bec

The only one who made money off dead MJ is MJ. Follow the money trail directly to MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Hi everyone.  This is my first post but I've been here every single day since the very beginning.  I know everyone here and I respect and love you guys.
I am shy and have been scammed twice in the past 5 years, so that's the reason for joining the forum this late.
I wanted to post in this thread since I remembered Front's very first post on hoaxbook on January 10, where he capitalizes the letters MOM in the word moment.

Sorry I still  don't know my way around, as far as posting goes, so I can't post it here, but he says "just very busy at the MOMment".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry again. I forgot to add that the post from Front was on January 10, (Re MOM) and now this article on TMZ about Katherine!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It also could explain why the family is going after AEG rather than Murray in the lawsuit (Get the bigger fish).  If Murray became a witness it could reveal the conspiracy to kill Michael.

...at least that's how I piece it together in my head  :icon_e_confused:

I think the same. I've been thinking for a long time that Murray was suppose to reveal key information but didn't...for some reason.  :suspect:

Sorry again. I forgot to add that the post from Front was on January 10, (Re MOM) and now this article on TMZ about Katherine!!!

Faithad  :icon_e_biggrin: Interesting ... yes could be. Front has interesting ways of communicating.
Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:36:23 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

shorty

I don`t know, i have a strange feeling at this thing. Why should the Jackson Family need his help? I think it`s a Plan, Murrays request was made to late, right?
Why? What are these for lawyers? Or was that the complications where Paris and Front from said? And this is the Plan B? Was not even a Plan B a topic at Murrays court?
And now help the Jacksons Murray make his statement against AEG. Murray is in the hoax, he and Michael have know each other for longer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

Well observed! Prob Front's busy with MOM concerning investigation/preparations for AEG lawsuit next April.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

It took me a while, but here is Front's post from January 10:  Not sure how to get this message to show up on the new Back/Front hoaxbook group. Hopefully, I'm doing it right. lol
Just wanted to say hello to all. Still around...just very busy at the MOMment.
Admin & mods-- thanks for the continued improvement in our "home". I know not everyone agrees with every decision made, but it seems for the best. I'll admit I, too, was guilty at times for being off-topic. But hey, I can't control the FUN in mag-FUNked!
Good to "see" you all & glad the forum is back on track.....well, mostly. lol
p.s. WTH are the smileys?? I might need years of therapy to get over this.

I don't remember Front capitalizing these specific letters before to form MOM, but then again I could be wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

It took me a while, but here is Front's post from January 10:  Not sure how to get this message to show up on the new Back/Front hoaxbook group. Hopefully, I'm doing it right. lol
Just wanted to say hello to all. Still around...just very busy at the MOMment.
Admin & mods-- thanks for the continued improvement in our "home". I know not everyone agrees with every decision made, but it seems for the best. I'll admit I, too, was guilty at times for being off-topic. But hey, I can't control the FUN in mag-FUNked!
Good to "see" you all & glad the forum is back on track.....well, mostly. lol
p.s. WTH are the smileys?? I might need years of therapy to get over this.

I don't remember Front capitalizing these specific letters before to form MOM, but then again I could be wrong.

It is interesting that Front posted his comment with MOM cap'd like that on January 10th and then on the 11th TS re-directed TIAI to TMZ... But it was 10 days before TMZ came out with this Katherine story so I'm not sure if that's "proof" of a connection here.  Usually a connection from Front or TS is quicker, more obvious.  I'm not dismissing this though, it's still an interesting 'coincidence'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

On a sort of unrelated note, has anyone else been feeling that the longer this hoax takes, the more serious it's implications are?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

TS always told us the hugely planetary seriousness of the hoax, yet he was the one also to say we should lighten up and have fun with it--a good rule to follow for our sanity and ability to stay for the long haul journey.  Certainly I've realized as time goes on, that our initial thinking that the hoax end was coming soon was competely naive, and that this is likely a long epic story.

About Front's "MOMment", good catch Faithad777, and Andrea, 10 and 10 is pretty noticeable!  As whispers go, I think it's a fine one, worth keeping! :icon_mrgreen:

Just a thought, remember Front said Exhibit B going to rock that trial. I think the pics of Murray leaving UCLA were one option of Exhibit B, but this certainly did not ‘rock’.  And here maybe Murray will ‘rock’ at the Katherine J and AEG trial.  TS, Front’s buddy, will come on grinning and say, “He didn’t say which trial.”

In the above story, Murray not having "a pot to piss in" (penniless), reminds me of MJ "peeing in cups", as Klein reported, and the bottle of urine near MJ's 'death bed'. :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

@ MJonmind
That`s exactly what i meant in my Post.
I spoke only of Plan B. And meant Exhibit B.
Nice that you thought the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ok , during the murray trial a woman was testifying i think about writing up the contract. she spoke about only speaking with both michael and murray on the phone regarding all the various issues. i thought i heard her mention at one point that michael had also wanted an additional doctor to go to london, did anyone else hear that or did i make it up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

ok , during the murray trial a woman was testifying i think about writing up the contract. she spoke about only speaking with both michael and murray on the phone regarding all the various issues. i thought i heard her mention at one point that michael had also wanted an additional doctor to go to london, did anyone else hear that or did i make it up?

In this link there's a lot of information, the reading is long, but interesting

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

read later!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal