guys, there's these famous psychics called the 'psychic twins' that appeared on numerous shows. they seem to be the most legitimate well-known psychics i've seen so far. those who watch pearljr's channel on youtube might have come across one of her videos where she interviews a psychic about MJ's death. that psychic, however, doesn't really say much that we don't already know from public records. she even flat out admitted to have done research on him. so i don't think she's credible. the only interesting thing she mentioned was that Jesus and children statues at Forest Lawn being MJ's potential real grave.   (tip to those who might visit there someday)

so, anyways, i figured, if many of us tweet the psychic twins on Twitter and ask them if MJ is alive or not, maybe they will respond! They had many accurate predictions so it's worth a shot!

this is their twitter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please if all of us tweet them once about it, sooner or later they must respond!

thanks!!

:moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

If they mentioned MJ;s REAL grave, then they are full of shit. Also, this is not a topic that belongs on the forum, the category for psychics and mediums has been closed long ago. A lock.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions