bec

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not all for the same reason. Some of are here to moderate and it has nothing to do with "chill"ing, got that, Rayanna_Rain?

I was just saying that we shouldn't be arguing over something so little like this.
I'm a nice person and I'm nice to everyone and anyone and I never get mad. So if you took my words for more than what they actually are; I apologize.
That does not give you the right to be so RUDE to me for whatever reason.
I'm not here to fight, so if that is your intentions then I'd advise you to just not talk to me.
We all are (I'm assuming) old enough to know that bickering over whatever is very immature and uncalled for.
We all should know manners by now and can handle these situations respectfully and gracefully.
Now, I forgive you with all my heart and I wish you a wonderful New Year.  :bearhug:

You haven't seen rude yet. Or disrespectful or ungraceful for that matter and unless you'd like to I suggest you pipe down Rayanna_Rain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Well that IS what you wrote, scorpionchick. So maybe you should be more careful with your English if you're going to get all hot n bothered when YOU write it wrong. We can't read your mind.

Majority understood my post/mind correctly, which means it IS writtten in plain English.

I understood you because I know you but others had a problem with the content. Not everyone knows you and can vouch for your character like I can/will. Did you read the confused posts? You didn't need to come in guns a blazin with all caps and rag on people misunderstanding you when they didn't misunderstand at all. They understood you just fine, you MISSPOKE so it's up to you to clear it up, not up to them to get inside your head and try to decide what you MEANT as opposed to said. You follow?

Jeeze, are you an advocate for confused people or something?
They confused, I explained, everything is clear. Back off and shut up already!  :WTF: I am done w/this thread!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

bec

Ps. Both these members were given a forum vacation for their inability to heed a warning. This thread has likely ran it's course anyway and can be reserved to the archives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions