everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

Katherine Jackson
I Need Help from the Doc
Who Killed My Son

Katherine Jackson is reaching out to the man who killed her son because she needs him badly for something ... TMZ has learned.

Katherine is in the throes of a wrongful death lawsuit against AEG, claiming the company negligently hired Dr. Conrad Murray and failed to properly supervise him.

Here's the problem.  She needs Murray on the record, explaining how the arrangement went down, so she's subpoenaed the jailed Doc. Katherine wants Murray to acknowledge AEG masterminded the plan to bring him on board.

It's ironic, to say the least, but Katherine is dealing with some bad options. She can go after Murray, but he doesn't have a pot to piss in. Or, she can try to bring him into the fold in order to go after the deep pockets -- AEG.

Now the real problem -- Murray's not cooperating. His lawyers, Valerie Wass and J. Michael Flanagan, are fighting the subpoena, trying to get it tossed on technical grounds.

So Katherine can persist ... and a judge could order Murray to tell all. But she doesn't want to unnecessarily antagonize the Doc, because a hostile witness is often a bad witness.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 07:35:47 AM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

But she doesn't want to unnecessarily antagonize the Doc, because a hostile witness is often a bad witness. 

Or perhaps not.

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Conrad Murray, the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death, is inviting the late pop star's mother to visit him in jail to "answer any questions she might have."

Murray extended the invitation Tuesday night in a statement released to CNN through his lawyers, Valerie Wass and Michael Flanagan..

"I've been told that she has a desire to speak with me before she departs this life," Murray said. "Seeing that she is up in age and in questionable health, and the fact that she is the mother of a very dear departed friend, it would give me great pleasure to sit with her one on one and answer any questions she might have."

Murray was sentenced to four years in prison last November after a jury convicted him of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's June 25, 2009, death.

Katherine Jackson speaks out about drama Murray, who is expected to serve at least two years in a Los Angeles County jail, said he would put Katherine Jackson's name on his visitor's list.

"It would put her at peace," he said. "I would do that truly out of concern for her and altruistic love and concern for others. I want to see her. I do not want Mrs. Jackson to suffer. She remains as dear to me as my own mother, unbeknownst to her."

News coverage of the ongoing feud among members of the Jackson family apparently prompted Murray's offer.

Jackson family drama an unwanted reality show

"Although I am not permitted to see the news in jail, there are times when intermittent snippets are seen before a channel change occurs," Murray said. "I recently saw Katherine Jackson in one of those snippets. She appeared to be extremely sad. I also heard she is having a difficult time."

A representative for Katherine Jackson said he would present the offer to her, but he doubted she would accept.

Katherine Jackson is dealing with a major division in her family that grew larger when four of her children recently took her to Arizona for 10 days without letting Michael Jackson's three children speak to her.

At least she might try. Go Katherine :smiley_abuv:
Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 07:49:44 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Katherine Jackson is reaching out to the man who killed her son because she needs him badly for something

This reason seems as vague as the reason Jermaine gave to  change his last name .

It's ironic, to say the least, but Katherine is dealing with some bad options. She can go after Murray, but he doesn't have a pot to piss in. Or, she can try to bring him into the fold in order to go after the deep pockets -- AEG.

Now the real problem -- Murray's not cooperating

What's more ironic is Murray inviting Katherine months ago to give her answers to the questions she might have , but now we're being told that he is not cooperating !!  :suspect:  I'm not buying that !

I find the titles of the week's best stuff being put right next to Katherine's picture is very fishy especially the one of a death hoax .  :icon_rolleyes: Are Tmz's stuff trying to tell us something ? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Maybe this is the answer we have been waiting for....AEG hired Murray to kill Michael...

So maybe the "not co-operating part, is to not make AEG suspicious that CM will confess the truth finally, and then Randy Phillips will be held accountable and charged with murder or attempted murder....

And when the coast is clear MJ can return from hiding.

Come on...If Murray is totally innocent, then of course he will co-operate with Katherine..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

I agree. Maybe it is his last chance to tell everyone the truth,
and Michael can return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Katherine wants Murray to acknowledge AEG masterminded the plan to bring him on board.

Tie this story in with Arnie Klein's  latest ramblings on his facebook page about AEG, Phillips and Anschultz, Barrack holding the foreclosure on Murrays house  to force his  cooperation to their wants seems like perfect timing.... and it looks like we could be about to witness the end results of a sting .  Arnie mentions that Jack Wishna [remember him..... he committed suicide recently] got MJ to come back to the States mainly to deal with the impending foreclosure on Neverland, and then Thome, Anchultz, and Phillips entered  the scene.....and we know the rest of the timeline from here.

from Arnie's entry today.....
Colony agreed to bail out Michael and in return, the firm would take ownership of Neverland and arrange for AEG, the concert promoter owned by Barrack’s friend Phil Anschutz, to stage a comeback. What the public is unaware of is that Barack and William Bone also owned Sunrise Colony, which held the mortgage on Conrad Murray’s Las Vegas soon-to- be-foreclosed on home in the Red Rock Country Club.
Go Miss Katherine!!! 
Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 09:42:50 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
 :suspect:

I don't even know where to begin with this one...

:WTF:
Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 10:12:41 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

This is definitely intriguing.  AEG will probably argue that MJ insisted on hiring Murray and that no contract with Murray was ever signed.  I do wonder about this whole AEG thing...mainly WHY this wrongful death suit has continued on for so long and WHAT will come of it.  And like RK said,  I think it's possible we could witness the end results of a sting.  But I just don't know.  I also wonder sometimes if Michael acted or pretended like he was out of it and absolutely needed to do this tour to stay afloat financially - to see how far AEG who push him, take advantage of him...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do you guys suggest that Murray was hired by AEG to kill Michael, however he didn't kill him but saved his live instead?   :o
Did we ever consider this option before?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Andrea

I think Murray was brought in by MJ to do exactly what he did.  Based on everything Murray has done and said since June 25th, I don't think it would be possible for him to not be in on it.  His role was and is key.  Just not sure how AEG factors into all of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do you guys suggest that Murray was hired by AEG to kill Michael, however he didn't kill him but saved his live instead?   :o

This has always been my belief & I’ve stated it at least 1 hundred times, lol.  Not necessarily “hired” to kill him, but just in case things didn’t go according to plan that he would be so heavily dependent on them for his own livelihood that he would close his eyes to what was right and just do it.  However, I think his conscience would not allow him to do this and he ended up helping Michael escape & took the blame for “killing” him in exchange for… 4 years. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling

I think Murray was brought in by MJ to do exactly what he did.  Based on everything Murray has done and said since June 25th, I don't think it would be possible for him to not be in on it.  His role was and is key.  Just not sure how AEG factors into all of this.

Or maybe he did both....perhaps Murray was contracted to kill Michael, but Michael gave him a better offer (Michael had to know this is how they would make their move). Either way some one was going to profit from his death.

Maybe that's why AEG never formally associated themselves with Murray (contractually), so as to look like there was no formal agreement that he worked for them.

It also could explain why the family is going after AEG rather than Murray in the lawsuit (Get the bigger fish).  If Murray became a witness it could reveal the conspiracy to kill Michael.

...at least that's how I piece it together in my head  :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:32:23 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think Murray was brought in by MJ to do exactly what he did.  Based on everything Murray has done and said since June 25th, I don't think it would be possible for him to not be in on it.  His role was and is key.  Just not sure how AEG factors into all of this.

Or maybe he did both....perhaps Murray was contracted to kill Michael, but Michael gave him a better offer (Michael had to know this is how they would make their move). Either way some one was going to profit from his death.

Maybe that's why AEG never formally associated themselves with Murray (contractually), so as to look like there was no formal agreement that he worked for them.

It also could explain why the family is going after AEG rather than Murray in the lawsuit (Get the bigger fish).  If Murray became a witness it could reveal the conspiracy to kill Michael.

...at least that's how I piece it together in my head  :icon_e_confused:

which reminds me of La Toya's words about Dr. Murray being the "fall guy" and "follow the money trail"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n41kzPvNANU[/youtube]

and Brian Oxman (who has been recently stripped of his license  :suspect:) who stated:
Promoter and Conrad Murray Had No Contract

"If the equipment were at his house to preserve his life, Michael Jackson could have been saved," said Oxman. "I think that Dr. Murray bears responsibility, but I don't think that his is the only responsibility here."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
          :icon_eek: I think this is an important moment. If Katherine asks publicly to Murray his collaboration,between the lines,she communicates ,especially  to believers ,the role of Murray inside the Hoax.....   :icon_rolleyes: :icon_e_confused: :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

It was not Michael who insisted to hire Murray', had been mentioned before that Murray would declare in the trial of AEG
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions