curls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I agree that everything now that TS, Front, Paris and Latoya say need to be taken with a grain of salt. In fact a huge amount of it lol...

But the five yr plan thing. If we go by that then it contradicts MJs 4 yr to get it right comment... I guess its a matter of who you believe more, Jermaine or MJ... Lol they both have a reputation for telling 'porky pies' (lies)

To me its more a matter of not believing either?!  This year, next year, sometime, never - seriously, no-one is going to tell us! Remember, the element of expectation yet surprise is a vital one in the magical world of illusion!

Increasingly I'm thinking (like Bec) that we have, as a forum, been guilty of inflating our importance. I think this site was 'useful' in the beginning to get information out, but that time has long gone, and I feel we've been creating our own little parallel hoax world here for quite some time.

Not a bad place to be necessarily, but I think it's worth recognising it for what it is.  As usual, JMO of course!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

I agree that everything now that TS, Front, Paris and Latoya say need to be taken with a grain of salt. In fact a huge amount of it lol...

But the five yr plan thing. If we go by that then it contradicts MJs 4 yr to get it right comment... I guess its a matter of who you believe more, Jermaine or MJ... Lol they both have a reputation for telling 'porky pies' (lies)

To me its more a matter of not believing either?!  This year, next year, sometime, never - seriously, no-one is going to tell us! Remember, the element of expectation yet surprise is a vital one in the magical world of illusion!

Increasingly I'm thinking (like Bec) that we have, as a forum, been guilty of inflating our importance. I think this site was 'useful' in the beginning to get information out, but that time has long gone, and I feel we've been creating our own little parallel hoax world here for quite some time.

Not a bad place to be necessarily, but I think it's worth recognising it for what it is.  As usual, JMO of course!

Aussi, maybe they are 4 years if you count it from June 25 or October 28, 2009 but 5 years if you count from October 2008 that is when Michael moved to Carolwool to start preparing his hoax.

Yes Curls you and Bec are right we are not so important as we thought and we probably know nothing, so as I said this morning on the TS & TIAI Discussions talking about TMZ: "Nevertheless after what Bec said that we are no so important or special for Michael I think these kind of articles are addressing the general public to see if they catch the meaning once and for all, it's like TMZ is dropping shout outs to see if readers are able to catch them. I don't think that Michael is sending us cryptic messages anymore either through TMZ or via Paris' twitter. I have finally opened my eyes though, better late than never".
Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 09:00:08 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

It's true the hoax would carry on with or without us.  Maybe we have sometimes inflated our importance to the hoax because it is so important to us, as a group and individually.  We'd like to think that Michael reads here and has read our words.  Not every post of course, but at least some.  Maybe we've even been right about certain things. So while our 'role' in this hoax may not be super important in the grand scheme of things, we do provide something -  a record of events/clues/signs about the hoax for future reference (post-BAM).  Feeling sorry for ourselves or belittling our contributions (however small) is counter productive, imo, and I'm not saying that's what you guys are doing but it's sort of the vibe I'm getting.  Apologies if I'm wrong about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

It's true the hoax would carry on with or without us.  Maybe we have sometimes inflated our importance to the hoax because it is so important to us, as a group and individually.  We'd like to think that Michael reads here and has read our words.  Not every post of course, but at least some.  Maybe we've even been right about certain things. So while our 'role' in this hoax may not be super important in the grand scheme of things, we do provide something -  a record of events/clues/signs about the hoax for future reference (post-BAM).  Feeling sorry for ourselves or belittling our contributions (however small) is counter productive, imo, and I'm not saying that's what you guys are doing but it's sort of the vibe I'm getting.  Apologies if I'm wrong about tha

I like your thinking on this Andrea. Regarding keeping a record of events for future reference.....I believe it is important for us to continue to post relevant articles, court /legal documents and updates on Murray and persons of  interest in the hoax here to maintain and complete what we initially started. At the end of the day, it's not about us, it's MJ's hoax and I am just thankful to have been able to watch it in real time.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's true the hoax would carry on with or without us.  Maybe we have sometimes inflated our importance to the hoax because it is so important to us, as a group and individually.  We'd like to think that Michael reads here and has read our words.  Not every post of course, but at least some.  Maybe we've even been right about certain things. So while our 'role' in this hoax may not be super important in the grand scheme of things, we do provide something -  a record of events/clues/signs about the hoax for future reference (post-BAM).  Feeling sorry for ourselves or belittling our contributions (however small) is counter productive, imo, and I'm not saying that's what you guys are doing but it's sort of the vibe I'm getting.  Apologies if I'm wrong about that.

Agreed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Not having had much time to comment these last days it was nice to see the thread getting many replies...
Just a pity that it seems the replies are going towards a "lets guess the bam date" route.
@thriller4ever a page or two back you posted how this hoax is not about global warming as you feel that would be the most ridiculous premise for a hoax. I certainly did not start this topic claiming that it was. It has to do with my thoughts on the four years statement not being "hoaxy" i explain this on page one.
@aussie  you post that jermaines five year statement is in direct conflict with mj telling us four years, again thats assuming the four years has to do with his comeback.
@everyone
Just like other real life events that take place do actually take place and are therefor not hoaxed, i simply say that not evereything we heard coming from mj's mouth the past years or decades( however long one choses to believe this hoax has been in preperation) is hoax related imo. mj felt very strongly for our planet thats no secret! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

It's true the hoax would carry on with or without us.  Maybe we have sometimes inflated our importance to the hoax because it is so important to us, as a group and individually.  We'd like to think that Michael reads here and has read our words.  Not every post of course, but at least some.  Maybe we've even been right about certain things. So while our 'role' in this hoax may not be super important in the grand scheme of things, we do provide something -  a record of events/clues/signs about the hoax for future reference (post-BAM).  Feeling sorry for ourselves or belittling our contributions (however small) is counter productive, imo, and I'm not saying that's what you guys are doing but it's sort of the vibe I'm getting.  Apologies if I'm wrong about tha

I like your thinking on this Andrea. Regarding keeping a record of events for future reference.....I believe it is important for us to continue to post relevant articles, court /legal documents and updates on Murray and persons of  interest in the hoax here to maintain and complete what we initially started. At the end of the day, it's not about us, it's MJ's hoax and I am just thankful to have been able to watch it in real time.   
Amen and AMEN!  I feel blessed, and any discomfort is due to my own impatience and wrongful sense of entitlement.

MJhunny, you cannot separate the Bam from the planet, as in the TII ending, "Bam" was followed immediately by the girl holding the Earth.  They are one.
About 4 year or 5 year, I think MJ has plans within plans within plans, just as his life was an agenda within an agenda within an agenda, perhaps each with its own time-frame.  The biggest picture is global and historical for sure, but on the smallest level, I believe MJ and Front when he/they say he/they cares about each and every one of us deeply.  I really don't think he was lying or deceptive there, or who would love MJ if his repeatedly stated love was a lie.  He proved it with actions countless times with thousands of eye-witnesses out of camera and media range. Front:
I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you.
It tests our faith and commitment to the core.  TS in 6-11:
Many Elvis fans have kept the faith for more than 30 years—with less clues than we have about MJ; it puts some of us MJ hoax fans to shame!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@aussie  you post that jermaines five year statement is in direct conflict with mj telling us four years, again thats assuming the four years has to do with his comeback.

That's because I still maintain that is 100% refers to comeback   :icon_e_wink:

But get that others like yourself may feel it is in reference to something else, ie global warming or what not

I guess agree to disagree  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

curls

I'm not here to have my faith and commitment tested. I sincerely hope that's not what this has all been about.  Not feeling sorry for myself, just seeing things in a different light these days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I'm not here to have my faith and commitment tested. I sincerely hope that's not what this has all been about.  Not feeling sorry for myself, just seeing things in a different light these days.

Indeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

emulik

...... It only January 2013 and if nothing happens this year, I can see us falling back on Jermaine saying MJ had a five year plan...

Ain't that the truth Andrea - other relevant dates in the future will always be found to extend this as long as needs be.  I don't know whether that makes me laugh or cry!!
same here! it can not goes like that forever, one date will be the right date, hopefully! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
  ...... It only January 2013 and if nothing happens this year, I can see us falling back on Jermaine saying MJ had a five year plan...

Ain't that the truth Andrea - other relevant dates in the future will always be found to extend this as long as needs be.  I don't know whether that makes me laugh or cry!!
same here! it can not goes like that forever, one date will be the right date, hopefully! :)

Correct !!! Only wait with L.O.V.E. for L.O.V.E.   :michael-jackson:

The best is yet to come !!!  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

i'm thinking the four years to get it right statement by MJ in This is it has to do with exactly what he was telling us in that context namely our duty to step up and do something before we completely ruin the planet for later generations (if we have'nt done so already)
This was what was in the news when Michael was in the planning stages of This Is It, and very likely what Michael meant when he reiterated that "we only have 4 years left to get it right or else it's irreversible".

In Jan 2009, a leading climatologist warned that the new president needed to lead the world in making significant changes to stop and reverse global warming...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ). Jim Hansen, one of the most prominent experts on climate change, was the one who said "we only have 4 years left". Hansen was not referring to the end of the world in 4 years, but rather to Obama's 4-year term as president. As carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere increase, global temperatures increase, melting the ice caps and causing sea levels to rise, which is predicted to reach devastating levels over the next hundred years. The urgency of Hansen's message is based on his contention that it is not just a proportional relationship between CO2 levels and rising temperatures, but that over time, the rate of rising temperatures will accelerate. He said, "We cannot now afford to put off change any longer. We have to get on a new path within this new administration. We have only four years left for Obama to set an example to the rest of the world. America must take the lead." 

So i don't think the four years has to do with his come back date.
I'm rethinking the validity of your initial post.  MJ keeps himself informed, and the news article did come out Jan 2009 around the time of the rehearsals.  I came across these MJ quotes.  Seems he knew about global warming more than 2 years before that already:
"I’m very concerned about the plight of the international global warming phenomenon. I knew it was coming, but I wish they would have gotten people’s interest sooner. But it’s never too late. It’s been described as a runaway train; if we don’t stop it, we’ll never get it back. So we have to fix it now. That’s what I was trying to do with "Earth Song", "Heal The World", "We Are The World", writing those songs to open up people’s consciousness. I wish people would listen to every word."

"I just wish they (including the authorities) would do more for the babies and children, help them more. That would be great, wouldn’t it?"

But on whether the 4 years is to do with Obama:
On the state of the world & the then presidential race:

"To tell you the truth, I don’t follow that stuff. We were raised to not…we don’t look to man to fix the problems of the world, we don’t. They can’t do it. That’s how I see it. It’s beyond us. Look, we don’t have control over the grounds, they can shake. We don’t have control over the seas, they can have tsunamis. We don’t have control over the skies, there are storms. We’re all in God’s hands. I think that man has to take that into consideration. I just wish they would do more for the babies and children, help them more. That would be great, wouldn’t it?"

Michael Jackson in his 2007 Ebony Magazine interview

The 4 years may also pertain to Bam as Souza said,
4 Years is the only time frame Michael HIMSELF gave. While everyone is being disappointed about other BAM dates passing by, they ignore that one line out of the horse's mouth. If there is a BAM, which I am sure there will be, then that's the biggest clue you can get.
or not, in which Bam has no specific time frame-- only when he chooses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Guys, I really do feel very optimistic, excited, that we are on the right track, MJ's plan is moving forward as it should.
And I still believe 150% that TS and Front are essential parts of it, yet with a layer of protection against being too transparent.

AdelaideMoonwalker posted this video on another thread, but it better fits here in this ‘4 years’ thread, because it talks about that.  It is an awesome video uploaded Jan 19, 2013, and a real faith-booster.  Things are definately happening hoaxwise. We need to keep our eyes peeled in all directions--tweets, TMZ, etc.  Called 'ALIVE and FREE - ''There's A Storm Coming..." ', by Danis Gavriilidis.

This guy was an engineer in TII, and I remember his name, Prince, mentioned at one point.

Things are happening, I really believe!  And I've never stopped believing Michael IS working behind the scenes in many movies-- 10,000 whispers coming from so many places, with many top people collaborating with him including Kriss Angel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Guys, I really do feel very optimistic, excited, that we are on the right track, MJ's plan is moving forward as it should.
And I still believe 150% that TS and Front are essential parts of it, yet with a layer of protection against being too transparent.

I feel the same, MJonmind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions