2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I'm still searching for a particular longer video where Brian Oxman keeps asking for the CNN van.....

EDIT....I found it.  It is the first video...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yRHJIvnJrho[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBw9DX2ucBs[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCMOLWUAdME[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhr9x45nnSA&feature=endscreen[/youtube]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 07:40:26 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'll see the videos once my connexion allows it me to . But isn't Brian the one who said something about MJ " waking up dead "  ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Thanks for sharing, waiting for the longer vid. I see a kinda fishy behaviour when Brian Oxman talks about "Michael's death" listen to the second vid at the min 2:26, lol, when he says: "and now I find myself here in the emergency room and Randy hug me and cry and Jermaine hug me and cry" and in the third vid at the min 1:11 he looks like acting look at his face when he is talking, IDK if he is in on it but if he is not he looks like he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

Brian Oxman got fired from MJs legal team in 2005 for falling asleep in court so I highly doubt he's been trusted with any hoax info or duties.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

Brian Oxman got fired from MJs legal team in 2005 for falling asleep in court so I highly doubt he's been trusted with any hoax info or duties.

You know, that does make me wonder if there is a hidden irony or something there.  Oxman "falls asleep" in court and then a few years later Michael "dies" from taking an anesthetic because he was desperate for sleep.  In the videos above, Oxman made a point to play up the medications angle right from day 1.  He said he "feared" this day would come because of the "alarming" number of meds Michael was supposedly on.  I'm not certain if Oxman is in on the hoax but it was he who said that ambulance photo was "99.9% fake" and claims it was he who had the FBI release the 333 pages they had on Michael.  He was also did his best to make Murray look terrible by saying he found out that Murray was at a strip club the night before MJ died.  I also remember a TMZ article where they refer to Oxman as "living proof" that practicing law was a pain in the ass because Oxman broke or fractured his ass while falling down some stairs, with paperwork for Joe's wrongful death case.

Edit: I found the two TMZ articles about the last two things I said above.

stripper story - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
falls down stairs - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 12:37:53 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks Andrea : ) Great post.....I was racking my brain trying to think of these things, lol......brain is officially fried I think. 
Here are a couple of articles about his firing.......puts him in a whole different light, I must say.

I have definitely learned so much about the people that surrounded Michael at different times of his life........it's fascinating really. 
Makes me have a whole newfound respect for any famous person and the garbage they have to deal with. 

Blessings!

PS> Though, through all of this, I can't help but think maybe he was chosen for this.  I would have thought the legal
ramifications for representing himself as a "Jackson family attorney" he'd be on thin ice with that one.......being he was
fired and all. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think he is in the hoax.  Like Andrea said he is the one who said the ambulance picture was fake, why would he? This is all part of the hoax. Michael coached everyone what to do and say,(whom ever is in the hoax.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

if we were taking bets on where tmz got their info that day i would bet on oxman
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

if we were taking bets on where tmz got their info that day i would bet on oxman
Yes, and I agree he had a major role in kicking off the hoax.
He certainly was highly visible that first day or so, and appeared to be close with the family as he was right at the hospital hugging/crying supposedly.

Andrea, Wish, and 2Good,  interesting links/videos.
Oxman was going downstairs to hand a brief to the messenger ... when he slipped and fell down the stairs and badly injured himself, forcing him to ask the court for a delay in getting the documents to the court.

Yet when MJ fell and hurt his back in 2005, he was still forced to go to court. Maybe parallel.
Brian Oxman’s mis-title reminds me of Matt Feddes being MJ’s “long-time security guard”, and Tanay Jackson being "TJ Jackson’s sister".  They are some of MANY people involved in some very strange crazy stories we've heard--perhaps all assigned. Afterall, MJ lives for controversy, and confusion seem pervasive throughout these 3+ years.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Brian Oxman got fired from MJs legal team in 2005 for falling asleep in court so I highly doubt he's been trusted with any hoax info or duties.

unless he could be "trusted" as a way to get false info into the right hands.  :icon_e_wink: just a thought
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal