You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
By authority i hope you dont mean government because we cant say on one topic oh you cant trust anything they say yet on another need to hear it coming from them or else not trust it.

I more meant "by what authority" as an expression, most def not the authorities, as in the Government  :icon_e_wink:

To answer your question, dunno, I guess, Experts in the field, independent researchers, scientists, etc etc.

Regarding looking at the statement by mj in its whole to me he is asking his dancers and crew for their endurance ,patience, telling them that the public needs escapism from this world we live in , from their everyday lives and problems and that he and his dancers are there to provide this escape if only for one evening during a concert.  Everything else said regarding environment in that statement is to me mj passionately defending his love for the world and its inhabitants

I guess its subjective, which I respect there are different perceptions and respect that you hear something else. I hear him saying, the public needs escapism, lets provide them the escapism via the show (which is really the hoax) and it also opens their eyes to the problems (mainstream media and the secrecy / lies etc) and we have got four years to teach them a lesson / show them, how the media can report falsehoods, by creating the biggest falsehood ourselves...

But again, jmo.

Ive been down the road of dissecting stuff from TII not in least the fist in ear statement and the burning of jackets which to me symbolized dust jakets or book covers

I respect the time you have been here. I see you have been here for 3 years compared to my 1.5. And I know many of these conversations have been had many a time prior to me and other newbs, getting here. I feel so blessed that people like yourself and souza are bringing subjects like this back up for discussion. Its great.

I guess time will tell and answer many questions / provide answers to many a (friendly) debate - definitely exciting times.

Thanks for opening the thread  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 02:29:29 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

I guess it's double, triple or more meanings for the 4 years. I haven't a clue anymore.  MJ's definitely talking about caring for the planet.  But as far as all the "global warming" talk, I suspect it is connected with the NWO agenda of TPTB?
["EARTH SONG" PLAYING]

MICHAEL [ON RECORDING]: I respect
the secrets and magic of nature.
That's why it makes me so angry when
I see these things that are happening,
that every second, I hear, the size of a
football field is torn down in the Amazon.
I mean, that kind of stuff
really bothers me.
That's why I write these
kinds of songs, you know.
It gives some sense of awareness
and awakening and hope to people.
I love the planet.
I love trees. I have this thing for trees
and the colors and changing of leaves.
I love it.
And I respect those kind of things.

(Earth song lyrics)
MICHAEL [ON RECORDING]: I really
feel that nature is trying so hard
to compensate for man's
mismanagement of the planet.
Because the planet is sick.
Like a fever.
If we don't fix it now,
it's at the point of no return.
This is our last chance
to fix this problem that we have,
where it's like a runaway train
and the time has come.
This is it.
I love you.
That'll be the ending
of this under the words.
Oooh

MICHAEL [ON RECORDING]: People are always saying,
"They'll take care of it. The government'll...
Don't worry. They'll..."
"They" who? It starts with us. It's us.
Or else it'll never be done.
Guys, can I have
the lighting crew?
Travis?
MAN: Yeah!
First of all, Michael will be
coming on from offstage,
and he's got, like,
an attaché case.
And right here, Michael,
you call it here.
So now it comes here. So it's a
light that is moving on his command.
Absolutely.
Right? Then when he moves forward,
he's in that light.
Yeah.
He's in that light.
But I wanna be able to step
into the pool once I'm fully dressed.
So that... So after he does this...
Why don't you do this, Michael?
After you go like this
and you send that down,
a gesture and a pool of light
comes on.
Now a pool of light comes on
down here,
wherever his light is,
MAN: Mm-hm. Yeah.
And the pool of light comes on and
now he'll walk into it, center stage.
And now he'll start.

(Billie Jean)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

umm we have been given glimpses into how rehearsals have been in the past , to a degree. we have seen and it has been suggested that their were prayer / pep rally  sessions just prior to entering the stage. as near as i can figure with these things they did not formerly seem to be this intense nor led by michael ( as far as any prayer). still bugs the hell outta me that kenny behaved as though he was expecting actual prayer and we got this speach. and it seemed really choppy to me. and the whole scene was dark enough that i don't neccessarly feel like the words we heard had to be what were being spoken at the time. just sayin.

now as far as hanging in there and waiting , perhaps there will never be a bam but i still can't shake the idea that there is more to come from murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Oh yes, I don't doubt a comeback - I have simply given up trying to figure out when it might be, having realised that any dates I may have looked forward to in the past were based more on my personal hopes than any real evidence!

I think the same,we just have to give him time, he will know when he´s read for a comeback. Until then KEEP THE FAITH. :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well like Jermaine said, This is it, but it's not it, the best is yet to come. This is not the final curtain call. These are his words. We know now that we shouldn't focus on a specific date which will not happen, let the man come out when he feels like it. We need to stop being selfish, and think of Michael Jackson himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well like Jermaine said, This is it, but it's not it, the best is yet to come. This is not the final curtain call. These are his words. We know now that we shouldn't focus on a specific date which will not happen, let the man come out when he feels like it. We need to stop being selfish, and think of Michael Jackson himself.

There's no doubt that the BAM will happen when and how Michael wants it  to happen , but I don't find it selfish of us to try to predict a date ... I mean we don't just wake up and think " let me assume that the Bam will happen in a few days " . Our predictions ( or assumptions ) are actually triggered by many things ( the family's tweets , TMZ posts , hoaxy stuff that just don't add up , numerology ..) . It is true that we'll never guess Bamsday because Michael is all about surprises just like Jermaine said , but I bet that Michael is behind all of our predictions .. He wants us to questions things , to be deceived by our own theories and  to be confused .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There's no doubt that the BAM will happen when and how Michael wants it  to happen , but I don't find it selfish of us to try to predict a date ... I mean we don't just wake up and think " let me assume that the Bam will happen in a few days " . Our predictions ( or assumptions ) are actually triggered by many things ( the family's tweets , TMZ posts , hoaxy stuff that just don't add up , numerology ..) . It is true that we'll never guess Bamsday because Michael is all about surprises just like Jermaine said , but I bet that Michael is behind all of our predictions .. He wants us to questions things , to be deceived by our own theories and  to be confused .

Agree with you. I don't think its selfish. We are simply interpreting what we think he means by "four years" and when it will happen. I am not desperate for him to "come back" and I really mean that. I am more enthralled with the adventure and deciphering of the hoax. And I anticipate not the 'return of MJ - as a fan and out of a desperate NEED to have him back' which we all too often see amongst hoaxers, rather I anticipate his return as I am keen to see the impact his return has on the media and the world in general.

He WILL come when he is ready. But til then its a guessing game. And considering "he is the one" who is dropping clues everywhere, consider it a personal invitation from him to 'guess' and 'decipher' and 'solve' the clues and mysteries of this hoax that he himself is giving.

He is inviting us to this guessing game. TII is a perfect example. So it's not selfish at all.

JMO
Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 07:12:23 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

I remember watching a video that said TII rehearsals and taping began in 2008 which would explain the "4 Years" statement.
However im not entirely sure on that.
But does anyone know when the "official" rehearsals started...like before or after the 02 announcements?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Oh yes, I don't doubt a comeback - I have simply given up trying to figure out when it might be, having realised that any dates I may have looked forward to in the past were based more on my personal hopes than any real evidence!

:bearhug:

I don't know whether the following is off-top or not, but i found it interesting.

From Wikipedia

On 20 May 2009, it was announced that the first concert would be pushed back by eight days to 16 July, and three other July dates would be rescheduled for March 2010. AEG Live stated that the delay was necessary because more time was needed to prepare, mainly for dress rehearsals.
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

16 July 1988 - Michael performed the Bad concert before Princess Di and Prince Charles. Now it's a DVD.

'This is it' was released in the dates of October 28-30 and November 1, 2009 ....  So we can't really say what the starting point of '4 years' is.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Same.  I still believe in the comeback but I've given up on guessing BAM dates.  It's a distraction.  Key dates for hoaxy stuff are cool but I've now realized that relying on a particular date(s) is counter productive.

I really hope that when Michael said "we only have 4 years to get it right or else it's irreversible" he wasn't referring to us figuring it all out (the whats, whys, etc of his hoax) or he wasn't coming back.

Agree.
But I think that the most important thing now is that Mike feel us  close to him.
Waiting for L.O.V.E. with L.O.V.E. as we have done from June 25 to today.    :icon_razz: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

You're so right Blankie!  Hope he always feels our steady love and support.

TS  from Silencing the Critics, Sept. 10, 2010
Yes, if you don’t use inclusive it doesn’t work.  But it CAN’T POSSIBLY work with BOTH inclusive AND standard reckoning; so you MUST pick one of the two, if you are planning it out.  And inclusive is the BETTER of the two options: because it is Biblical, and most widely known in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus!  Also MJ used inclusive when he said “four more years” in the spring of 2009; normally that would end in 2013—but inclusive is 2009 (year one), 2010 (year two), 2011 (year three), and 2012(year four).
So since inclusive didn't work, we'll have to use standard, according to him--spring when the rehearsals were.  And of course that doesn't rule out Oct. 28, which would be when we heard it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

MJonmind:
TS  from Silencing the Critics, Sept. 10, 2010
Yes, if you don’t use inclusive it doesn’t work.  But it CAN’T POSSIBLY work with BOTH inclusive AND standard reckoning; so you MUST pick one of the two, if you are planning it out.  And inclusive is the BETTER of the two options: because it is Biblical, and most widely known in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus!  Also MJ used inclusive when he said “four more years” in the spring of 2009; normally that would end in 2013—but inclusive is 2009 (year one), 2010 (year two), 2011 (year three), and 2012(year four).

So since inclusive didn't work, we'll have to use standard, according to him--spring when the rehearsals were.  And of course that doesn't rule out Oct. 28, which would be when we heard it.

Your comment reminded me of TS' Sign 6, The End Comes Suddenly, when he spoke about the accession year method.  If a king (MJ) died in the middle of the year (June 25), the period to the end of that year would be called the accession year, or year zero.  So Year 1 would start at the following new year (2010).  Year 2 is 2011, year 3 is 2012 and year 4 would be 2013.  TS never said anything about MJ and June 25 when he was talking about this method but that's what I gathered from it, since I tend to relate his Signs to the hoax.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

not being one of the "everyone who's dissapointed" i just consider that MJ , aware person that he is, may have simply been pointing towards the climate change topic . He certainly did not say four years to get it right or i'm not coming back. The words came from his own mouth no doubt there , just doubt he was talking about a future come back schedule.

Just my opinion, but I feel that TII is full of colloquialisms. I dont beleive MJ here was talking about the environment or global warming. I honestly don't. It may appear that he is, but I believe he is talking about return. Just like BAM scene / reference, at the end of the movie. The scene is based on rehersal and figuring out the sequence of his act and then light go out and BAM. Is he talking about the LITERAL stage, and lights and bam illumination regarding turning to the audience in the concert? Or is that scene figurative for bam return / resurrection? Another example of this is FIST in ear, I don't believe he is talking about a literal fist in his ear, futhermore, I dont think he is actually referring to the audio equipment. I believe fist in ear (and I know others believe the same) to be a reference to something Michael doesnt agree with or like to hear or activity he is aware of that doesn't sit well for him. You know, Don't like it, don't like hearing it, makes me sick... "its like a fist in my ear" But on the surface it appears that MJ is talking about audio equipment, but is he really?

TII is full of scenes where MJ appears to be talking about one thing on the surface, but post knowledge of the hoax you see that he is really talking about something else. I think that the prayer 4 year scene fits into this category. Again, this is JMO, and I respect your opinion, but to me 4 year reference isn't about environment at all, its about bam.

Besides, who says, which aithority exactly, and based on what evidence, shows that the environmental damage actually IS irreversable in 4 years time???

Meanwhile, another 4 year reference.... Was cruising in my car listening to Bad 25, Bad remix. In specific the latino rap at the end, where artist raps "In FOUR YEARS catch me with a billion doing that moonwalk" - yeah it just made me smile! As much as I love the song, and love the remix and it made me smile, really, if you stop and think about it, it was said and put into the audio for a reason.

To me, 4 years is a clear bam indication from MJ himself. For me (again JMO) the question is not WHAT he is referring to with the 4 yr reference, its WHEN he is referring to?

Four years from filming that scene? Four years from DOD? Four years from release of TII? Four years after CM is convicted? and so forth...

Bring it on!

Good catch!  :th_bravo:

And don't forget also another 4 years, Michael always release an album every four years, so he always come back every 4 years! Maybe we should look at the exact amount of time between his album, like for instance, number of days between Off the wall and Thriller, Thriller to Bad, Bad to Dangerous... etc... ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I believe M.J s 4 year warning has a lot to do with the NWO and Obama's reelection/inauguration,the beast of Revelations will be revealed soon and Michael knew this.He wanted to warn the masses to get to know God  if you already have not,and stop putting your trust in the Media and to stop worshiping false idols.

I'm not sure about the rest, but pretty sure This has something to do with Obama, especially given the ad at the beginning of This Is It and Paris' tweets, etc. 

But my question is, What IS the BAM.  Does BAM = Comeback, or might it be something else either entirely or much larger of which the Comeback is an essential part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well gwynned i ve seen you ask bout bam =comeback a few times already.  Don't believe it was actually stated anywhere  that that would be the case, but it just seems logical that with a " bam " a comeback is meant i suppose!
Unless an actual physical bam depends on certain wrongs being righted, which has not been the case so far has it.

Meanwhile the official mj facebook page latest post was interesting, still getting used to working with this i pad thingy so not yet up to copying and pasting but wishfully thinking it has to do with this thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions