Re: DEBUNKED: Coroner Van Video
January 20, 2013, 09:04:07 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You should watch this youtube video, it has to do with the coroner van and helicopter. Amazing video please watch  What DID happen on June 25th? Additional video about the helicopterflight!: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amazing? I don't know. I watched it on our german Hoax Thread today and it didn't give me a good feeling at all...  :icon_e_sad:
For me, it clears up many little things that looked strange and "pro Hoax". Or did I get it totally wrong? I mean, LunaJo always goes very deep in her/his videos and especially in this case I thought "Why haven't I looked closer to this? Why did my eyes don't see what the pics can also be looked at or interpreted? Or... didn't I just want to see it?  :icon_e_confused:

Luna's videos are so relevant and great , but sometimes I can not really decipher what she tries to convey . It seems -as many said before  - that she , herself , isn't so sure about her theory , and it sounds as if she's trying to debunk the corpse theory . Yet , I now believe that the guy is Ed Winter since the presence of Thome Thome in a such seen is so irrelevant to the hoax .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2013, 02:20:12 PM
I read Luna replying to someone asking her this in that last videos comments section and she states she is trying to determine for herself if MJ was murdered or if he escaped. So it seems  she is yet undecided.

Hey, and for me that is totally ok, really. Because the last thing I want is to be blinded by the lights of wishing something and close my eyes for the truth.  :icon_exclaim:
She definitely has my respect for her detailed researches and I think this can only help. But yes, in this case her research just hurts a little bit my (sometimes) desperate hoax-heart...  :icon_e_wink:

And yes, there are still a lot of other little pieces to this puzzle and "coincidents" left. I just hope that I or we haven't been blind for the truth and only see what we want to see...  :suspect:

Sorry, I think I'm just in a sentimental and weak mood... because after all, I still got that feeling deep in my heart, that is positiv and that the truth will be prevailed soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 20, 2013, 07:05:16 PM
It is  normal Ed Winter was the June 25 in the house and then at the hospital? :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2013, 10:50:10 PM
I read Luna replying to someone asking her this in that last videos comments section and she states she is trying to determine for herself if MJ was murdered or if he escaped. So it seems  she is yet undecided.

[size=18pt]You are absolutely right, lots of people think she is becoming a non believer, but then again, her video are instructive> Maybe by focusing on these information we can find out more[/size].
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 20, 2013, 11:35:13 PM

[size=18pt]You are absolutely right, lots of people think she is becoming a non believer, but then again, her video are instructive> Maybe by focusing on these information we can find out more[/size].
Yes I agree. I love her videos. So I will continue to watch them because of their indepth analysis.
@Quenchmydesire.....I am okay with that also.....except I don't even consider that He passed.
Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:37:44 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

January 21, 2013, 05:05:51 AM

LunaJo has never said that she is a believer, she just want to find out what the cause of the ,,death ,, of MJ is not correct.
I like her videos too, they are very informative, but sometimes I do wonder, how she comes to this information and adresses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 22, 2013, 06:04:43 AM
k i am a bit puzzled. the helicoptor with the body left the hospital. they brought the body directly out of the building loaded it and it left. then they flew to the coronors office building, landed and put the body in a van. why were they not able to go straight into a building with it? was it that much of a rarity that there was no landing area at that building? lets say there is a bad accident and a person is taking by care flight to a hospital but dies before they can get there. do they have to land at the hospital anyway or can they go on to the coronors? does it matter? i don't know but this seems kind of mayberrish for the location.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 22, 2013, 11:49:55 AM
Why did they need a helicopter anyway if the patient was already deceased  :icon_e_confused: Wasn’t like time was of any essence at that point, not even for the family.  Seems if a helicopter would have been used, it would have been upon leaving the home & heading to the hospital; not leaving the hospital heading to the morgue.  That’s why that video seems all the more suspicious.  Had to have that step in there for it to work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

January 22, 2013, 12:34:36 PM

The helicopter added the element of drama, a visual and a surrealness to what was happening.  It also created a massive distraction if MJ was at the hospital and had to leave unnoticed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2013, 12:40:09 PM
Exactly Andrea, a needed distraction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 22, 2013, 03:57:14 PM
Exactly Andrea, a needed distraction.

It has to be just for a distraction because as you well said on the above post if the body was already cold why should they need that helicopter to transport Michael's body? they should use it to pick him up  from Carolwood to arrive quickly to UCLA and be able to revive him, so hesoutta good catch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

January 23, 2013, 12:36:17 AM
Yes, the magician's slight of hand.
LaToya said, "It's so sad. But you have to remember that it's like a magic trick. We're all watching this, when everything’s happening over here. It's like a conspiracy. This is conspiracy. This is Murray. You'll find out."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENozmqnObZQ[/youtube]

The helicopter added the element of drama, a visual and a surrealness to what was happening.  It also created a massive distraction if MJ was at the hospital and had to leave unnoticed.
Like this?  :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2013, 01:06:38 AM
LaToya said, "It's so sad. But you have to remember that it's like a magic trick. We're all watching this, when everything’s happening over here. It's like a conspiracy. This is conspiracy. This is Murray. You'll find out."

I have been meaning to bring this up for a while now, it's just been bugging me, when LaToya says "You'll find out."  Jermaine has said the same thing in his interviews, so has Rebbie, they have said "we know what it is, but we can't say yet and you'll find out."

I wonder when that's going to be...           

Something stinks big time...
Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 01:10:28 AM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
January 23, 2013, 06:16:14 PM

Totally agree  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

January 24, 2013, 06:49:53 AM
i think the reason given for the helecoptor was that it would be such a mess trying to get him out at ground level. well this is hollywood, wouldn't it be a mess at other times to try and get a celebraty body out? so again if we have the helicoptor why can't they go straight into the building?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal