Revisiting Old Stuff: Four years toget it right
January 08, 2013, 03:05:51 PM
i'm thinking the four years to get it right statement by MJ in This is it has to do with exactly what he was telling us in that context namely our duty to step up and do something before we completely ruin the planet for later generations (if we have'nt done so already)
This was what was in the news when Michael was in the planning stages of This Is It, and very likely what Michael meant when he reiterated that "we only have 4 years left to get it right or else it's irreversible".

In Jan 2009, a leading climatologist warned that the new president needed to lead the world in making significant changes to stop and reverse global warming...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ). Jim Hansen, one of the most prominent experts on climate change, was the one who said "we only have 4 years left". Hansen was not referring to the end of the world in 4 years, but rather to Obama's 4-year term as president. As carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere increase, global temperatures increase, melting the ice caps and causing sea levels to rise, which is predicted to reach devastating levels over the next hundred years. The urgency of Hansen's message is based on his contention that it is not just a proportional relationship between CO2 levels and rising temperatures, but that over time, the rate of rising temperatures will accelerate. He said, "We cannot now afford to put off change any longer. We have to get on a new path within this new administration. We have only four years left for Obama to set an example to the rest of the world. America must take the lead." 

So i don't think the four years has to do with his come back date.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

4 Years is the only time frame Michael HIMSELF gave. While everyone is being disappointed about other BAM dates passing by, they ignore that one line out of the horse's mouth. If there is a BAM, which I am sure there will be, then that's the biggest clue you can get.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

not being one of the "everyone who's dissapointed" i just consider that MJ , aware person that he is, may have simply been pointing towards the climate change topic . He certainly did not say four years to get it right or i'm not coming back. The words came from his own mouth no doubt there , just doubt he was talking about a future come back schedule.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

I tend to agree with you MJhunny - looking at the whole quote, in context, 'we have 4 years to get it right, else it's irreversible the damage we've done' appears to refer more to the state of the planet than to any future hoax or comeback date, and this was very much in the news at that time.

Personally, (if I disregard anything TS may have said), I have not seen, read or heard any real indication, much less any real evidence, of a 'bam' date from anyone - and that's probably how it's meant to be!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tend to agree with you MJhunny - looking at the whole quote, in context, 'we have 4 years to get it right, else it's irreversible the damage we've done' appears to refer more to the state of the planet than to any future hoax or comeback date, and this was very much in the news at that time.

Personally, (if I disregard anything TS may have said), I have not seen, read or heard any real indication, much less any real evidence, of a 'bam' date from anyone - and that's probably how it's meant to be!

Everything indicates a comeback, anything I have seen so far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Oh yes, I don't doubt a comeback - I have simply given up trying to figure out when it might be, having realised that any dates I may have looked forward to in the past were based more on my personal hopes than any real evidence!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Oh yes, I don't doubt a comeback - I have simply given up trying to figure out when it might be, having realised that any dates I may have looked forward to in the past were based more on my personal hopes than any real evidence!

Same.  I still believe in the comeback but I've given up on guessing BAM dates.  It's a distraction.  Key dates for hoaxy stuff are cool but I've now realized that relying on a particular date(s) is counter productive.

I really hope that when Michael said "we only have 4 years to get it right or else it's irreversible" he wasn't referring to us figuring it all out (the whats, whys, etc of his hoax) or he wasn't coming back. 
Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 06:11:58 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The 4 years statement is perplex,i'm still trying to understand it in its entirety.I have a queston about BAM and i don't want to upset anyone especially those that contribute a vast amount of research on BAM dates but what is the purpose of creating clues for an event that is supposedly a surprise? So far all of the dates have been uncertain and amiss. I truly believe we aren't suppose to know when the BAM occurs or any clues leading up to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Everybody's doing a great job.
Let's continue
and believe and have faith.
Give me your all, your endurance, your patience, and your understanding.
But it's an adventure, it's a great adventure.
It's nothing to be nervous about.
They just want wonderful experiences, they want escapism.
We wanna take them places that they've never been before. We wanna show them talent like they've never seen before.
So give your all. And I love you all.
And we're a family. Just know that.
We're a family. That's right.
Amen.
We're putting love back into the world to remind the world that love is important.
Love is important. To love each other.
We're all one. That's the message.
And take care of the planet.
We have four years to get it right or else it's irreversible, the damage we've done.
So we have an important message to give. Okay? It's important.
But I thank you for your cooperationso far. Thank you. Big thank you. Blessings! Blessings to all."
~ Michael Jackson

I think we should look at the 4 years statement as a whole , because if we divide it according to what WE want it to mean , we will certainly get it wrong . Just like an idea , it must be looked upon as a unity .

In his statement , the first thing he asked for is "endurance " , coz he knew it would be hard for us to dedicate ourselves to the hoax , I guess . Refering to "us " by " they " , he played by our emotions making of us a one family that seeks the impossible ( escapism , great adventures ..) .

@MJhunny , I believe ur speculation to be right , coz right after that sentence when he stated that we only have 4 years to get it right , he mentioned the damage of which the planet suffers .. But he could be talking about anythings else ...

I always perceived it as a way to say " You guys only have four years to get everything about the hoax right , don't rush things , be patient , I know it'd be hard , but know that I love you and that we're all in this together , just like a family . We need to do this , we need to cure the planet from all the corruption , injustice , sufferings , and all of the wrongdoins , I love you and I am here with you "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe M.J s 4 year warning has a lot to do with the NWO and Obama's reelection/inauguration,the beast of Revelations will be revealed soon and Michael knew this.He wanted to warn the masses to get to know God  if you already have not,and stop putting your trust in the Media and to stop worshiping false idols.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

Adi

I don't think we are ever going to be able to get everything about the hoax right.

The hoax is buried and concealed under layer upon layer of subterfuge, illusion, fake insiders set to throw us off course and downright bullsh*t at times. I think we have done pretty well to figure out what we have so far...but when will we know that we "get it right"? I don't think we will...but that is just my opinion. Unless MJ miraculously comes back and tells us that we have lol.  So I don't know what MJ was referring to there in that speech. Everything I thought he may have been referring to didn't eventuate.

On a side note - I was watching This Is It last night for the 1st time in ages...mainly triggered by seeing this "Revisiting Old Stuff" thread and thought I'd go back and watch it again. Nothing really jumped out at me that I hadn't already seen or known about in the movie. But the movie does start showing the date April 15th 2009 when one of the dancers is talking to camera........and I wondered is it 4 years from then?

.........who knows.
Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 08:33:06 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the many days pass by, the less is possibility MJ will be back if he is alive of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

not being one of the "everyone who's dissapointed" i just consider that MJ , aware person that he is, may have simply been pointing towards the climate change topic . He certainly did not say four years to get it right or i'm not coming back. The words came from his own mouth no doubt there , just doubt he was talking about a future come back schedule.

Just my opinion, but I feel that TII is full of colloquialisms. I dont beleive MJ here was talking about the environment or global warming. I honestly don't. It may appear that he is, but I believe he is talking about return. Just like BAM scene / reference, at the end of the movie. The scene is based on rehersal and figuring out the sequence of his act and then light go out and BAM. Is he talking about the LITERAL stage, and lights and bam illumination regarding turning to the audience in the concert? Or is that scene figurative for bam return / resurrection? Another example of this is FIST in ear, I don't believe he is talking about a literal fist in his ear, futhermore, I dont think he is actually referring to the audio equipment. I believe fist in ear (and I know others believe the same) to be a reference to something Michael doesnt agree with or like to hear or activity he is aware of that doesn't sit well for him. You know, Don't like it, don't like hearing it, makes me sick... "its like a fist in my ear" But on the surface it appears that MJ is talking about audio equipment, but is he really?

TII is full of scenes where MJ appears to be talking about one thing on the surface, but post knowledge of the hoax you see that he is really talking about something else. I think that the prayer 4 year scene fits into this category. Again, this is JMO, and I respect your opinion, but to me 4 year reference isn't about environment at all, its about bam.

Besides, who says, which aithority exactly, and based on what evidence, shows that the environmental damage actually IS irreversable in 4 years time???

Meanwhile, another 4 year reference.... Was cruising in my car listening to Bad 25, Bad remix. In specific the latino rap at the end, where artist raps "In FOUR YEARS catch me with a billion doing that moonwalk" - yeah it just made me smile! As much as I love the song, and love the remix and it made me smile, really, if you stop and think about it, it was said and put into the audio for a reason.

To me, 4 years is a clear bam indication from MJ himself. For me (again JMO) the question is not WHAT he is referring to with the 4 yr reference, its WHEN he is referring to?

Four years from filming that scene? Four years from DOD? Four years from release of TII? Four years after CM is convicted? and so forth...

Bring it on!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

I believe M.J s 4 year warning has a lot to do with the NWO and Obama's reelection/inauguration,the beast of Revelations will be revealed soon and Michael knew this.He wanted to warn the masses to get to know God if you already have not,and stop putting your trust in the Media and to stop worshiping false idols.

Jmo but the beasts of revelation have been revealed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

By authority i hope you dont mean government because we cant say on one topic oh you cant trust anything they say yet on another need to hear it coming from them or else not trust it. In this particular instance the authority on the subject of climate change would be jim hansen but what he has to say on the matter gets beaten down by the government because they dont like anyone interfering whilst they scratch the backs of their financers and vice versa.    Regarding looking at the statement by mj in its whole to me he is asking his dancers and crew for their endurance ,patience, telling them that the public needs escapism from this world we live in , from their everyday lives and problems and that he and his dancers are there to provide this escape if only for one evening during a concert.  Everything else said regarding environment in that statement is to me mj passionately defending his love for the world and its inhabitants, like they, they who it starts with us because he is sure as hell familiar with the fact that the government wont do anything to help if it does not help themselves to be richer and more powerful first.
Ive been down the road of dissecting stuff from TII not in least the fist in ear statement and the burning of jackets which to me symbolized dust jakets or book covers  thus books being burned thus our knowledge being taken from us
But i still believe the four year or else its irreversible statement has everything to do with what jim hansen said about obama s four year term at that time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions