Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
I often wondered if that was the purpose for the renovations on the Encino/Hayvenhurst home as well. A sort of "tourist" attraction.

Does anyone know how the "renovations" are going or had any news on it? It's been over a year...unless those are some really slow contractors!  :suspect:

Hey TMZ....What's going on with the Encino renovation?  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I often wondered if that was the purpose for the renovations on the Encino/Hayvenhurst home as well. A sort of "tourist" attraction.

Does anyone know how the "renovations" are going or had any news on it? It's been over a year...unless those are some really slow contractors!  :suspect:

Estate confirms again: Encino compound Hayvenhurst up for sale
it is for sale!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

Estate confirms again: Encino compound Hayvenhurst up for sale
it is for sale!!!!

Well, the info to the article says: Added: September 15th, 2011

I remember that after this news came out, Jermaine tweeted that this wasn´t correct and that Hayvenhurst is not for sale.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

iLoveyoumore

Lady Gaga and Jay-Z battle over Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch

Lady Gaga plans to open it up to the public with a zoo and amusement park.
Jay-z and Beyoncé are said to be interested in turning it into the HQ for their business empire.
 :WTF:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Jay-z and Beyoncé are said to be interested in turning it into the HQ for their business empire.

So Oprah lives in the neighborhood and yet wasn’t very neighbor friendly huh  :icon_rolleyes:

I don’t want either of them to buy Neverland.  It belongs in Michael’s family.  Thinking of all the blood, sweat and tears Michael invested in this property and all the tears he shed because of what was done to it after the trial, NOBODY should EVER own it but his children who were with him through all of it.  :icon_evil:  He turned that place upside down, inside out and it is his and ONLY HIS vision that made Neverland the beautiful place it came to be.  He invented it! He invested in it.  It was his lost childhood recreated. NO ONE DESERVES to own this property but a JACKSON… not JACKSUN or JAY-Z, or GAGA.  :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

So Oprah lives in the neighborhood and yet wasn’t very neighbor friendly huh  :icon_rolleyes:

I don’t want either of them to buy Neverland.  It belongs in Michael’s family.  Thinking of all the blood, sweat and tears Michael invested in this property and all the tears he shed because of what was done to it after the trial, NOBODY should EVER own it but his children who were with him through all of it.  :icon_evil:  He turned that place upside down, inside out and it is his and ONLY HIS vision that made Neverland the beautiful place it came to be.  He invented it! He invested in it.  It was his lost childhood recreated. NO ONE DESERVES to own this property but a JACKSON… not JACKSUN or JAY-Z, or GAGA.  :ghsdf:

Hes, I agree with every word you posted 100%, and I mean EVERY WORD!!!!  Thank you for speaking your mind. 

I also want to add that before the allegations Michael said that he will NEVER sell Neverland, that Neverland is who he is......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

Hes, I agree with every word you posted 100%, and I mean EVERY WORD!!!!  Thank you for speaking your mind. 

I also want to add that before the allegations Michael said that he will NEVER sell Neverland, that Neverland is who he is......

I agree with both of you...
Neverland belongs ONLY to Michael and his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Lady Gaga and Beyoncé both are in on it so I think that the only thing they are making is to promote Neverland and the same as Michael to make Neverland to be in the spotlight, Neverland means MJ and they can't be separated, IMHO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

I deeply believe that Neverland will never belong so someone else than Michael. Even if he said he would never go back there, he never made decision to sell it during all this years and i think he even made deal so that it would belong to a company that he partially holds. I really think there will be nothing happening about Neverland. Why being so about "keepint it" for years, and now sell it...
I think it is bound to remain a deserted place, unless MJ returns to it. Hate or love, MJ never wanted this place to belong to someone else.
Just my feeling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

MJonmind

Neverland is secure, the Estate owns 87 % and Colony Capital for the 23 million got only 12% share. In the thread about Neverland, it was signed an agreement and Neverland land is protected by law now. None of the owner cannot sell its share without the other permission and even if is sold the agreement protecting the goes to new owner
The Estate paid more than 100 million in "debts", put 30 million in the Trust for the children, if the Estate wants it could pay for 23 million mortage easly and have 100% of Neverland.

Why would the Estate need anyone to pay for it?
So why would Lady Gaga want to buy Neverland she wont be able too.

If this is true, and I'm thinking it is, Neverland will always be MJ and his children's, and a magical place for their young/special friends and fans to visit in the future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adore

Lady Gaga and Beyoncé both are in on it so I think that the only thing they are making is to promote Neverland and the same as Michael to make Neverland to be in the spotlight, Neverland means MJ and they can't be separated, IMHO.

Why would they be in Michael's hoax ? Just because they are MJ fans ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NOT scared YET ... just michaelized ...

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Why would they be in Michael's hoax ? Just because they are MJ fans ?

Because they are aware of the hoax and they are two of the most influential people on the peak of their career and everyone will read what the media talks about them so it's a good idea to join the name of Neverland to their name just to be in the spotlight, and has nothing to do with being or not MJ fans.
Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 08:31:44 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

Sorry sweet, I have a completely different opinion here!

As we all know, Beyonce is the Illuminati queen and Lady Gaga  is the Illuminati puppet. After Beyonce gave birth to her daughter Ivy, many videos on youtube mentioned the blood sacrifice made especially for this little baby. With that blood sacrifice I mean sacrificing Whitney Houston. Ivy should get her great voice and be as famous as Whitney. Now, if the queen of the Illuminati want to buy Neverland, she would do it to show the world that the "Illuminati" that MJ has been fighting, are now taking away something that belongs to him, knowing that he would never sell it to any one, especially not to the Illuminati queen.
I don't know what MJ would do now after this Illuminati attack on Neverland!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Girl_In_the_Mirror

Totally agree with you!!! I hope it will never be sold...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@ iloveyoumore    Neverland belongs ONLY to Michael and his family.

Totally agree  :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions