Re: Revisiting old stuff: The Coroner Van Video
January 08, 2013, 12:57:48 AM
apologies for this post, as it is kinda TS-ish. But the way RTL claimed they did the van video, and sparked rumors of a hoax, kinda reminds me of the way huffington post stated Sony were doing the sequel to TII, this is also it...

Naturally following that people were always going to google You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just makes me think that things like this are arrows pointing to the rabbit hole...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

~Souza~Topic starter

January 08, 2013, 01:12:10 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LA Coroner garage is not van video garage.
We've discussed that, it's buried.

Add:
this is one of the videos giving the coroner's garage (around 0:19).
There is no entry winding up and tuning to the right like in the van video. Impossible.
Check out the coroner building on Google yourself. In the first floor, there are offices and not a garage.

The coroner garage allows for car entry into a hall only where the stretchers are waiting to take the bodies to the cool storage / examination rooms.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kh0lPubFBDc[/youtube]

This is giving a broader view inside the garage:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqVBM7AUsSE[/youtube]

Great, so that is solved. I will make a new category with confirmed or debunked stuff to make sure it won't get buried again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2013, 01:31:51 AM
thanks ellyd for the 'add' to your post. appreciate that, and will def save in my browser favorites!  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

MJonmind

January 08, 2013, 02:39:16 AM
Aussie linked  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
According to Schultz, some viewers have been happy that the magazine showed them how easy it was to fake information online. Others who were Michael Jackson fans have told RTL that this was the wrong topic to do this kind of experiment on.
I mean this is so telling the general MJ death hoax message!  And so funny! 
And then connected with the RTL clue on the back of the Bad25 DVD, and the autopsy date mix-up at the Murray trial, accidentally the van video release date--we can be sure it was deliberate.

It doesn't have to be physically MJ to be orchestrated by him, perhaps the place for a 'double'.  I'm sure it achieved its intended purpose.
I watched it over and over when it first came out. :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2013, 05:26:27 AM
so true MJonmind!  :icon_e_wink:

Meanwhile, thinking back to that picture with DOD. LOL, we debated and called them out on their slip up of incorrect date, but aside the clear stuff up with the date, look at the arm itself. Hugest LOL! Doesn't even look like MJ's arm / hand. I'm scoffing at them even trying to pass this off to us as MJ. LOL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

January 08, 2013, 06:23:35 AM
Question pops up if it's real: why did RTL claim they were the ones that made it?

@Souza Because to make the van video look fake,when it's really are REAL.Maybe the guy in blue shirt was not suppose to record the van video...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

hopi

January 08, 2013, 09:02:03 AM
Question pops up if it's real: why did RTL claim they were the ones that made it?

My question is, now that the video is debunked as fake, why did RTL do this video at least? They said to expose the ppl that claim there is a hoax as "fools"... BUT imo there never was such a huge effort to expose a conspiracy theory?!! The only other reason I can assume is that it was a move to make the hoax more public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2013, 09:21:33 AM
I’ve always believed the van video to be real and one of the main, concrete occurrences that has kept my faith in Michael being alive. I saw him walk out of that van, cloaked and assisted, but visible enough to be able to tell who it was. I also believe that RTL was probably hired by MJ’s camp to take responsibility for that video and to report that it was fake.  But that only increased my belief that it was planned (as I believe was the reason behind it) because I cannot recall any other incident where a so called “fake” video (and there are thousands of them) surfaced and a legitimate business took responsibility for being behind it, offering up an  explanation, however shaky it was.  It just doesn’t happen.  This video to me separated the die hard hoaxers from the believers in that the latter felt insulted by the video as they do about anything hoax related  :icon_rolleyes:  But for us who watch and wait for signs, this was an in-your-face one and yes, I believe Michael did that early on in the hoax for our reassurance.  He gave us that one sighting, and then had it removed.  But once you’ve seen something, you never forget it no matter what “clean-up” (garbage again) becomes a part of the aftermath.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions