax. Lateral thinking will ask 'who feeds tmz'

This has Michaels name all over it. Just like all of the other news scoops!

(Of course tmz embellish too. They wouldn't be a tabloid if they didn't  :icon_e_wink: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Is unlikely that a prisoner from the jail can send a a message to a newspaper...  :icon_razz: and what kind of message then !!!

Completely and absolutely implausible  :icon_razz: :icon_razz: Is only....  :ghsdf:  :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
This was as strange as the recording of Michael's voice under drugs.
In spite of getting discouraged lately, I can't shake off the feeling this recording is staged. It just can't be for real....just can't be...can't be...I can not believe this shit !
 :Crash:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Oh, so that's why Murray left that pathetic voicemail, just so Nicole could pay her rent, otherwise she wouldn't be able to.  It is all for money after everything is said and done.  This is the new way to make money, and it started after 6/25/2009, anyone who has no scruples, no ethics, no life of their own, can't make money by working hard at a decent job like the rest of the world, all they have to do is mention the name MICHAEL JACKSON, and voila, they are millionaires!!!!!!
But as they say "easy come, easy go" and all that......

The call is fictitious. Murray isn't in a cell let alone in cuffs.
It's part of the hoax. Lateral thinking will ask 'who feeds tmz'

This has Michaels name all over it. Just like all of the other news scoops!

(Of course tmz embellish too. They wouldn't be a tabloid if they didn't  :icon_e_wink: )

I also think that Murray is not in a prison the history is false, if Nicole Alvarez does not find a job as an actress so she does not work :fresse:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just copied a post from the other thread as I meant to post it here.

Sounds like MJ speaking here : 'And I think I have the right to complain if I'm in pain'

This hoax is lodging one giant complaint against the evils. Music biz, press, false accusers etc.  JMO

I also like Jacksons' Conrads use of the word 'Suboptimal'

suboptimal (not comparable) ... A suboptimal solution to a problem is often more useful than an optimal ...

This hoax is suboptimal, sure at times it's hurtful, frustrating, deceitful and not optimal, but its useful! Serves purpose! We must hang in there. When its difficult need to remember the grand picture of vindication :)

Conrad: - I have liberties that’s civil, I can speak

Exactly Michael! And he speaks through this hoax and will continue to post hoax. Wrongs righted!

And if you don't mind, I'd say a little Front comment here: I have requested by now cuffing me in front rather than behind

Oh' don't worry Front. We feel cuffed here. It's difficult at times but there is no escape. The lure of the hoax lol

The transcript has Michael's name all over it You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 07:21:00 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

suspicious mind

umm can someone tell when michael made the accusations against the police about what happened to him during his time there, do i remember hearing that they in a sense told him to put up or shut up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

umm can someone tell when michael made the accusations against the police about what happened to him during his time there, do i remember hearing that they in a sense told him to put up or shut up?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXXTWzi9vcg[/youtube]

Was that 2003?

Edit: was taped on Christmas day 2003, aired on December 28, 2003.

Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 09:23:36 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I'm thinking the LAPD had to have been ordered by Sneddon and higher authorities to publicly humiliate and physically torment Michael as much as possible while they had him in their possession.  I simply can't see regular police doing that to such a huge well-known celebrity, without special orders.  70 police to ransack and rip up his bedroom and Neverland, force his handcuffed hands high behind his back when MJ willingly went with the police and complied in every way, and locking him up in a bathroom smeared with feces (poor guy who had to clean that :icon_e_sad:).  And at that point all it was was allegations only, with no proof he was guilty.  Sneddon and many higher officials should be charged with crimes, and hopefully will soon.

Aussie
Sounds like MJ speaking here : 'And I think I have the right to complain if I'm in pain'
This reminds me of "pain(s)" in the song 'Will you be there?'
In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain(s)
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.

These are all CM's use of 'pain'.
My right shoulder pain has been so bad
I can’t sleep now, it’s very hard and I’m in constant pain.
I don't understand for eight months I’ve been in this pain but more and more loss of my limbs.
I've been using the Motrin they've given me but it doesn’t take the pain away.
And I think I have the right to complain if I'm in pain.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I'm thinking the LAPD had to have been ordered by Sneddon and higher authorities to publicly humiliate and physically torment Michael as much as possible while they had him in their possession.  I simply can't see regular police doing that to such a huge well-known celebrity, without special orders.  70 police to ransack and rip up his bedroom and Neverland, force his handcuffed hands high behind his back when MJ willingly went with the police and complied in every way, and locking him up in a bathroom smeared with feces (poor guy who had to clean that :icon_e_sad:).  And at that point all it was was allegations only, with no proof he was guilty.  Sneddon and many higher officials should be charged with crimes, and hopefully will soon.

You are absolutely right.  My guess is that it's more likely a celebrity would be treated with kid gloves or that the story might be shoved under the carpet.  It's even harder to imagine his treatment inside, for many reasons, not the least of which would be the threat of a huge lawsuit.  One can only conclude that Michael had some powerful enemies and I can't help but think Sneddon was merely the messenger and the orders came from someone with far more political clout than a local District Attorney.  Somewhere along the line there was a video demonstrating a connection between Sneddon and the Vatican and the implication that Michael's child molestation charges were a means of taking attention away from the Vatican's many scandals.  In that same video, Santa Barbara county was identified as a safe haven for priests under investigation for child molestation. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So could it be that George W.Bush and the NWO illuminats Assholes could behind the accussing child molestating Trial(s) in the early new millenium. Because the failed to Kill Michael in the 9/11 inside job scam where he should die in one of the towers, so the tried it again to destroy him and helped Sneddon to make it but thanks for MJ US and FOR JUSTICE at least (even that it shouldn´t even came that far but less). :omg: :WTF: :judge-smiley:

Nevermind real Justice will hopefully came through thick and thin soon This is It for the long waiting Michael we wait hope and ready to give boots to asses and knees to faces.

So like the crap with Murray i even also don´t believe i hadn´t heard the voice mail but what i read and witnessed in the trial don´t believe he was is only real one day in jail since then and if so don´t be a p... like that if MJ  would be really dead he should rod in hell ähm jail and not coming out at end of this year but otherwise if mj really is in disguise as conrad that would be different because we wont mj came that late out to prevail the truth or did we :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_surprised: :WTF: :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

Andrea

So could it be that George W.Bush and the NWO illuminats Assholes could behind the accussing child molestating Trial(s) in the early new millenium. Because the failed to Kill Michael in the 9/11 inside job scam where he should die in one of the towers, so the tried it again to destroy him and helped Sneddon to make it but thanks for MJ US and FOR JUSTICE at least (even that it shouldn´t even came that far but less). :omg: :WTF: :judge-smiley:

Nevermind real Justice will hopefully came through thick and thin soon This is It for the long waiting Michael we wait hope and ready to give boots to asses and knees to faces.

I do think TPTB were behind the allegations and trial against Michael and that Sneddon was paid by them for his part in it.  The reason I think this is because TPTB's credo is control through fear and Michael's message is love for everyone - so in direct opposition to TPTB's way of doing things.  Michael, just prior to the time of the '93 allegations, had the love of the masses, something TPTB could never have and they would've resented him for that and realized the power of Michael's influence.  So yes, maybe since they weren't able to "get him" during the 9/11 attacks (assuming La Toya and Jermaine's account of this is true), TPTB's next move was to have Michael accused, again.  Michael prevailed during that trial when he was found not guilty but he would've known the battle of good vs evil wasn't done yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

I do think TPTB were behind the allegations and trial against Michael and that Sneddon was paid by them for his part in it.  The reason I think this is because TPTB's credo is control through fear and Michael's message is love for everyone - so in direct opposition to TPTB's way of doing things.  Michael, just prior to the time of the '93 allegations, had the love of the masses, something TPTB could never have and they would've resented him for that and realized the power of Michael's influence.  So yes, maybe since they weren't able to "get him" during the 9/11 attacks (assuming La Toya and Jermaine's account of this is true), TPTB's next move was to have Michael accused, again.  Michael prevailed during that trial when he was found not guilty but he would've known the battle of good vs evil wasn't done yet.

I think you both are right but I would add this: as Andrea says the masses loved Michael due to the love he was spreading all over but Michael was always hinting evil's behaviours too through his lyrics, right now the song MJ dedicated to Elizabeth Taylor is coming to my mind:

Welcome to Hollywood
That's what they told you
A child star in Hollywood
That's what they sold you
Grace with beauty, charme and talent
You would do what you were told
But they robbed you of childhood
Took your youth and sold it for gold.

It's like Michael is hinting with his songs that somebody is taking advantage of them (Hollywood stars) whom they (TPTB) squeezes and get so much benefit no matter the prize these stars has to pay, as: no private life, long work sessions with the consequent insomnia, always subjected to the media scrutiny and so on...
Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 11:11:47 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions