You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lady Gaga is said to be obsessed with Michael Jackson, but can you blame her?

He's only the best performer to ever live, and as a working gal in the entertainment industry, Mike is definitely the man to idolize for Gaga.

The pop superstar has expressed interest in helping with the costs for Michael's "Neverland" - by buying a share of the property!

A source explained:

"Lady Gaga is obsessed with Michael. She’s become good friends with his sister Latoya and would love more than anything else to restore Neverland to its original state. His kids are all desperate to hold on to their childhood home so they can decide what they want to do with it properly when they’ve grown up. Gaga would love to help with the financial costs by buying a share.”

She also recently bought 55 of Michael's most personal items through an auction.

I guess we know who his number one stan is... We miss him too Gaga!

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
But is it not supposed that Neverland is already reformed? what about the trucks with cement after "Michael's death"? what about the video taken from an helicopter where we saw those fountains on the lake and those beautiful butterflies that we said could mean rebirth? is this another hoaxy move from Lady Gaga after the one she bought some Michael's items?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

But is it not supposed that Neverland is already reformed? what about the trucks with cement after "Michael's death"? what about the video taken from an helicopter where we saw those fountains on the lake and those beautiful butterflies that we said could mean rebirth? is this another hoaxy move from Lady Gaga after the one she bought some Michael's items?

All your questions are valid. Maybe Neverland isnt totally restored yet. Theres a good chance this story is complete bs or isnt hoax related at all. If this story was first published by TMZ, then that would pretty much confirm this relevance to the hoax. Maybe TMZ will pick this story up at some point.

My theory (and this was before reading your post) is that Michael doesnt want to BAM before Neverland is completely restored. I believe he may want to use Neverland for other purposes (maybe charitable) or move back in with the kids or simply preserve it for his kids use when they grow up.

He might be using Lady Gaga as a front. Meaning funnelling money threw her. She may look like she's contributing money, but its really Michael's money.

Now this isnt the most complete theory in the world. That is just my intial thoughts when I first read the story. Neverland's condition may have absolutely nothing to his BAM. But idk, interesting story none-the-less.
Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:50:15 AM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Something is brewing...La Toya is definitely making the rounds  :ghsdf:

....it will be interesting to see where this leads.

.....otherwise it's kinda cute to imagine Lady GaGa fangirling over Michael You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 07:05:02 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's funny......one of the first feelings I had way, way back in 2009, after I was totally 101% convinced Michael wasn't dead........
I wonder how long it will take for Neverland to be brought back to life? 

I had wondered who will help Michael, what exactly Neverland would become and how it would be unveiled.  It looks like
we are closer now knowing the answers.  I have always, truly believed Michael wouldn't have just walked away from
Neverland.  It's his home.

I guess we will watch and see what happens to Neverland.....ready the popcorn. 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She wants to buy his house? I don't think i like this.
What Neverland Ranch represents to Michael's fans and family is something she could never comprehend. It is and will always be a special place in the hearts and minds of MJ fans everywhere. And the idea...that she would publicly say she wants to own that land, and the possibility of some of her deranged fans running all over the place makes me upset. I'm sorry, it just does. Seeing what she wears and what she does in her music videos (swallowing Rosary beads??) it makes me feel uncomfortable.  :icon_evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Jos

Wishingstar, I absolutly agree with you! I don't believe he will abandon Neverland.
Lets see what happens :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

MJonmind

I think we all wish to see Neverland remain unblemished, remaining Michael's forever, a piece of him for many people to enjoy.  I myself would some day love to visit/tour the place, sort of like millions of people tour the Holy land, to walk where Jesus walked.  Perhaps if LGaga can buy shares, it is an indication that others can buy shares in it as a public company. If one share was say $200 or so, probably lots of people would be interested, but then it would have to bring in profits by admission fees. Hmm... and let's hope PPB, a music arts school there, or charity would be the recipient. 

Michael did like Lady Gaga and wanted her to open his TII concert, as she says.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Deranged fans? Oh come on now. We don't have to tear down Lady Gaga or her fans. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Deranged fans? Oh come on now. We don't have to tear down Lady Gaga or her fans.

I agree, this has nothing to do with her fans. Being a rabbit fan doesnt make them "deranged". When MJ had 1/2 his front row faint at a concert, that has nothing to do with their sanity. Sometimes you love so one so much, you can get overwhelmed.

Also, buying "shares" of something does not mean owning it. Jennifer Lopez bought shares of the Miami Dolphins (an american professional football team), but she doesnt own it. She doesnt make important decisions on player personnel or to fire the coach, etc.

This story is relatively vague. Lets just see what happens in the coming days, weeks and months.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Neverland is secure, the Estate owns 87 % and Colony Capital for the 23 million got only 12% share. In the thread about Neverland, it was signed an agreement and Neverland land is protected by law now. None of the owner cannot sell its share without the other permission and even if is sold the agreement protecting the goes to new owner
The Estate paid more than 100 million in "debts", put 30 million in the Trust for the children, if the Estate wants it could pay for 23 million mortage easly and have 100% of Neverland.

Why would the Estate need anyone to pay for it?
So why would Lady Gaga want to buy Neverland she wont be able too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Wishingstar, I absolutly agree with you! I don't believe he will abandon Neverland.
Lets see what happens :)

Not only he would't abandon Neverland but I think he never abandoned it, do you remember when we had the theory that Michael might be living in Neverland? do you remember when a member said that made a tour to Neverland and there was security there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

am i thinking correctly here , was it not shortly after gaga bought some of his costumes at the auction that some of the signatures came into question?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

Maybe there are plans for work to be done on Neverland and this provides an unconfirmed explanation so as to not raise suspicions as to why there is work being done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

People buy shares in things that are profitable not usually real estate unless its an investment property. Neverland doesnt fit the parameters of investment property unless theres some plans for it outstanding.

MJ owns the rights to Gaga's music, correct?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions