~Souza~Topic starter

CONRAD MURRAY'S LAWYERS FIGHT During Jail Visit
January 22, 2013, 05:55:34 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
9 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Conrad Murray went from star prisoner to star witness at the L.A. County Jail today ... when a FIGHT broke out between his lawyers during a jailhouse visit ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Murray tell us ... Murray had been complaining about pain in his right arm and shoulder for the past couple of days ... and today, two of his attorneys (who are each working on different cases) raced down to the jail to check in on the doc.

The first to arrive was J. Michael Flanagan -- who reps Murray in all matters relating to the Michael Jackson manslaughter case. JMF arrived with his 30-year-old son Ryan, who's also a lawyer but isn't working on the Murray case.

After the Flanagans began to visit with Murray in the jail, Murray's other attorney, Valerie Wass, showed up. Wass reps Murray in all matters relating to the California Medical Board and the appeal of his criminal conviction.

According to our sources, Wass claims she tried to enter the visitation room to speak to Murray, but was physically blocked -- and pushed -- by Ryan. Wass claims Ryan and his dad proceeded to shout at her until they left. 

We're told Valerie eventually got to meet with Murray --and immediately afterward, she filed a battery report against Ryan.

As for The Doc, one source tells us Murray witnessed the whole thing -- and if there's an investigation, he could play a key role in the case.

Stay tuned ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lol, was just about to create the same thread.

all i can say is  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

What the heck?  Whatever could be made of this???  Souza who's making fun of who here???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

:icon_lol:   WHAT?!?  That's so ridiculous.  No fighti_g!

But TMZ is right - Murray does play a key role.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love the " Stay tuned .. " at the end !
It makes one feel as if there is a lot more yet to come !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I love the " Stay tuned .. " at the end !
It makes one feel as if there is a lot more yet to come !

Yep, stay tuned made me think of keep watchin'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its not to be taken seriously / literally... I guess my American friends would refer to this as, hmmm baloney!

CM is not in Prison for a start. No one got beat up. CM witnessed nothing and these are just regular antics of the hoax. Throw out the most ludaris of stories and watch the public gobble it up and swallow it down willingly, with absolutely no evidence at all of the story being remotely true.

Meanwhile, watch all the MJ deader fans get up in arms and confused because he is being praised as a star who witnessed a mere beating and may be key in helping this case, whilst at the same time he is a alleged negilgent murderer, LOL

It doesn't get crazier than this, or perhaps it will, so I won't hold my breath, lol.

The lesson for us out of this is that Murray is key to this hoax. JMO, but I think the bam will initially come in the form of a CM revelation. At the end of the day when ppl question / entertain hoax, the first questions they have relate to Murray.

I say we watch Murray / TMZ / TIAI incredibly carefullly.

Edit: Fatihad, Jmo, but I would say they are making fun of the public here! lol
Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 06:33:47 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Sooooo......which is it?  The article plainly states JMF represents CM in "all matters related" to his manslaughter (mans laughter) case, right?
Yet, in the next paragraph, it states Wass represents CM in the Medical Board stuff and the appeal of his criminal conviction. 
Wouldn't the appeal of the criminal conviction fall under JMF, if he's still representing "all matters related" to the case?  The criminal conviction stems from the manslaughter case, not the Medical Board stuff. 

Harvey, be a dear and clear this up....you're confusing me!!!!!!!   :computer-losy-smiley:
I thought Murray didn't have a pot to wee in anyways.......how is it JMF is even still in the picture? 
Who's paying him to stick around and make sure "The Doc" is OK?  Regardless, Murray is key....somehow, lol. 

Thanks for posting this.....quite interesting!
Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The lesson for us out of this is that Murray is key to this hoax. JMO, but I think the bam will initially come in the form of a CM revelation. At the end of the day when ppl question / entertain hoax, the first questions they have relate to Murray.

I say we watch Murray / TMZ / TIAI incredibly carefullly.

Edit: Fatihad, Jmo, but I would say they are making fun of the public here! lol

yes, my thoughts too.  I interpret "a key role" as really meaning 'The Doc' is the key witness or "star witness" to what happened 06/25. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Andrea

It's also interesting that today's TIAI re-direct is Murray's appellate case info.  Today's update granted an extension of time -"The court has read and considered appellant's January 17, 2013 motion requesting this court vacate the default or alternatively, to extend the default period by 30 days. The default period is extended by 30 days to and including March 15, 2013. No further extensions of time will be granted." 

There is no mention of ^that^ in the article but since Murray supposedly saw his lawyers today (and allegedly watched them get into a tussle!)  the reason for him seeing them would be to do with his appellate.  This would also explain why they're both there, assuming that Murray is in jail.  Which is possible.  It should be doubtful, I agree, but you just never know with this hoax.  Things seem kinda...serious...lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

It's also interesting that today's TIAI re-direct is Murray's appellate case info.  Today's update granted an extension of time -"The court has read and considered appellant's January 17, 2013 motion requesting this court vacate the default or alternatively, to extend the default period by 30 days. The default period is extended by 30 days to and including March 15, 2013. No further extensions of time will be granted." 

There is no mention of ^that^ in the article but since Murray supposedly saw his lawyers today (and allegedly watched them get into a tussle!)  the reason for him seeing them would be to do with his appellate.  This would also explain why they're both there, assuming that Murray is in jail.  Which is possible.  It should be doubtful, I agree, but you just never know with this hoax.  Things seem kinda...serious...lately.

Yep agree.

Odd story - but I guess I shouldn't expect anything different  - so now Dr M's right arm & shoulder are painful....instead of his lower right extremity  :icon_lol:

I have the feeling that the TIAI redirect to the TMZ page for all those days (almost hinting to wait for it....there's stuff coming), now the new redirect to the Dr M appellate case info being granted an extension to March 15th and this story on TMZ finishing with "Stay tuned" means something is in the works.....recalling those tweets and the exceptional new evidence cases.........

Wonder are we headed for another court case one way or another?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yes, a court case in a "wrong" ful "death" suit, with CM as "key" witness; but case can't be real  ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One source tells us Murray witnessed the whole thing

As you said, Australian MJ Believer, most of the article is Baloney, I agree, and at the same time the above sentence could be taken at face value meaning Murray has seen more and knows more than he's fessing up to...
After all, this is a death hoax investigation, and there are truths hidden within lies, and we sometimes have to read between the lines?

I guess this is my interpretation of it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Odd story - but I guess I shouldn't expect anything different  - so now Dr M's right arm & shoulder are painful....instead of his lower right extremity

Ha Ha Ha Adi,  too cute.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Murray may have witnessed the DWD patient getting ready to swallow the medication, so that when Murray left the room for 2 minutes to go the bathroom and returned, the patient had already become unconscious, if that story is true.

Murray's right arm and shoulder, seem similar to MJ's injury to police brutality during his arrest, right wrist and both shoulders.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXXTWzi9vcg[/youtube]

This is the only pic I could find of Valerie Wass.

Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 12:07:57 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions