I am tired of this and DONE!

• 2 Replies

Offline whatyourheartsays

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: I am tired of this and DONE!

• on: January 05, 2013, 06:11:27 PM
Hi there !
This post made me want to answer because i had this talk with another believer few days ago. she was disappointed because she had hopes for Michael to return in this christmas//new year time.
The things is : we are almost 4 year from MJ's becoming the new lord of the ring and disappearing like Bilbo the hobbit lol (there is no clue in what i say, do not lose timing studying Lord of the ring lol) I'm just reading the book right now lol

Since this time we had A LOT of BAM's day, some were announced by people we have no idea of the true identity and no idea of the true reason they are here, being good or evil. there has been many people on this forum and in hoax world who started rumors about some special day. Sometime believer only decided to massively put their hopes on some special day like easter, christmas, june 25 etc etc just because it sounded like a light to follow, something to hang on because everything around seems dark.

We have no REAL idea what happened, why, how, if MJ will be back. All we have is made of clues that we studied and we made theories out of them and it gave strengh to our faith.

BUT you must never forget that the most powerfull thing you have is this faith !
You must ask yourself those questions

- if Michael never planned any come back, does that mean he is dead ?
- if i was given any proof that Michael is dead, would i believe them ? would i stop investigate on it and just believe them ?
- if i had no new clue, no idea about anything about MJ's life, would that mean he is dead  ?

All I can say is that it is human to try to find something that would "comfort" (not sure for translation) in our belief. We all need little light sometime. But i can't assure you that the light is in you ! not in other people's words.

I'm not really on the forum anymore because i have my life to live and i  cannot spend as much time as i wish on here. Also i'm fed up with pretenders, fake knowers, attention seekers... they are energy eater, they take your time, your happiness, your energy and they turn you into sheeps, waiting for some new clue to be given. You must take yourself out of this circle. I doubt Michael wanted to become a sheep guardian. He loves people and i think he loves what people do with their life, not what they plan to do with HIS life.

If you think Michael is not dead on june 25, 2009, then you are a believer and nothing will change it, even Michael not coming back. You will always be a believer and you will always keep Michael in your heart. You will KNOW, because you FEEL you know. This only must keep you up.

Michael must be somewhere outthere, whatever he's doing, whatever people might say/pretend they know about his next move. If you believe this, then your faith is safe. Never let someone put your faith down ;)

I do believe something happened and i do believe we are not told the truth. I know some people lead us on some roads, being right or wrong. exploring those roads must not keep you away from your original belief that MJ is alive.
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Offline whatyourheartsays

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: I am tired of this and DONE!

• on: January 05, 2013, 07:28:38 PM

(i didn't expect such answer, i was lmao when i came back here lol)
Do not push the carebear in the nettles