No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Return of the Moonwalker
April 02, 2011, 01:05:54 PM
:lol:  :lol: This thing has me slightly intrigued. I feel pretty confident in saying that Michael probably didint have anything to do with this but you never know....us virgos have a very strange sense of humor lol.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2011, 02:35:40 AM
Are there any further news about this movie and its release date?
Unlike some others here I`d really like to see it... :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

September 23, 2011, 01:54:00 PM
This is another link since the trailer will "return soon" on their homepage.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The movie is going to be released in Germany on Dec 1, 2011.

The trailer is hard stuff, but some of the voice splits sound like Michael, the topics are Michael's.
The message is "trouble maker", "undead", "return" and "change" (and throwing bombs -> hand grenades).

The surrounding story is dark, the whispers are coming across only to those who listen.
It is horror night, giving some British black humour, still it is not 100% terrible but also funny.

Mike Maria is actor, producer, director and writer (post-production only - just like Mike Moreau).
So who is the producer ?

do you like b-movies and terry gilliam style-films, do you somehow like michael jackson, freakshows and zombies? take all that, lump it together and you’ve got the return of the moonwalker, a german-american co-production and one of the most promising films this year.

The homepage says: "trailer returning soon".
A trailer is announcing a major piece of art coming later.

;)

Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 01:55:51 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

May 17, 2012, 03:17:37 PM
Today I found some more informations about it on their official homepage. There´s even a pretty interesting (and still more amusing) interview that mentions the Hoax...    :icon_eek:

I still haven`t seen it yet and even if it seems that I´m the only one interested in this gem of independent cinema, I still thought I post it here for all of you to enjoy. Who knows? Maybe there´s anybody else out there in Hoaxieland with refined taste and a distinguished sense of humour...   :icon_e_wink:
And for all those who may secretly assume that the subject "vertically-challenged people in leather costumes" is appealing to me - you´re darn right!   :icon_lol: :icon_razz: :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2013, 01:27:41 PM
Hello again, I haven`t been here in ages - wow- and still haven`t seen the movie yet! Are there any news.... or a possibliilty to bring it to my hometown movie festival?
Please pm me in case you know something new... thank you in advance! :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 22, 2013, 04:03:41 PM
This was enjoyable to revisit and watch, and definitely Michaelish!

Happythoughts
Favorite quote:
"Whoever controls Michael Jackson, conrtols the masses."
:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2013, 11:53:30 AM
WTF?! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->  <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
That was soooo creepy <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> !
Very weird....not sure if this has to do with the hoax but...nothing surprises me anymore <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
I have to admit the end was kinda funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Like the shock u got that fiiiiinnnnnnnnallllly the peoples Champ (and a great MJ Fan) has come back home where he belongs and finally the CHAMP is here so know ur role and dont worry be happy so like MJ maybe ur punk get it back soon who knows long road to wm still :icon_geek: :icon_geek: :thjajaja121: :bearhug: :LolLolLolLol: :TongueOutSmiley: :michael-jackson: :multiplespotting: :moonwalk_: :smiley-vault-misc-150: :-* :) 8) :icon_rr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

February 03, 2013, 11:57:11 AM
But seriously i think the clip also weird disgusting respectless could be made by some haters  strange  and difficult :omg: :over-react-smiley: :WTF: :icon_question: :icon_evil: :icon_e_sad: :icon_eek: :omg: >:( :-[ :michael-jackson: :moonwalk_: :icon_mad: :WTF:

like the questionable things from the scary movies in less then 2 of these movies the make crap of with him not funny at all haha hihi or what like stupid eminem video disrespect none the less. :icon_evil: >:(
Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 12:05:29 PM by warrior999
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal